yo anyone ever smoke this legal weed b4? Potpourri.... discuss

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by drewthetruth, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunshot Sounds

Gunshot Sounds Lil' Ugly Mane

you would post the best one and most illegal one
    test
  2. Snapppp

Snapppp hehe...Member

you should try this one: click

watch out though, word on the street is that america is goin to be banning the chemicals that are put into these blends...
    check here
    shouts out to the only one thats been mentioned in the thread being illegal already and has been for a year in europe, and 2 months at least in all american states.

I would say buy your own powder chemicals if you can, buy some pure 99.9% rubbing alcohol, and buy some marshmallow leaves, cos then you can make your own blends.

you could buy 30 grams of marshmallow leaves for like $2 [sometimes its less] then you can buy a chemical like AM-2201 off a website [google it, you'd need about 500mg of that one, $40] or you could try other ones if there not illegal yet. you put the powder into like 250ml of rubbing alchohol [$5 off ebay] then soak the herbs in the alcohol before letting all the liquid evaporate over a few days next to a window. this leaves you with an Oz. of herbs that served as a substrate for the 500mg of this chemical. not bad considering it cost you $50 at most. you can add vanilla essence and shit too while you wait for the alcohol to evaporate to make it taste good.

aparantly the premade blends you buy can contain many different synthetic cannibinoids instead of just one type, which can lead to hot spots in blends[one bowl full might not have much active substance in, the next one migh have 3 hits worth of active substance...and i've heard that AMT and some legal DMT derivatives are put into them to make them more "trippy"...

and i dont think acetone is used by the big companies, i think its food grade ethanol or something similar, but it will be made the same way that i described, obviously on a much larger scale.
    test
  3. GRIMMz

GRIMMz callinshots.

nah g u only good with the card as far as possesion go..
    but if you fail a drug test and show em your card they can still deny you employment. its bullshit but federal law makes it like that.

them spice replicas are bunk shit...mad chemicals & toxic ingredients
    go substitute your piss or dilute it & smoke the real shit!
    test
  4. Jeremy Kyle

Jeremy Kyle New Member

stay away from that shit, full of chemicals and no one knows the long term damage
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.