Yo murkfest

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ravenous510, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Yo Murkfest...

Wtf did you do, man?

How in God's name have you gotten yourself mixed up with "lil ill"?

He has made a "battle video" directed toward you and now he is commenting on the KOTDC battles....

Please disassociate yourself with that weirdo because by associating yourself with him you're indirectly associating him with me...

I don't know what you did to get yourself involved with that guy but reverse the fuckin' process...for the love of God please...
    test
  2. Murkfest

Murkfest Well-Known Member

dude lil ill is annoying and delusional but hes unintentionally hilarious lmao. that dude has like 100 "battles" on his old youtube where hes just spazzing at the camera and the other dude that hes battling doesnt even respond half the time. he has a "battle" against illmaculate lmaoooooooo.

anyway, i decided to bait him into battling me cause i thought itd be funny as fuck to see him spazz on me. i wasnt even gonna respond but then i figured fuck it...

[youtube]MJzh9vIBfII[/youtube]
    test
  3. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

:surf::surf::surf:

Murk>>>

Mad love for that Hit The Lights song at the end.
    test
  4. Know the Ledge

Know the Ledge brother man, brother man

bed frame/endgame
    test
  5. Ravenous510

Dude....your response is funny....you are a funny guy, and your humor could even go over well in a live setting...

But please...discontinue this relationship with "lil ill"...****ease..****ease...oh dear Lord please...

At least tell him to take the fuckin' KOTDC label off of his video.****ease...
    test
  6. Murkfest

hit the lights >>>
    test
  7. Murkfest

lol honestly. my bad man. i have no control over what lil ill does. i responded to him one final time on otbva regarding our battle and now im done with him. dude is fucking insane lmaoo.
    test
  8. Korey

Korey Well-Known Member

Ravenous, can you link me to yout KOTDC battle(s)?
    test
  9. Ravenous510

Lol....

If you really want to see them just go to youtube and search "KOTDC structure vs"

Every KOTDC battle that has the name "structure" in it features yours truly...

Lmao...

Gawd...I feel so dirty right now...

I feel like I need some kind of cleanser to wash the faint stench of "lil ill" off of me...
    test
  10. Murkfest

lol im done with lil ill structure, just wanted to get that little bit of entertainment. i think it was worth it lol. i wrote one final response to him on otbva where i sliced the ham...

test
  11. Ravenous510

:drakecheese:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.