Yo, wtf is up with Anderson silva???

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by OurSin, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i agree, i went in thinking maia would beat marquardt and chances are id think the same in a rematch

id love to see palhares vs silva haha, that shit would be funny if he taunted then got caught in a sub, hes holding that for a minute
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Yup. He's disfiguring Anderson's leg and Anderson will learn some humility the hard way. I've been saying Palhares is the guy to take Andesron out. I can't wait to see that fight set up one day. I pray for that day.
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

As I said in the other thread, I think Mousasi would utterly dominate Silva. And if they DO ever fight, I'm gladly gonna put my paycheck on Gegard...
    test
  4. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

i see jayoo & andthemc both thinking out of the same ass again..
    test
  5. WhiteWidow

WhiteWidow how u luv dat?

oursin i thought you were a cool guy and all, but reading all the posts you are making about these fights really make you look like an idiot.
    test
  6. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Silva is the champ and proved it once again...anybody who has a problem with it is a lame...He was clowining dude because dude wasnt even worthy to be in the octagon with him...and Maia will NEVER forget the embarrasment he was handed..go Silva
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.