YO Liquid, Hibe......Gears update coming soon

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by OurSin, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Damn, i aint played gears in a minute i'm so terrible now it's not funny....but damn new gameplay mode and they probably getting rid of that damn roller glitches

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6168426.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;1

Gears update "almost here"
    Free update for Epic's top-selling shooter going through certification process; file adds new gametype, fixes "a whole bunch of glitches," says Epic VP.
    By Tim Surette, GameSpot
    Posted Apr 2, 2007 10:43 am PT

One of the Xbox 360's most popular games is getting an update soon. Epic Games' vice president Mark Rein recently released details of the next Gears of War update in the game's official forums.

Currently in the certification process, the free update will fix "a whole bunch of glitches" and allow VGA users playing the game in 1280x1024 to run it in 720p. The big content addition will be a new gametype, called Annex. Details on Annex are still under wraps, but Rein says, "Some folks who got to play it a few weeks ago said they think it is our best multiplayer gametype..."

Rein expects to release more details on the update sometime this week. For more information on Gears of War, read GameSpot's previous coverage.
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

yea i peeped it on joystiq.com

supposedly there will be new maps too on the update after......and a rumored new weapon

i been playing rainbow six vegas a lot lately though...that shit is crack
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I wish you lot would play a real game like...

CALL OF DUTY

YEAAAAAAAAAAH BOOOOOY
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i did....over a year ago...on my laptop......before i had a 360...

get rainbow six vegas if you like the realism of the weaponry....seriously...its a great game....lots of strategy involved since you cant just run out in the open and blast your gun without dying....the cover system is great and there are a lot of really good gameplay modes....

theres one specifically called terrorist hunt which you and 3 other friends can jump into a map filled with about 30-40 terrorists and you have to go through the map together and wipe out the enemy... intense and challenging.....give it a shot....

the other day hibe, myself, cire and vikto jumped in a coop story map and did a section of the game together.....shit is really really dope
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.