yo I got a serious question why aint handling this Eyerate guy

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by bitchfag, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

is there a tinychat going right now?
    test
  2. TheHater

TheHater New Member

LMAO. ATLA, an attribute that is indicative of a man's true character is his willingness to defend the honor of his lady. In this thread, your wife has been likened to an ugly slutbag who does not know when to shut her piehole. Perhaps you have remained quiet because you agree that this description is fairly accurate. However, if you disagree, and you let other guys just clown on your woman then you are a certified bitch. Sadly, your woman was the one who rushed quickly to your defense when Lush was speaking so negatively about you. Appears as if she is wearing the pants in the relationship. Anyways, stop sitting on the computer, put on your apron and go bake something. Your wife may be angry if there is no food on the table when she comes back from work.
    test
  3. reznick

reznick New Member

This > Real World
    test
  4. RealDeal412

RealDeal412 New Member

Payroll shmay-role Halo...Ohhh shit you ripped it lol! Naw I feel you man Cuz I used to love the Cubs growing up with the Pirates but then when I found the real ins and outs of the game I was like fuck them. They spend how much money and still don't win. I wasn't dissing the Yanks when they weren't winning it all but I did have a feeling like "Justice is served." Not too mention over the last 9 years they still have playoff appearances and have still been a consistent threat year in and year out. Honestly look at the Yankees lineup and compare it to the Royals, Pirates, Athletics, or pretty much almost every other team. Alex Rodriguez alone makes more than the entire Pirates team. I also agree if the Yanks have that kind of money then why not spend it. Thats why I moreso blame baseball. Admittedly I'm not a huge baseball fan but I can tell you are. Be honest as a baseball fan what do you thinks a better story, this years Yankees or last years Devil Rays?

There will be Angels in the outfiled!!!
    test
  5. ~madcow~

~madcow~ Member

she comes home drunk and beats him up lol. so much truth in that post the hater is owning this thread.
    test
  6. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

google doesnt crawl sites that fast.. and that entire profile was filled out with nerdy shit. im sure its not him, hes from missauga, but its real.
    test
  7. TheHater

TheHater New Member

What are you and Frankie Wapps gonna be for Halloween? You should wear the matching outfits you wore in WRC or maybe sport a mask and a cape and go as the ambiguously gay duo.
    test
  8. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

test
  9. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

this guy is on a roll.
    test
  10. Mr.ATL.A.

Mr.ATL.A. Rebel Lion Misfit

Oh how cute The Hater defending the little fan boy im sorry did i strike a nerve.
    test
  11. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

I don't know mayne, Tiger Ty's actually been on two Grind Time cards already, and one was at the historic BOTB5.
    test
  12. TheHater

TheHater New Member

Someone mentioned in this thread that you spend days just locked in your room to write lines for your battles. What monetary compensation do you receive for your tremendous efforts? I suspect you are paid relatively well, because only an idiot would waste days writing non-profitable "lyrical masterpieces."
    test
  13. TheHater

TheHater New Member

You should hand over the reigns of the Atlanta division to your wife. She would get a lot more done than your incompetent lazy ass. For example, I am sure this psycho bitch would have nagged the fuck outta the T-shirt supplier/distributor and ran her fuckin mouth non-stop until he agreed to get the T-shirts made and delivered on time. You can support her from the side "Great job, honey. Please let me know if any of the shirts are torn, and I can sew them up for you."
    test
  14. PHENOMENON

PHENOMENON Blessed By The Beats..

Peter pan never gets old....
    test
  15. RealDeal412

RealDeal412 New Member

Yikes, harsh...no that was moreso just a way of saying I take shit seriously. I understand this battle coming up with Storm is like my 8th one on one since November 2008. Not too mention I was in 2 2on 2's and wrote for another that didn't go down. I just don't want my name to become oversaturated. As far as compensation goes, it's financially minimum but there are more important things the league has done for me in particular and I'm not trying to sound like a cornball, honest. As far as how paid I am, eh, could be better, could be worse. I do like the term "lyrical masterpieces" though.
    test
  16. TheHater

TheHater New Member

They are lyrical masterpieces. Incessant braggodocio, vulgar insults, and racial epithets woven seamlessly into multi-syllabic rhyme patterns are quite breath-taking.
    test
  17. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

not on his normal name. but aye if you dont give a shit keep being a dick.
    test
  18. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

look at this dweeb
    test
  19. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

this thread is comedy
    test
  20. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

oh.. i see now... yer threatening me with a ban? really? [funny]