yo, this is Chunk&Sloth....why cant i log in under that name?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by dj battle cry, Jul 11, 2013.

1. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

ive been a member since september of 2003 under the handle Chunk&Sloth....i havnt been on in awhile due to a lack of internet access. i just came back and the format is different and its not letting me log on as chunk&sloth and when i put in the email that i thought that handle was registered under in logged me in as dj battle cry, a moniker i used briefly in like 2005.....i have like 12,000 posts as chunk&sloth and id luike yto log in under that name, can anyone help me understand what the isssue is? sorry for posting this here, i know its not the correct forum for this.
    test
  2. dj battle cry

it says i have 11,726 posts under this name...tats not possible, did they just combine my accounts? that sucks if so.
    test
  3. dj battle cry

it looks like they combined my accounts which really sucks cause my name, chunk&sloth, was awesome and as a 26 year old man i would never go by djbattlecry....its ridiculous. can i change my name. im really bummed about this. im not gonna give up my posts so if i have to ill just post under this name and put chun&sloth in my sig i guess so people know who i am.
    test
  4. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

whats up homie, you're not alone. the same thing happened to me. when the site was updated it banned a lot of members for some reason. I messaged freebass and he got mine unblocked. send a PM to a mod and it should be taken care of. good to have you back.
    test