Yo i dont know if i should be in here, but i need help from yall femalez

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by G1M1Cs, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

Yo ive been with this girl for bout a year and we just ended it today.....
    i dont understand tho i have a 1 bedroom apartment in vegas, and weve been together for soooooo fuckin long, and she wont even fuckin work shit out with me, and i was like yo why dont we work shit out....normal people compramise and work on our shit, and shes all "i have been tryin to for about 3 months, and then i was like if we was, then you wouldnt be packin ur shit now would you, cuz i would have worked shit out. she packed her shit and her moms is in detriot and pops is in tennessee....and she doesnt know anyone but her 1 friend....so shes stayin with her right now i guess.
    all she does is fuckin give me excuses why we cant work it out....but she still says she loves me...im like"if you loved me you wouldnt be throwin our year relationship down the fuckin drain and we would be workin on shit to make it better, thats wat normal people do..."
    i talked to a lil while ago and she was like tryna say that we need time apart and that we need to go our seperate and go our diff. wayz right now...and im fuckin crushed....i just dont know what i can do..i love this girl so fuckin much
    we fight and all and we argue, and dont be like physically fightin but i pin her ass down and when she gets outta hand, ive never slapped her or punch her, and shes tellin people i fuckin beat her....
    i really wanna just die right now....my b-day is on friday and shits just goin bad right now....i just wanna off my self...i love her soooo fuckin much i dont know how many times i gotta say this and i would do anything for her....i just wish things wouldve gone diff...she fuckin told me that the only reason she is stayin with me was cuz she wanted to make sure ill be okay, i was like" what so the only reason u stayin wit me right now is to make me happy...? you dont even wanna b e with me but ur stayin to make sure i dont do nothing crazy, bitch get ta gettin..." i feel like a fuckin ass for doin it, but i regret it for some odd reason....she topld me that for the past 3 months shes felt like we werent together.....i dont know where shes at right now, and i have the numbers, but i dont wanna start a war wit da bitchz friend man, but i gotta lil .380 and im really contimplating on goin over there,,....(reverse directory)
    i love her so much and i would prolly fuckin go nutz if shes fuckin someone right now....i dont know what to do and what to belive....some one please help me...its 1:23am and i cant sleep...i havent ate in a while....all ive been doin is thinking about her....im fuckin cryin and shit, and i dont giva fuck i love this girl and she just dont know....she says that i deserve better...and i know i do but i love her...i love everything about her...i just wish that i could click rewind....
    over all of the fighting, me ALWAYS ONLINE, us not gettin along...i just really wanna die..someone pelase help me/....reply//
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Aw! I had no idea how bad it was. I don't know what to say tho. I mean nothing I say will make any of it better :eek:(

Just hope you hang in there and things work out for you!
    test
  3. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

:-( thanks
    test
  4. krysto

krysto Chris Robba

i dunno bro

18 years old? alotta life left...potentially

ive felt like that before...same as u..more or less

theres too many great girls out there to worry about this one...if she wants you back later then fine but right now she dont
    test
  5. dang, its harsh when that happens, but you will be ok in time.
    test
  6. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

Only six years ago, I felt exactly how you feel right about now. Hang in there bro...
    test
  7. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

man, you're lame for some of this stuff you said... but otherwise, i know you how feel right now and i'll tell you, shit WILL get better but it will take a long time....i was in a relationship for 3 years.... since i was 17....up until last november.... i felt alot of what you feel and its normal.....it's coo to be upset and even cry about it and feel mad and shit but some of these things are out of line....

you gonna shoot her if she's fuckin someone? are u insane? just smack that bitch and let it be....you wanna kill yourself? i kind of felt like dying but nothin serious....just how i felt, i never really wanted to die....haha. so if you wanna 'off yourself', simply put, you're stressing entirely too much....

another thing...

"talked to a lil while ago and she was like tryna say that we need time apart and that we need to go our seperate and go our diff. wayz right now"

well, clearly she wants to date someone else, she might even be with him now....(luckily, you didnt catch her cheating or find out) do the same! go date. you'll feel better.... and who knows, ya'll might get back together after some time apart....since you should still be able to trust her .....besides, "absence makes the heart grow fonder" or some shit like that...

"i just wish that i could click rewind....
    over all of the fighting, me ALWAYS ONLINE, us not gettin along"

lmao.... you were always online and that was a problem in your relationship? maybe your first step should be to not BE ONLINE crying and shit.
    test
  8. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

and dawg, you have your own place and you're in las vegas...

go find a hooker!
    test
  9. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

she's already been seeing someone else for 3 months.....trust me.

sorry yo, she just told me to get offline.
    test
  10. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Don't go find a hooker, I hate when people say that shit.

Spreading A.I.D.s is not cool.
    test
  11. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Let her have her space.

I know you're hurting right now and I don't mean to offend you, but it really fucking bugs the shit out of me honestly, when one partner needs their space and the other one totally spazzes out. Yes, I do understand it b/c if I was in your shoes I would be fucking crushed, but I also understand it from the other perspective as well and know that sometimes people need their space and it only makes it worse when the other person freaks the fuck out about it.

You can love somebody and not want to be with them. It's some strange oxymoron, it's true. And it's true that people sometimes grow apart and that's life. Like I said, it HURTS, but life continues on..sometimes with that person..sometimes without. It sounds like a bullshit excuse, but sometimes the best thing you can do for somebody you love is to walk away from them. Yeah it hurts them, but down the road you will realize why it was a good thing that things went the way that they did.

I'm sorry...but grabbing and pinning her ect *is* abuse on some level, at least in my perspective. If any man ever grabbed and pinned me down ect I swear to God I would probably kill him. You know...my father never beat my mother with a closed fist or an open hand but that didn't mean the bruises still weren't there. I hate guys who think this is some way of calming a woman down, ect. If anything it would infuriate me more and lead to bad bad things. I would leave your ass too if you ever did that shit to me.

Honestly...let it burn and move on...if it's not meant to be than it isn't.
    test
  12. krysto

krysto Chris Robba

i feel that ^

but you KNOW there is crazy females out there, and the man got NOTHIN else to do but pin they girl down.

they get some alcohol in there system an they get wild, screamin, punchin, slappin, kickin, spittin, throwin shit, jumpin on you....whatever they can think of

aint no n.gga gonna get slapped around like that
    test
  13. This is very true. Sometimes the more you pursue someone the more you push that person away. The hardest and best things to do in my opinion are:

1.)give that person some space and concentrate on getting on with your life while uplifting yourself at the same time. ( let them fly, but dont forget that you have to fly too)

2.) try not to let jealous thoughts make you insecure ( you can do this by TRYING not to take what has happened personally) getting on with your life will boost the chances of this happening.

Not taking things personal is by far the hardest thing, but really, you must remember that we are going to be right for some people and not right for others. We may grow apart through no fault of our own and love can be a fickle thing. If you let the person go with an open heart then you will have nothing to reproach yourself on, ever. The other alternatives only bring you down. By passing the blame, we make ourselves bitter,we dwell on insecure feelings and reach out in desperation.

Strive to keep your dignity at all times in a relationship, even when they approach a bitter end.
    test
  14. Go'diloX

Go'diloX "CEO of tha SOUF"

Yo'girl is gone--Move On---

Look Boo, from reading your input, you have soo much anger--and I'm not talkin' bout the usual anger we have ova a break-up, I'm talkin'bout the displaced anger, that a person can't control--and you do have a control issue---it's like, you feel like your world is comin to a end, 'cause you can't control her decision to leave you---I don't know if you're a controlling person--but you sound like you are--and when control driven' people loses the little control they have--they become balistic--and tha first think they start thinkin' "What can I do to fix this, and stop hurting" First off--it's gonna hurt--point blank--and the only thing you can do is to MOVE ON---Second, stop talkin about "killing"--the only person that wins in that situation is the coroner, and he ain't got shit to do with this situation---so get a grip---and let her have her space---and just think---a person only needs "space" if they feel "somothered"
    ----logical isn't it?
    test
  15. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

lol...come on dawg...u 18 years old....too many brods walkin around for u to be worried about that bitch

1 year aint shit....2 years aint shit either

and there aint a woman on earth worth u poppin ya self for....

i kno the shit is hard...i been thru somethin similar...but i aint love the chick....but i treated her like gold...and she didnt deserve none of the treatment...so after that shit fell apart, i got close to an old friend, and we hit it off...and i fell in love with her.....she's like a fuckin reflection of me....we think the same

what i'm sayin is, if shit aint meant to be...it just aint meant to be....u gonna find somethin better, stop obsessin over that bitch, she aint worth it......3 months? her mind is already made up charlie...time to move on....u in vegas too...come on dawg, go do somethin to take ya mind off of it...and try to stay away from that love shit...u too young for that and that shit will fuck your mind up when u aint ready for it...real talk
    test
  16. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

Just Keep It Movin.. Your Young

Gone
    test
  17. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

God damn
    test
  18. lmao

i hope he aint use that .380 on himself

and yo whut is this beyonce u fightin for wtf

how big is her ass? her titties? does she look good?

can i see a pic
    test
  19. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Above all else, thats the bottom line.

It hurts, but in time you'll be alright.. And find someone that is good for you. If the girl wanted to work it out she would've said something three months ago when she felt the relationship was slipping.. since she didn't, she obviously was just waiting for the right time to get gone. She didn't care about you enough to try to make it work, so its time to move on. Side note: Don't be pinning girls to the ground, that doesn't help things. Its better than hitting, but they are both bad actions to choose from.
    test
  20. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

UPDATE FOOZ DIS BITCH LEFT ME AN GOT MARRIED!!!!
    FUCKIN HOOOOOOO
    HER BROTHER FUCKIN SENT ME THIS.
    Non the less she married some bitch made ass faggit i beat up lika month ago....hahhahaha o welll hope he likes my dick...i nutted all up in dat ass
    [​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.