yo double ML get the fuck in here

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by DannyC, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Bears > Dolphins on Every Given Sunday.
    test
  2. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

yes set of downs... you can call it a set of downs, you can say set of plays, you can call it a series or a drive... but ive never heard just set...

but really who gives a fuck, you were talking about ML like he was making up shit about the dolphins records when he wasn't... end of story...

and chicagos season last year is gonna be like their 2001 season, when they went like 13-3 or some shit and lost in their first playoff game... just like last year... they'll fall back down to earth next season at like 8-8 but still might make the playoffs in that crap division...
    test
  3. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

u dont know shit about sports.

go back to repping.
    test
  4. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

all that means is the dolphins are one of the biggest chokers of any sport

good but could never get over the hump

all that winning yet they havent been to a Sb in over 20 yrs and havent won since the 70s
    test
  5. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Dolphins have been a mediocre team for the past 2 decades. At least the Bears make the playoffs or just plain suck, not stay at mediocracy. And even if the Bears are mediocre, they improve and make it over the hump to the playoffs. Says a lot about the Miami Chokephins.

Pz
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

^^that statement is full of false information

the dolphins have only had 1 losin' season in the last 17 yrs

bein' mediocre means losin' all the time

fins > bears
    test
  7. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

well the dolphins have 2 superbowl wins in their history... only 7 teams have more than that... so you can call em the biggest chokers all you want... but that would be retarded...
    test
  8. toker

let me see you and double are bragging about accomplishments from around 20 yrs ago

the dolphins havent won since the 70s... so all that winning for what?? you guys bring up all these winning seasons that have lead to playoff losses.. during the span you have failed to win the SB

thus the dolphins= chokers
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

^^you're 2 letters away from choker
    test
  10. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

im bringing up winning season for what they are, winning seasons... im not saying every year they have the best team, i never said anything like that... the first post talked about ML saying some shit and he didn't believe it... but its true...

if any team with a winning season doesn't win a superbowl every year i guess you would call em a choker huh?
    test
  11. toker

a winning season?? kid you said your team has had 1 losing season in the past 17 yrs.. thats not your normal team

thats a playoff contender that couldnt get it done when it mattered also known as chokers..

shit what about the december collapses by the dolphins

dolphins= chokers
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

dolphins > toker
    test
  13. toker

dolphins = worst team in their state
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

fins= greatest NFL team ever
    test
  15. DannyC

BAHAHAHHAHAHAH

oh my god... i dont even have to argue that.. thats fucking hilarious.. hahahaha

my god double, i actually had to step back from my comp and wipe tears from my eyes from laughing at how stupid that statement was... lmao./....

damn son.. thats some sig shit...

i think the:

49'ers, cowboys, patriots, steelers, colts, packers, broncos, bills, jets, chiefs, and raiders organizations would have something to say about that, considering you only have two fucking superbowl rings and u havent been in one since the reagan administration (first term), and u havent won one since nixon was president... LMAO 32 YEARS AGO

fuck off, dolphins fans
    test
  16. DannyC

oh and btw, that little claim to fame that the dolphins have of being the last team to go undefeated..

yeh well think about this...

that year, the dolphins played ALL BUT 3 REGULAR SEASON GAMES against teams that finished at .500 or worse.. and then had the easiest road in the playoffs by far of any team in nfl history..

but they still find time to get away from their wheelchairs and walkers every year to harass teams when theyre undefeated and sip champagne when they lose.. as if they did it all over again.

god the dolphins organization is pathetic...

the most celebrated man in dolphin-dom is a man who never won a superbowl... wtf!@??#@:?

go home dolphins. its time to retract.
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

a W is a W

dolphins= ONLY undefeated season in NFL history[stubby]

fins > pats
    test
  18. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Chiefs, Jets, and Bills have two rings between them.
    test
  19. double ML

double ML Guest

test
  20. DannyC

how did i get owned?

chiefs and jets won multiple championships before the actual superbowl was created.

chiefs won the afl championship in 62, 66, and 69, and had the best afl record of any team at 90-50-5, as well as a superbowl

and the jets won the afl championship in 68 and they were the first afl team ever to win a superbowl, in superbowl 3, thus having a large part in creating the NFL

and ur gonna tell me that the dolphins have a better franchise..

yeh.. ok...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.