Yo Arkane i need a good opinion

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Sean "G", Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

Is Logic Pro 7 by ••••• a good program for production, recording,? whats your opinion on that, ever used it? know anything about it?

Tascam FW 1884, is this a good control surface/interface all in one? if not what is a better all in one control surface and interface thats not too expensive

And i know you heard about that new Mac Laptop, the macbook pro, with the intel chip inside of it, i hear its 4x faster then a G4 and i basicly read up that this shit is powerful as a motherfucker, You think this would be a good laptop to do all my music work on? i mean this new mac got to be better then any pc out right?

And my final question would all these 3 things go well together in a production and recording set up? I know logic already came out with an update for intel macs so id be good there, but what you think of these 3 things in 1 setup
    test
  2. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

yes (logic pro), yes it's decent (tascam interface), and i'm not sure as far as the laptop, but it's likely good

if you want a copy of logic pro, I can hook you up, brand new in the box for like $500US (I think...will have to check) + shipping
    test
  3. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

tascam is decent? anything you know better then decent?
    test
  4. RePerCuZionZ

RePerCuZionZ Square-Wave Creator

I wouldnt buy that Laptop, its basically a beta version, mac is the only company to release something that isnt 100% ready.
    test
  5. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

pro tools HD w/ an SSL 9000 series console?
    test
  6. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

lol aight i think ill stay on the level of decent for now

and macbook pro a beta? lol i doubt that, its 4x times faster then g4 and they already got an intel version for Logic Pro 7 its looks fine to me, just seems like you might have to wait a few months before they get all their software made universal for macs with intels but i doubt they gonna take long to do that cus Logic is covered already
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.