Yo, Real shit... How many of ya'll are "Headphones Producers" ? lol...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by P R I M O, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

i got hpeaphones, i love them no homo lol. i gotta deal with the neighbors too, my windows are always open and theyll be like ahhh turn it down. i dont like my speakers, they kinda cheap, i jsut use them to make sure the beat sounds ok on speakers.
    test
  2. Young Wiz

Young Wiz Jerzy's Own

i'll be whoopin my lil brotha ass if he leave his music on. like 'chill u aint payin no electric bills'
    test
  3. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lol that didnt even need a 'no homo'
    test
  4. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

i only use headphones if its like 3-4 in the morning but i use a Rolls Headphone Amplifier so they Bang
    test
  5. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

lol wtf @ throwin in a random no homo I think someones a lil paranoid may be a potential homo
    test
  6. Huffan Paint

Huffan Paint www.insomniacfunk.com

I've been producing on under $10 headphones for two years now, fuckin neighbors + im a nighttime beatmaker. WIth the whole under 10 thing I like the cheap headphones for no reasons in particular, Its not that im broke but I think its just growing up with nothing really material wize i was used to listening to music in shitty quality situations and prefer it, I like the suprise of hearing one of my beats that i made on shit headphones thunder on a good system by suprise, the car is the second place i go to listen to my beats. At the same time Id just like to unplug the headphones and let it bang, but fuckin ass neighbors get uppiddi after 10pm.

Funny this topic came up since as we speak i was trying to make a beat and don't have my headphones, I lent them to my freind to do his radio show(www.insomniacfunk.com) I drove him to his show with my headphones, anyways he hasn't brought them back since saturday so i can't make beats and am frustrated.
    test
  7. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

i am a headphone producer...

it feels akward for me to make a beat on regular speakers...

but i do blast it when im completely finished...
    test
  8. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

headphones are no good for me..and i have very good sony studio headphones...just don't sound right...gotta hear it on the monitors..

jeaa 313
    test
  9. DJ C-Boss

DJ C-Boss LEGALIZE POLIGAMY

never had to use headphones to make beats, but i know some huffy puffy mc's that use headphones as a mic...rflmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

right ill wayz?

muahahahhaa
    test
  10. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i mix entire songs with headphones only......if thats what ur used to, then its wise to stay with that....once u get used to how the landscape of a song is thru headphones, its not really neccessary to try to force yourself to monitor with monitor speakers....i just do some minor changes with it played outloud...but the majority of my mixing is straight up headphones....sony 7506's all day
    test
  11. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

^that nigga talkin about making beats. not mixing.

and hell nah. that shit weak. i have to hear my shit thump to inspire me to continue.

but heh. its always good to live in the ghetto cuz most of the time people odnt give a shit.
    test
  12. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

I use my monitors and everything buy I use headphones and I love hearin it over headphones because I hear the bass how I would in a car system or some shit. I love that...but for the most part I do it on my monitors. I use headphones sometimes to concentrate more on the beat like others said, when it comes to panning, etc. But it all depends on your headphones, if they suck, ur fucked, but I mean every person is used to a certain standard.

Pz
    test
  13. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

ahh i hate usin headphones.. in the phones i got (sony mdr-v500) i cant hear the full effect of the kick, then when i listen to it wit my speakers it all sounds distorted wit da bass line n shit..

test
  14. illpill

illpill New Member

I where headphones just cause my right speaker is broken and I'd be getting complaints otherwise cuz I like to make my beats in the night
    test
  15. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Shit I dropped like 219 on the sony md-7509's and still can't stand it
    test
  16. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

I sit when i make my beats... plus i jook wit my upper boody, so either way, im feelin the shit lol... gettin my fabo on...

I only use headphones when i HAVE to... Otherwise, monitors all day.
    test
  17. Huffan Paint

Huffan Paint www.insomniacfunk.com

I just bought a new pair at a garage sale on the way home for 25cents
    test
  18. The Militant

The Militant New Member

fl vs reason is dead...

the new fight is over cans vs monitors
    test
  19. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

if your car system sounds like headphones than thats just sad..
    test
  20. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

lmao^^ I use headphones at night but when my neighboors start blasting their music thats when I really crank the volume up on the monitors.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.