Yo, wtf is up with Anderson silva???

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by OurSin, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Why'd he just start circling the last 2 rounds? Was he frustrated that maia wasn't fighting???

I mean maia did the same thing all fight, and throw a couple shots the last round out of frustration. But why the fuck did silva do that?

Was it ultimate clowning? Doing what maia was doing all fight? lmaoo

did he gas? :dunno:

first three rounds were the most entertaning thing i've seen in my life though
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Rogan also said he is dropping weight and is like 190 right now, maybe that's why he slowed down he just gassed out?
    test
  3. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

first 2.5 rounds showed silva in his zone is untouchable almost.. maia didnt do anything wrong as far as being the reason it got boring, he tried to play a smart game, look at the last guy who went at silva... griffin, a 205lb fighter lol maia knew better, toward the end he actually started lookin good but it was way to late i cant lie i jumped up for a sub when he almost had a leg, even tho it didnt look promising

lol @ silva apologizing at the end.. and dana going to his corner after rd4 to bitch about how hes handling himself

hmm hes dropping weight? didnt hear that maybe hes not planning on moving to 205 anymore
    test
  4. Sabbath

Sabbath Regicidal

gassed. recently had surgery.

my theory is that we just witnessed a shogun rua incident.
    test
  5. jayoo

i think he coulda finished early though if he wanted, he tried to show off, got tired sooner then he expected and then coasted, kinda corny but he proved hes still the best honestly showboating aside
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Rogan said in the commentary that he is walking around at like 190 now and he said he was dropping to welter, not sure if he was right or not though.

Would explain why he coasted last 2 rounds he's better just sticking to middle and 205 tbh. that plus surgery would do it, not like he's gonna bitch about being injured.

I found it funny maia got mad when he did the same thing for the first 3 rounds though.....

Crowd was mad though cause he clowned for 3 rounds then coasted..lmaoo
    test
  7. Sabbath

Sabbath Regicidal

showboating was hilarious... at first.

if it had ended with a right hook like I was expecting throughout the first and second, we'd all have our jaws dropped instead of our eyes rolled.
    test
  8. Sabbath

Sabbath Regicidal

Maia fought like a total puss until the 5th when Anderson clearly wasn't the same.

Anderson deserves the shit he's catching, but it still takes two to make a boring fight.
    test
  9. jayoo

agreed
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I don't know

I thought it was funny the crowd was chanting GSP when his fights are equally boring where he dominates on he ground and cant finish

atleast silva gave me 3 of the most entertaning rounds of all time..lol
    test
  11. Sabbath

Sabbath Regicidal

Only good thing that came out of this was witnessing Rogan go from clowning maia to audibly rooting for him at the end of the fight.
    test
  12. Sabbath

Sabbath Regicidal

ha, exactly what I said in a thread on sherdog about the gsp thing.

Both take safe approaches, just one guy does it vertically and the other guy horizontally.

honestly, both great fighters, but i'll pay to watch two guys that leave it all in the cage any day.
    test
  13. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I expected him to stall until the last round, then come with a vicious KO.

He still could have, Maia didn't have anything that could have tested his chin. Silva could have waded in and wrecked him. But he didn't.
    test
  14. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

LOL.

I'll check the fight sometime soon. Honestly I hope Silva/GSP continue beating fighters without finishing them, the hate they get on the net over it is too funny.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

He did the same thing in his fights with Cote and Leites.
    test
  16. mellance

mellance New Member

[youtube]0qb5xo5LKhU[/youtube]

[youtube]Q2wlP_Vj3W0[/youtube]

Dana is PISSED.
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Gassed off what? He barely fought even when he "dominated". And he got chipped up in round 5. Fedor is still number 1 and GSP is still number 2.
    test
  18. WhiteWidow

WhiteWidow how u luv dat?

demian fought smart. he did what he could. what, so one fighter is running around not engaging, so the other one has fight his ass off and risk getting knocked out for just swinging for the fences trying to make a good fight? fuck outa here.

maia... big respect. fuck anderson silva.
    test
  19. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Lmao, died watching the fight.

Too funny.

Respect to Maia too.
    test
  20. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

funniest thing ive ever seen in the UFC

maybe dana should be embarrassed that they haven't been able to set-up a legit middleweight competitor for anderson to defend against. anderson is clearly annoyed/bored with the cans they are putting him in against (cans in comparison to silva) so why keep putting him in there w/ dudes that match up against him in no way at all.

fuck dana for being such a bitch about this, he had no business ever booking this fucking fight in the first place. THIS IS ALL ON HIM.

my only criticism of anderson is that it's become painfully obvious he doesnt want to wreck his fellow countrymen and would prefer to embarrass and out point them without causing any real damage (thales leites comes to mind)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.