Yo Just Blaze is Pissed

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by MYK*KING, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MYK*KING

MYK*KING New Member

(Apparently some guy said the Just had jacked a beat from him and this is the bulletin that Just Blaze posted on myspace)

[​IMG]

Date: Mar 12, 2007 7:58 PM
    Subject Someone wants attention.. shall we? (edit)
    Body: EDIT: so apparently the soundclick page is the artist's and the myspace is the "producer"
    thanks for the heads up guys!
    So that being said. i dont know the artist from adam and he doesnt know me.. which means no problems there..
    this producer dude on the other hand.. pls pls pls... go to Best Buy RIGHT NOW!! Lives are on sale for a buck 99. If you cant get one.. buy one.
    I'm starting to see what happened here..
    But anyway.. ON TO THE FUN SHALL WE??!?!

One Mo Gain!!!

Cmon man CMONNNNNN
    What is your angle here.. u want press? here... i will give it to you for free
    http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/default.cfm?bandID=525293&content=music

Everyone check this guy out.. a song called "Ride With Me".. Apparently i stole it from him.
    Or Jay did.. or something.
    So since hes probably planning to "expose me" or something. I'll save him the trouble of having to type it out.
    Or maybe his story is a joke that i'm taking the wrong way... if so.. bad joke man..
    I don't know you.. have never heard of you or your song before and thats pretty much it. I mean how old is this beat? Those who really know.. know.. those who don't.. let's just say you are a little late fam... you woulda got more hype if you tried this a LONG time ago..
    Oh yeah.. here's his page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=942f1c71-8f58-4fa4-b396-c71daaf11ebc

There's your hype..
    Is this really what it's come to now? i mean I see the rappers do it all the time... but this? Sigh..
    You're flattered? More like flat.. period..
    PS I really hope you were making sum kind of twisted joke.. if so.. well i cant even really apologize for this.. just please don't do it again.. seriously. I'm no tough guy by any means.. but trying this with the wrong person could get you in serious trouble.
    PSS on reading this back it seems the person in the myspace page and the soundclick page are 2 different people.. I don't get it.. I guess one is the "producer" or something... Whatever.
    test
  2. *EnCoRe*

*EnCoRe* Shitty Ass Avatars!

funny thing is that if he DID steal it... he could get away with it simply becuz of who he is and his rep... but o well lol that sucks
    test
  3. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

i dont even see dude claming jus blaze stole a beat

i dont even see any thing on the myspace period aside from the shoulder lean song by young dro lol i know hes not sayin he stole that is he?

maybe those links lead to the wrong pages...
    test
  4. Nasty Chopz

Nasty Chopz ••••••

sounds like someone tried to flip the sample like blaze
    test
  5. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

test
  6. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

lmao, the fuck? i first heard that beat from blaze like a loooooong ass time ago, shit's retarded
    test
  7. BUSSHEAD Prod

BUSSHEAD Prod New Member

Lol, this is funny. Polow Da Don and Timbaland are guilty until proven innocent in situations like these, while it's the other way around for Just Blaze. Not hatin, just sayin..
    test
  8. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Lol theres a cat on Future producers that started a thead about this. So I don't know if he sent just blaze the message or not. Don't know about posting the link but heres what it said in his post.

"ok so i was browsing justblazes page today.....

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/0...&content=music

first listen to the song ride with me, it was made quite a long time ago.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=41456655

now listen to "bored" on justblazes page, one of my dudes produced the track......but DAMN. lol..."

The track hes talkin about was uploaded in november and i'm sure i heard that Just Blaze beat months before that. To me its obvious he coppied the just blaze beat. Part for part.
    test
  9. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

Well its obvious the beat was jacked, whether by JB or "one of my dudes", cuz that shit is too similar to be coincidence.

In reality dude probably heard the beat on just blaze's site and remade it.

I don't understand why Just Blaze is giving this guy free promotion though...I mean dude basically called him (or Jay) a thief..and he gets free publicity? It seems like that would only make ppl more inclined to reflip a just blaze beat then call foul...
    test
  10. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Okay heres the dudes explanation that sent the message. From fp. Mind you he didn't make the beat...he just knows the cat that did..and he decided to pm Just Blaze about it on myspace.

test
  11. H20

H20 New Member

Blaze prolly know dude...LOL

I wouldnt be surprised...Blaze is from Jerz...dude is from Jerz...hmmm

And then giving him free pub....hmmm
    test
  12. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

but it's negative publicity.....
    test
  13. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

whats the quote

"all publicity is good publicity"
    test
  14. DisFunction

DisFunction New Member

test
  15. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

actually im pretty sure its

All publicity is NOT good publicity
    test
  16. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

this is retarded... blaze did dude a favor and shit still wont faze anyone..

BLAH!
    test
  17. Beat God

Beat God New Member

how can u steal a sampled track? C'mon
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.