Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by JobOne, Dec 1, 2010.
1 one 7
Posted via Mobile Device
I'll turn this post around and not flip it upside down,
so I'll have 119.. lookin' like 9/11.
Battler rappers? Ive killed me plenty
Bitches underage... ive fucked one twenty.
122 (one hundred and twenty two)
counting is easy as 123
one hundo twen fo, 124
this thread is starting to get old as fuck
something about the three digits isn't pleasing to me nh
Yeah I don't know why this thread is still going. I knew a thread about counting to a really high number would get boring pretty fast.
Since people won't let this thread die, how about we make it a little more interesting...
If you guys can count up to 1,000 by January 1, 2011, I will put the 1,000th post in my sig for the whole month of January. If I really like it, possibly longer.
The rules will be as follows to keep this interesting:
- try to include the number somewhere in your post.
- no spamming. I was going to put a post limit but since this forum isn't always very active, I decided against it to give you guys more of a chance. Just try to not post in this thread too many times in a row because a thread of one person counting from 127 to 1,000 by themselves isn't very interesting.
- You guys have until January 1, 2011 at 12:00 am. There will be no more extension. At soon as the new year hits, it's over.
The 1,000th post must conform to the forum rules and the sig rules in order for me to use it, so in other words:
- 8 lines or less
- Text size limit 5 or smaller
- No referal links
- Read the sticky at the top of the forum for all the other site rules.
- If it doesn't conform to the rules, it will be disqualified and the next post that doesn't break the rules will be used.
Good luck. Let's see if this does the trick.
im bout to win this shit
Let's get it poppin!
I'm just giving people a little incentive. If the thread dies, it dies but considering it's been over a week and people are still keeping it going, might as well make it a little more interesting.
shit just now got real
~ 429 posts / day, nh
New Years Eve sounds like a dope idea though.
If people are into the idea and there isn't enough activity to make it in that time, I'll push the deadline back a week but I'll still only have the sig for rest of the month of January. I think that's a fair compromise.
i agree wholeheartedly
ill go ham on the posts if needed
Separate names with a comma.