yo I got a serious question why aint handling this Eyerate guy

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by bitchfag, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

im scared....

reallly scared.

i dont act like a "street cat"...... just call it like i see it. if whoever has a problem with that fuck em.
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

ayo check out the loose cannon with the arsonal strapped and ready to BLAM! be easy little justin. you dug your own grave on here.

for those of you keeping score, thats twice i put this motherfuckers own foot in his mouth.

whats next.. the rope that turns his neck green? stay tuned.. [funny]
    test
  3. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

i mean im a loose cannon in a ron artest type of way....im fucking crazy.......i blackout sometimes and do and say shit i shouldnt....dudes who know me know that....

and i collect guns man and go to the shooting range all the time.....im a "gun nut"....that dont mean im street or a thug..... when i battle cats i dont talk about how many guns i got and how im gonna shoot a motherfucker etc etc...all that homo thug shit...... but yes....i do own a decent amount of firearms. and i dont go around bragging about it or nothing like that......

i dont even talk about that shit on here unless im trying to prove a point, im provoked, or somebody is asking for my advice cause they are about to purchase a firearm.

anyways......

im done "argue'n" with you for lack of a better word...... makes feel feel ignorant for even entertaining you so this will prolly be the last post i make directed towards u.
    test
  4. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

LMAO@U! Hey Dumbass... I was MOCKING YOU! LMAO(fuck it... yes @U! AGAIN!)... Looks like your the one that took it personal... u said the world would greatly benefit from my death one day... WELL HATER... I JUST KILLED YOU the same way you we're trying to kill me... with stupid words that DONT MEAN NOTHING! U FUCKING IDIOT! LMAO... NO dumbass i dont increase the probability of anything by saying it, but since u wanna say DUMB SHIT i figured I'd TEACH YOU How to be a BETTER YOU! you say i'm cum swallowing doesnt actually make it happen... NONE of your words do! LMFAO@U!... Do you even see how far apart and infrequent my comments are? unlike you losers i'm not on the net all day getting away from the disgusting reality you call your life! YOU WILL RESPOND BACK TO THIS IMMEDIATLY! Bcuz u have NO LIFE! I on the other hand will get back to you when MY BUSY SCHEDULE ALLOWS! I mean c'mon this is posted at a half to 6a. ET! lol... I JUST GOT HOME! And i decided to see wuts goin on with the females on rapmusic while i check out Nuborn & Cobra Ky and the jungles "NEW" diss... lmao... YES! I dont IMMEDIATLY watch things because I'm BUSY! Lmao... u guys should REALLY GET LIVES! Peace Bitch! LMFAO@U!
    test
  5. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

By the way... no it didnt take hours to compile that list of fucked up shit happening to your family... Im a fucking asshole thats the type of shit i come up with on the spot dick... if you look at the time difference btwn your comment and mines its about 45 minuts... i was busy conversing with SK about way more important things... then i got on burned you (and secretly started making you worry about ya momma catching cancer and your daughter getting murdered so gruesomely... you do know if it actually happened i would actually laugh cuz i HAVE NO FEELINGS...) LMFAO@U!
    test
  6. TheHater

TheHater New Member

Your style of writing is reminiscent of teenage girls gossiping on myspace. Exclamation marks after each statement, random words and phrases capitalized as points of emphasis, and multiple LMAOs and LMFAOs to convince me that you are indeed laughing. I almost expected you to conclude this vagina monologue with a "xoxo."
    test
  7. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

meltdown
    test
  8. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

exactly
    test
  9. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

damn. I can't lie....i'm a little mad
    i wanted to get hated on.

But thanks tho homie. Thats a huge compliment.
    test
  10. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

test
  11. r00k_is_rap

found it eyerate
    test
  12. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

are u that unfunny or are just not trying?
    test
  13. r00k_is_rap

hey, just like you, i only post what people send me
    test
  14. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

this thread is hilarious.

I see eyerate got shank again lmao

and thehater's post are funny.

trying to read them in monotone is hilarious.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.