yo on some real shit, fuck this tourney..

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by iLL Nyce AKA ReTard, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LMFAOO

u niggas just fuckin posted the battle card not even 2 weeks ago

people have fuckin lives

i'm not online 24/7

i never even seen the fuckin threads, i just knew it was me/tekneek

now i come on, find out it's posting time, and key up a quick topical in like 15 minutes, just to make this competitive so niggas aint winning off no-shows or no lame shit like that

and now i lose?

and lose a battle i would've easily won and knocked out a top ranked nigga

this shit is faulty as fake

dic, if u wanted any type of sick tourney u wouldn't let no lame ass shit like this go down, real talk

the point of this was for every nigga to drop, no no-shows, none of that

lol @ ''i don't bend rules''

this tourney is gonna suck ass then. and i went out my way to actually write my shit, that's what's so fuckin funny about it

ya'll must be pissed cuz baron mynd got ate first round

looking for any alternatives possibly to keep ur high ranked topical dudes who are choking first round huh

this is bullshit, imma holla at jeff or somethin
    test
  2. and it's hilarious cuz 10 mins after i dropped, tek replies saying ''no it can't go down''

and edits his topical just in case

nigga is scared as fuck

been doing this for years, and is supposedly ill, yet scared to let it go down

and as a mod, i don't see how anyone could support such a pussy way to get a win

oneduh is doing shit right with that RBL tourney

no-shows only make shit less interesting and boring

my battle already niggas wanting to vote and everything

faggot ass tourney and faggot ass tekneek
    test
  3. and dic i ain't got no probs with u

i liked how u did this, and got it all together'

but decisions like this can make and break a tournament

this isn't a regular fuckin league, it's a special tourney

if u gotta break a small ass minor rule for the better of a tourney, then so be it

a battle is a battle

that's why u made the tourney, for niggas to topical battle

we have a full battle, up and ready for votes

and because of time misconstruing, ur going to dead that battle? that's fuckin bullshit and no nigga who wants his tourney to be something is actually gonna settle for less than more

and none of u can dispute this shit

so what if nigga's is late

if u put forth the effort to actually post, that shit should be accepted

this isn't the rstl
    test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

son...you've had more than enough time to write...especially if it took you all of 15 minutes to drop a key...you dropped that shit not within a reasonable amount of time, but you dropped well over 9 hours later...shut ya whack ass up...

the rules are simple to follow and there's more than enough time given to drop a topical piece...everyone's got a life...well cept for maybe dic...but regardless...that's on you and tek...on you because you didn't show on time...on tek for taking the bitch made easy win...
    test
  5. stfu faggot

i would murk u in text, audio, topicals, whatever son so get the fuck outta here, nobody even knows who u are

and this is the weekend

people have lives and things to do

why a deadline would be man on a fuckin saturday of all days i don't know

usually all due dates are sunday cuz people know that's the day when niggas are back in the house situated and preparing to start the week, whether it be school or work

i am never home on a fuckin saturday night, and i didn't even know the tourney was fully set up

the sign ups were barely up not even 2 weeks ago

who cares if i fuckin dropped late, u clown? what is that hurting? how is it effecting my battle? it isn't

it's still a battle regardless, i just posted a little later

that's bitchmade as fuck and for u to even agree with it proves how gay u are

and then even u admit tek trying to take the easy win is gay as fuck, yet u support this?

ur an idiot son
    test
  6. every nigga with a life is going to say the deadline is wack

isn't the rbl deadline even sunday night, 12 p.m?

WHAT THE FUCK WOULD A DEADLINE BE SATURDAY AT 12 A.M or whatever it was

wtf is a deadline in the early morning for

nevertheless, on A SATURDAY

THE WEEKEND

why wouldn't everything be fuckin due on sunday at 12

i don't get it

that makes perfect fuckin sense

maybe some of u geeks can relate cuz u never do anything on the weekends, but to ppl with lives im not going to waste my weekend writing topicals and making 12 a.m deadlines
    test
  7. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

Aight J, don't get hyphy about it man, but you're the one that fucked up and waited til it was too late to even start writing. Your life offline has nothin to do with it cuz if you wanted to show your skills, you should have started writing earlier.

You aimed me and I explained that the times are always posted in the match and 12am PST Sunday has always been the due time and you've had my aim so if you needed clarification, you should of asked earlier.

that's your bad man, not ours

Don't expect me to break rules cuz you're not paying attention.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.