Yo MAMA

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Bonnie Bathory, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Softspoken

Softspoken SS

Well you have proven that you know how to write sentences but can you actually rap or put together anything that lets me know you are even worth the time put in talking to you ? Do you have any audio tracks ? Do have any battles posted ? Do you have anything at all ? Direct me please. Somebody!!
    test
  2. Koss

Koss ∞♥

Yeah.. your email is there

btw.. did you even use the name??
    test
  3. Katharsis

Katharsis Fly......Plane and Simple

iono....

btw soft...im a legend...youre just trashy..
    test
  4. Softspoken

Softspoken SS

Just like I thought .... no proof ... only thing ive even seen on you is that you cried and b*tched about losing a battle that you no showed because you said you had to go take care of your mom . I mean thats cool and all but give me a link to something that shows me you are legend and maybe ill give you some respect. Until then you aint sh*t. I mean i dont have any beef with you. Just stating the facts.
    test
  5. Katharsis

im in every text archive on the world wide web -.-

and ..really didnt lose if i no showed..but i guess it was 3 and a half years ago anyways....

and i dont need to prove anything to you....you suck...viciously....tell that to the lap pups moron..
    test
  6. Softspoken

Softspoken SS

Give me a link please ... ( Hybrid Angel ) what name did you battle under ? Don't explain to me just provide proof. I'll admit im new. Heck Ive only battled 3 times in my whole life. Not hard for me to provide proof. Why is it so hard for you ?
    test
  7. Katharsis

it's not "hard" i just dont care about you. youre a scrub.
    test
  8. 2Shay

2Shay Englands Finest

Resilients Mom made him an alias so she can pretend hes someone else.
    test
  9. Softspoken

Softspoken SS

haha you know that's a b*tch response. that right there proves that you are a waste of tax payers money. No marine would b*tch out like that . you dont even need to respond... you ended this with that last post ...
    test
  10. Katharsis

youre neck and neck with bloodgang....as the worst battlers on the site

what do i need to prove...?
    test
  11. Softspoken

Softspoken SS

all i hear is talking ... and not enough a$$ to back anything up ... until i can see one battle that you have been in and better yet one win you can't even talk to me....

i have already told you ive only battled 3 times in my life .... all three of them are on this site.... but you are a legend and i havent seen ONE ... hmmmm

maybe you left them all at your moms when you went to help her out. ... or maybe they are battles you had at boot camp .... or battles you had during your pt's .... i bet you are wearing your gray sweat suit now with army across the chest arent you ... lol Go be all you can be somewhere else b*tch......
    test
  12. Katharsis

Youre an idiot...and it's funny because everyone else has seen my battles...

hell..everybody else has seen my rbl this week..or my 3x champness, or they just know from my signature that i am greatness.....

except you....the same cumline kingpin that thought that verse was good..
    test
  13. Softspoken

Softspoken SS

haha nevermind i found one ... and ummmm im just starting and ive had better lines than these ... what excuse do you have being a legend writing something like this lol ......wow ..... i will not and I MEAN WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU WRITE LOL ........ Im laughing at you ......
    test
  14. Softspoken

Softspoken SS

oh before you write back ... what were your other 4 names that you got the 12-2 record under so i can go laugh a little more .... WOW ... and yeah i used a cum line because i was new and didnt know any better ... i know now and guess what im getting better ... you are a legend and f**kin suck .... lol
    test
  15. Katharsis

stick to bloodgang...she's putting up quite a fight against you lap tits
    test
  16. Katharsis

lol...yung troy beat you...

if that isn't a sign to get out of the game..i couldn't point out a better for you
    test
  17. Softspoken

Softspoken SS

haha maybe you should battle bloodgang ..... skills are leaning more towards her way considering what I have read of yours ... lol

even in the one battle i seen of yours no one responded because it was horrible...... no one even wanted to vote lol ......

and every thread i have seen you in everyone is clowning you ... so why is it that you are the only one that thinks you are great lol .......

haha go change your name or something and put that you are 20 - 0 and try and get into the league with that record lol .....

really cant believe im wasting time b*tchin with a b*tch .... ok im really done this time ... go run 30 miles or something ...
    test
  18. Softspoken

Softspoken SS

haha no one has even voted yet ..... wow i cant believe they even let you on this site lol

and even though im just getting starting, from the battle i read of yours, you could take some notes from the Yung Troy battle lol .....
    test
  19. Katharsis

Nobody needs to vote...it's pretty obvious you lost..

how about you join the rbl? im already there....you'd never catch me..

but watching you go 0-6 before you quit battling would be nice to see
    test
  20. Softspoken

Softspoken SS

Doubt that b*tch ... and i could just post a 12- 2 record in my sig like you did and lie about my greatness lol ....

ill join the rbl's , but give me a few months to learn ....

heck you have been on here for years and you still blow ... and no one even knows your record lol ...

you have had 4 names .... why ? thats the only reason i wouldnt catch you because i wont know who you are lol .....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.