Yo please tell me I just didnt dream this up..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Rex Skully, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

I hope to God I saw this somewhere and this wasn't just created by my subconscious mind..

Had a dream the new fad online was called "Crossing".. It's exactly like planking but instead of laying flat.. You prop yourself up on something and hang like Jesus on the cross.. Like people were doing it from their refrigerators and shit.

I hope I saw this online somewhere and just forgot because if I made this up then mind is warped.. I may have made it up because I've been in an area the past few days that is like all Hispanic so I've seen a million crucifixes.

Shit was a crazy ass dream.. Was watching youtube videos of people crossing!
    test
  2. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Never heard of it but ima be crossing at Disney bout to steal your shit
    test
  3. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

You should record a bunch of videos and instagram a bunch of pics of you doing it and see if it catches on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  4. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Youre a heathen and my lord savior jesus christ is going to smite nyou to death you satanic piece of dog turd
    test
  5. Porkchop

Porkchop Well-Known Member

Sup Buzzooka Joe HA HA, I hope you smash that little creep in your battle bro HA HA. Just like you, sometimes I have weird dreams, like last night for instance. Well, I got up and it seemed to be a good day. The sun was shining and I was ready to venture out and about. I opened the door and it hit me. Full blast. In the face. 110 degrees. Whew. I slammed the door. It was that bad. Do I really need to go out there? HA HA. Well, yes, I did. I opened the door again and bravely stepped outside. I drew a deep breath of muggy humid 110 degree heat in... and...I almost fainted. I felt a bit dizzy, but I pressed on. I had things to do. I toured the back yard and my first sight was my caddy. It appeared a bit low. Hmm. Did I have a flat tire? As I stepped closer, I viewed two right black gummy things resting on the ground. Well, they may have once been tires, but they were a melted pool of black rubber now. AIYYEE! I checked the other side. Yep. Hot melted tire soupy goo. OMG HA HA. As I was trying to grasp this unbelievable occurrence, I felt like I was being followed. Strange. I turned around quickly to find four black birds following me. They were staying in my shadow and moving along, when I did, not daring to venture into the blazing sunshine filled yard. They looked at me pitifully. I understood their pain. Whew, sweat was already rolling off of my shoulders onto the ground and my hair was drenched. I went looking for my garden hose, birds all in tow and remembered that I had left it near my small outdoor plastic pool. I ventured over to the pool. I then saw my dog. Well, part of my dog. He was submerged fully in the little pool, stretched across it and only his eyes and nose could be seen. Just above the water. I cracked up then. "Got a bit hot, did you?" I asked him. He looked like a crocodile with fur. Poor thing. He had found a nice way to cope with the heat. I felt like joining him. Although, why bother? I was already soaking wet. He blinked slowly at me HA HA. Even a ham bone could not have made him move HA HA. I glanced out at the river and it's banks...and my jaw dropped. Three huge alligators were up on the sandy shore and beached for the day, it appeared. I then remembered that these creatures probably liked the sun a lot...because across my dock, by the gators, were about ten snakes. I almost screamed, but was too shocked. They were all stretched across the wide dock like sunbathers, with their cold blooded selves. Mercy. I was glad some creatures were actually enjoying the brutal heat. My, my. I hastily retreated to go in search of my garden hose. The birds followed me, close behind. When I found my garden hose, yep, it was done for. A melted green plastic mess. I heard a strange commotion coming from the other side of my house and followed the sound, birds still trailing behind me, in my shadow. There was a pool of water, where the air conditioner is, working away like a madman, a draining area. It was a heavenly oasis for nature. I counted twenty lizards, five squirrels, dozens of large bugs in assorted varieties and a huge armadillo. They were peacefully lounging in and about the ac drain pool. Their pool. I started laughing and they all looked at me like they dared me to even try to remove them. I had no such intentions. I then heard a strange sizzling and popping noise towards the front of the house. I also smelled breakfast. Hmm. Yum. What was up? I walked to the front yard, birds coming along with, and peered into the street. The neighbor's kids were frying eggs in the street. I closed my eyes and said a prayer of some sort. I had heard of being crazy from the heat and I must be HA HA. Then, the alarm went off. My alarm clock. I was in my bed, covers thrown off and sweating. It was eight in the morning. My first thought was that I had a lot that I needed to do. My second thought was to roll over and go back to sleep and that is what I did. As I fell asleep again, I heard birds tweeting loudly outside HA HA. I cringed just a bit HA HA.
    test
  6. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

no, its been done a few times. never really caught on for obvious reasons...........

[​IMG]
    test
  7. Smouble ML

see what i did there? double ontandre'
    test
  8. Porkchop

Porkchop Well-Known Member

Sup smoooth...
    test
  9. Smouble ML