yo my toronto neekgas

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Stock IV, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

yea.. youre retarded.. ive got 2 homies who work lines for comed and they were running underground cables. 15 min work 15 min in the AC trailer and 3 crewman dropped out anyway. my medic friends are bitching left and right about picking up all these heat stroke patients.

if you're going for toughguy points, congrats. if youre trying to say this isnt REALLY dangerous heat, you're a dickhead.
    test
  2. Eyerate

so move your trustfund baby ass to somewhere warm. not like you got a job you cant leave. this heat is killing people. literally.
    test
  3. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Tell me something I don't know..

Of course it's dangerous for certain cases (infants, older folks, certian conditions/cases/incidents), but people out here just like to complain and blow shit out of proportion non stop, talkin bout the weather is unbearable, please. OVERALL it's not bad especially if you take precautions, certainly not on some "don't go outside" shit.. Long as I could breathe out here it isn't bad at all, of course this smogged up city don't help..

Actin like you in the dot right now, fuck outta here..
    test
  4. Eyerate

its money that you inherit from somewhere(usually a relative) that you dont havto work for.. so basically, exactly what you claim to have.

"dead @ craig being a trust fund baby and not even knowing it."
    test
  5. Eyerate

buddy.. you're wrong. this heat is killing people who are in shape. stop trying to be an internet badass.

emphasis is theirs. and thats the fucking NOAA. but yea, sure, grab a strawberry lemonade and go for a run.

basically:
    [​IMG]
    test
  6. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

craig busts guns crazy
    test
  7. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

but on the real i know craig the most on the forum we been out a few times no trolling and i know he works hard for his money
    test
  8. Mel Man

No bad ass act here, just not tryna be paralyzed or manipulated by the hype..

RIP to those who've died in heat waves...but I would neva call this dangerous weather..

posting that NOAA shit was a waste of time, I've only been hearin the exact same shit on the news all summer...

I don't even have AC but am stayin cool, believe that..
    test
  9. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

i got nothing to hide...............
    test
  10. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

No way. I will take a cold winter day over a hot one any day. If it is cold as fuck you can always put more clothes on and be fine. You can be naked outside in the summer and still be hot.
    test
  11. MorgzyV8

MorgzyV8 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

exactly! +1mil
    test
  12. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

lmao u a nerd if u prefer tha cold
    test
  13. MorgzyV8

wtf? lmaoo!

I don't think you realize what it's like sitting in a valley(Ohio) and the heat just bakes the fuck outta you, then to top it off, the humidity has you walkin in slow motion.

beans, I had to discipline kids today telling them, I'll slap the fuck outta them with titty sweat if they dont leave me alone. I'm not even fat either, but I got titty sweat on my palms. :(
    test
  14. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

word

i guess its different when u live somewhere with shit weather

we go on vacation to go to hot places yagetme and get away from the shit weather
    test
  15. Eyerate

you really are fuckin retarded... who said they prefer the cold? were talking about EXTREMES here.. and everyone on the planet prefers extreme cold to extreme heat. extreme cold can kill you, but it can be countered. extreme heat WILL kill you left to the elements. there is no fight. there is no hope of redemption. no safety net to fall to. just the cold dark pit of certain death when faced with the reality of being out of available comforts in the heat. dickheads go jogging for a half mile and drop dead in this shit. you could jog 5 miles in the snow without breaking a sweat.. you'd be a tard, but assholes do it every day.
    test
  16. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

for real its winter at the moment and its gay as fuck

yall enjoy being sick?
    test
  17. MorgzyV8

yeah, man. it's gotta be more comfortable in Florida and Mexico right now(where a lot of na's take their vacations)
    test
  18. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

dude said he'd prefer a cold day over a hot day
    not an extreme hot day and that's the only post i was referring to

although to be fair if his idea of a hot day is 45 degrees then i guess my bad, to me that's more than a hot day lol

obviously you aren't a nerd if you do prefer cold but summers great when it's hot because you can be out and about and i generally have more fun on hot days than cold days but yea i've been to egypt the heat is ridiculous over there i couldn't cope with that regularly
    test
  19. Mel Man

Nah homie, don't let these puss holes manipulate you...

I prefer yesterday over any -20 to -30 weather we've had...mawfukaz cant even toke the ganj when its dead of winter, wind blisterin, legs shakin, hands frost bit even with gloves on...yesterday I found me some shade, had water and was STRAIGHT, no discomfort what so ever like on a cold winter day when I can't wait to find shelter..

Heat>Cold

lol @ Eyerate turning this into an "extremes" debate...well no shit shirlock, anyone rather freeze to death than burn, but who has really experienced the true extremes yet son, when comparing what we have experienced I'll take our summers over winters any day..
    test
  20. Mel Man

Its cuz you were just visitin...long term your body and mind would adjust...

with a little self-perseverance and mind power a healthy mothafucka can adjust to any conditions...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.