yo theres a lotta people making moves from this very message board..

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Eternity, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

why don't we all link up and form some sort of producers alliance or affiliation so that when we see eachothat at the top, its all love, and we can bring more opportunities to each other's circle.. as long as we respect some boundaries, such as never overstepping someone for their connect (let the middleman always handle the deal, dont cut others out), not trying to eat off eachother's plate, etc, we could be a strong ass unit man. it wont be anything "official" it'll be similar to how Djs travel in groups and wprk with eachother on a professional level.. we definetly would be able to help eachother out by giving feedback, etc.. check out www.coredjs.com to get an example of what I'm talking about. if anyone is down for this let me know and maybe we'll organize something. right its just an idea..
    test
  2. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

my production team is down. ive already linked up with a few cats off this board and made some cash and a few moves.

manupproductions@hotmail.com

thats our email. get at us. if you want our contact # hit me on aim. premizebeats
    test
  3. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

This Has been tried before has it not?

Anyways, I had typed up a long speech of the cause & effects...
    Whatever...My email is Contact@Creative-Silence.Com you can email there
    and I'll give you my contact info.

$
    test
  4. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

sounds like a good idea
    test
  5. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

what he said^
    test
  6. Nucklz

Nucklz Loud Enuff Productions

this does sound like a good idea..
    test
  7. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

yea man.......shit looks good.....only thing is.....it would have to be kind of exclusive...otherwise your gonna have cats still learning trying to fit in with the big boys..and cats who are in it just to BS...gotta have skilled hardworking peeps in there who take thier music serious......gotta be a way to weed out who deserves to be in that circle and not just let any body in.....
    test
  8. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I have always been about helpin people out, even when I don't know them too good. I know a lot of cats in L.A. that are always in need of new tracks, and some are artists that most people have heard of. However, it seems like producers on this board have a helluva crab mentality, and whenever I might REALLY be tryin to help them out, they feel as if I'm just throwin my connections in their face, or they feel I am just tryin to brag about what I have done. But I always let it be known, if anybody is in L.A. or happens to be there when I am back during school breaks, we can link up and I could show you around on some "tourist" shit and introduce you to people.
    test
  9. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

I feel you but you can't make it exclusive, thatll be the downfall.. instead have there be levels.. once u have reached certain plateus u can move up.. this will be for the protection of the members (prevent sabatoge & imposters) yet also give everyone chance to try it out.. still needs a lot of development, keep putting forth ideas and we'll see how it stands..

R Tistic - I went out to LA For a week in November, shoulda hit u up.. I made a beat with this producer named Rhythm D when I was out there.. he was Eazy E's main producer, and did a buncha other shit as well, including posterboy's orignal hit.. u ever heard of the cat??
    test
  10. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

could you repost that??
    test
  11. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

yea that makes more sense i guess...

im in LA too ya bitches..been here a bit more then a year
    test
  12. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

i say fuck all that. only people who should be apart of this is the cats we know on this board. none of that pop up fly by night people. i mean its no secret who the big dogs are on this site whether everyone agrees or not. the other cats just stay weeded out. i got connects, sol got connects, liquid got connects... see wat im sayin. but if you let 90% of these weak ass net producers in it they just gonna flood our connects with bullshit.
    test
  13. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

That definately sounds like a dope idea.... i'm definately down.. you know where i'm from and where i'm at..

Even tho there isn't a formal setting of what sol is talking about, I think rm.com transmits that idea.. lets say if I had some shit going on in chicago.. I would definately get at cheta (RAL) to link up or whatever.. it just goes with knowing people.. as many new heads as we have on this board, it's kind of hard.. I think a simple sticky thread with where people live and business phone numbers, emails and business location/vicinity would be proper enough meanwhile we set this up.. or if anything.. have an overall website where the viewer can search producers by location. Ie, Southwest, Northeast, etc.. and the individual producer would affiliate himself/herself with the site in order to be part of the alliance.. I think a board of maybe 6 senior members or so would be dope to justify who can and cannot come in.. like for example:

newbie sees the site or whatever and wants to join.. they submit a link to their tracks and they get evaluated to see if they would be an asset to the team.. cause you don't want a damn team of 234790378 members.. I see it as, the fewer the better vice having 201397842389 shitty members.. anyhow, i'm done to draft up ideas for this... let me know sol and i'll help you get this on the road.. it's a great opportunity for everyone that has inveted their time and efforts into making music their life... not just a hobby..

Skrews
    test
  14. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Sounds good Sol Set it up
    test
  15. MAD SKREWS

I think an initial thread of everyone that is interested would be a good start.. everyone fills out their names and puts all their information down... we'll give an open date to submit in your music and a closing date... upon the closing, the 6 (or however many are chosen to be the senior approval board) could meet up on a aim chat or whatever and discuss each individual candidate... one of the candidates will keep track of who is who and if they've been allowed.. pros and cons about each producer.. this will obviously take some time seeing it would take planning and effort from the senior members to all come together and meet up to discuss the candidates.. once all of them have been throroughly scrutinized, we will have a selection board.. were the senior members would post up the results and the reasons why (everyone deserves a thorough breakdown screening.. like.. quality, creativity, resourcefulness, etc..) and once that's done, you get the affiliated team of producers...

this is just an idea..
    test
  16. MAD SKREWS

that would be the purpose of the selection board... selection board would make sense to be 6 top notch and different producers that will review music with an open mind; ultimately considering how resourceful the candidate would be to the team...
    test
  17. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

it's all political...
    test
  18. MAD SKREWS

damn that's exactly what I had in mind.. I said what I said before even looking at the website.. but the idea of having the producers spread out by regions is what I had in mind, like this website.. Sol, I think you should administer how many and who would be the review board to at least get a start on what could be an elite group of producers..
    test
  19. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

I dont know about A LOTTA people, but I know what I'M doing... I let my shit bubble quiet, but holla @ us with more details. Sounds interesting. info@tapingyourmouth.com
    test
  20. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

I went to the core DJ's event when i was in STL, it was cool and there was alot of known faces there also. But yeah Sol i think that im eligible to be in the group, So lets get busy and do this together. My info is in my sig
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.