yo I got a serious question why aint handling this Eyerate guy

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by bitchfag, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

Everytime I read one of these posts I imagine ATLA types out a normal post on urbandictionary.com and then runs it through a westcoast/NY/hiphop filter to change his words into something like this.
    test
  2. jasonallison

jasonallison New Member

You a big Pens fan?
    test
  3. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

"rappers beefin, kissin n makin up, i hate this shit" -Royce
    test
  4. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

Holy shit... did the Hater just give Real Deal a blowjob on the internet for everyone to see?!!!! [funny]
    test
  5. TheHater

TheHater New Member

Holy shit...you are a fuckin clueless idiot...the government should impose restrictions barring retards like you from accessing the internet...society will, one day, benefit greatly from your death [funny]
    test
  6. solon L

solon L that boy

u mad
    test
  7. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

Haters just mad i interrupted him while he was gargling Real Deal unborn son in his mouth.... and actually hater the earth will be blessed the day you die... i actually hope your mother gets the cancer in both her breasts then dies in a horrible car accident where she gets ran over by a drunken mack truck driver... i hope your daughter gets sodomized & raped & skinned alive and hung from a flag pole... i hope you get the ebola virus and then get thrown out of a plane.... see hater if you gonna be a hater thats how you should sound... im sorry for interrupting your dick sucking session... please... continue... by the way i really do hope all those things happen to you... but i also wish you a nice day... enjoy the come in the back of your throat "masterpieces..."lmao
    test
  8. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

eyerate dont rap....he dont make beats ...... he dont do nothing..... he is a male groupie with a thing for emcees apparently?

i dont know when he showed up on this site....or if he's even actually been to an event....

i just know he used to be on this voice chat shit where i would freestlye on occasion a few years ago....doing what? the same thing he does here......talking shit and keeping file on people .....thats all he does.... his existence is useless...

and now he can come in here and crack jokes people were using on me five years ago that are mainly based on misleading info and prove my point.....

YES....i fucked some bitches off the internet......thats what happens to internet groupies...

maybe you'll find yourself the right guy one day.
    test
  9. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

Your not even in GT yet.

who are you ?
    what have you done in ATL or for ATL ?
    no one knows who you are or where you came from and what akilades are. ????
    test
  10. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

leave atla alone man.....if ness cosigns the dude he's alright in my book.

sure he might not be the best host....but he is just gettin started.
    test
  11. TheHater

TheHater New Member

I bet it took your hours to compile such an extensive list of creative ways to die includes breast cancer, mack truck driver, sodomized, skinned alive. Now, ask yourself, was it worth it??? Did I really hurt thehater's feelings by wishing creative ways for his family to die??? Do I increase the probability of these incidents occuring by simply wishing for it??? If you answered yes to any of the following three questions, you have confirmed my suspicion that you are a bonafide idiot. Anyways, if you think of any new death methods, feel free to add them to your already impressive list. Lastly, your repeated cum-swallowing and dick-sucking references in all of your posts, lead me to speculate that you a gay man. Or, at the very least, a heterosexual male, who simply enjoys sucking cock from time to time.
    test
  12. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

....[funny]
    test
  13. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

Dead.
    test
  14. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

lil justin, you flipflop too much. i pulled your card doggy. you cant say "ya that shit is true i ram bitches from the internet" after you VEHEMENTLY denied it before you little faggot. especially when it was a sketched out emo plain jane crazy broad who said you cant fuck.. and YOU DID IT IN YOUR GRANDMOTHERS TRAILER. you still claiming gunclap status mousepad mobsta?

im deeper in the game than you will ever be rookie. play your part and stick to sideline hating on dudes, cuz lord knows you arent even getting a tryout after that bullshit "performance" you brought out. and ATLA saw you snaking him in that lush thread. its a wrap for you. [funny]

you are welcome to come out to the midwest and get a tryout tho.. ill make sure it gets set up. i wonder if conceited/SONS are interested [funny]

also, KG says get off his dick before recordings surface of you being a superfan cock gobbler.. sw0rdzman.
    test
  15. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

way to prove my point

kg? forgot he even existed....he still mad about me fucking that ugly ass mud duck? that bitch told me he called her crying while she was on the way to my crib once he found out about it........and she raggedy as hell...what you expect me to go all in? i got off n got out. there's some more notes for you to take.

eyecreate tabloid stories about people on the internets cause i have no life of my own= u.

if atla is taking anything you have to say serious then well, tags.
    test
  16. Everybody Knows

Everybody Knows piss in tha basket

whats with everyone on here registering on dating sites
    test
  17. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

"whats going on here?!?" - Lush One
    test
  18. KrylonCowboy

KrylonCowboy New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

best current poster.......bodies someone every post......
    test
  20. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

what are you talkin about little justin? go reread that thread... i already pulled your bitch card and stapled that shit to your forehead. nobody fucks with you.. word on the street is your own "crew" says yer a fucking jokester. i wonder why your "boys" are tellin people they dont back the bullshit you say on RM.... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN. cant wait for you to show up to an event with anyone you popped that "i do dirt" bullshit at and get wrung out like a wet towel. i hope conceited gets up on a stepstool and slaps the taste out yer fuckin mouth you fraudulent faggot. and please dont show up anywhere im at, ill throw a bucket of confetti on you on some harlem globetrotters shit.

is this the part where you try to slide back into character and talk about toting toolies and being a street kat again? i would be impressed if you could sell that after being exposed and admitting yer a goofy little college kid who works part time as your grandmothers janitor.

EASY. and if you reply, which i advise against.. please dead that "no life" nonsense.. everyone knows thats beat and it makes me want to start replying with third grade yo mama jokes that are on the same level.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.