yo anyone ever smoke this legal weed b4? Potpourri.... discuss

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by drewthetruth, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Space Cadet Flight Risk 100x Potpourri 1g

i smoked this ^ shit 2 days in a row cuz i got a pisstest commin up and you only need like 3 or 4 hits and your high as fuck

i swear its just like weed, red eyes, munchies, cot dayum
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Stock IV

Stock IV fevrier

what are your favorite snacks after smoking
    test
  3. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

oreos

edit: like drewthetruth on a fucking diet
    test
  4. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

first drew post ive read in a long time..

and stop. seriously. these synthetic cannabinoids are untested and potentially REALLY harmful. a lot of these k2/hebalblend "potpourri"s are nasty as fuck. tons of chems and headache inducing toxins.

if you really want to go the synthetic route i would just order straight synthetic cannabinoids online and be VERY fucking careful with them.

JWH-018 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    test
  5. CarltonDanks

CarltonDanks Juiceman 5000

Eyerate is right. That shit does get you faded, but they use acetone and shit like that to bond the synthetic thc to those twigs/leaf whatever that stuff is
    test
  6. Red Beam Da Kid

Red Beam Da Kid Well-Known Member

ive smoked a local "blend" here called vampires blood and yes its crazy shit not really like smoking mmj tho its not really a chill high like mmj just feels more intense and makes u really sleepy not worth it unless u just cant smoke weed
    test
  7. AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed Well-Known Member

deepest sympathies to any person that lives in any place where 'synthetic cannabis' is appealing......
    test
  8. Red Beam Da Kid

Red Beam Da Kid Well-Known Member

u do realize that the only reason ppl smoke it is because they are on probation or have a drug test coming up right? lurk more post less please
    test
  9. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

this shit is very active around nocoast, never smoked it though cuz I don't even smoke weed.

I know my homies didn't like it that well, though
    test
  10. AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed Well-Known Member

you sure that's the 'only reason' anyone smokes this stuff bro?

anyway why would i not be sympathetic to people that can't smoke weed because they're on probation or facing a drugs test?

think more, post less
    test
  11. Stonyshakers

Stonyshakers New Member

Careful with that shit drew. I had to quit smoking weed cuz I'm trying to find a new job and started fuckin with that space cadet shit. I got real high the first couple of times and then one time I had a very bad trip. Shit made me feel like I was gonna have a heart attack or some shit. They say that "bad trips" are common for that product but I don't wanna experience that shit again. I'll just stick to drinking until I can smoke again.
    test
  12. reznick

reznick New Member

You know what really grinds my gears?

Why does legal weed make you trip balls to the point where you wanna jump from a window.

But illegal weed makes you calm and relaxed
    test
  13. reznick

reznick New Member

you know what REALLY grinds my gears?

why do people go on the passing lane and do less than 70

what the fuck
    test
  14. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

When Kind Spice and stuff came out, it was alright, in retrospect is was probably extremely dangerous too, but I never had any freak outs on it the couple times I tried it. I smoked K2 and had a ridiculous panic attack for multiple days and felt like I was dying and had water dripping on me where I was completely dry. I had to get prescribed k-pins to calm me the fuck down.

Honestly if you are going to smoke that stuff, might as well skip the chase and smoke crack. It's probably a lot better than whatever you bought at a gas station.
    test
  15. reznick

reznick New Member

lmao damn thats nuts

"Honestly if you are going to smoke that stuff, might as well skip the chase and smoke crack." :funny:

1 youtube session of watching kids smoke 'legal weed', and I think everyone would agree with you
    test
  16. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

anyone know if in Cali having a MMcard means you dont have to take a piss test??

I been wondering that...like if its prescribed how can a job hold that against you??

PEACE
    test
  17. killafornia.

killafornia. New Member

this tbh

i was watching the news a while back and they had a special on shit like this and k2 spice and how harmful it is compared to marijuana.

shits fucks up your brain like 8932890328932893 times worse than just straight good ol bud.
    test
  18. killafornia.

killafornia. New Member

a card doesn't excuse it. my cousin had a first hand experience in this situation. he thought because he had a card that it'll be all good.

nope, dude got fired. i guess it's a law that they're still trying to pass but they have not yet.
    test
  19. GORLAB_OG

GORLAB_OG Chi Ali when da funds low

:banana2: preach :banana2:
    test
  20. Carpathian

Carpathian New Member

i have mad friends on probation n i been on probation n smoked mad weed..

fuck smokin fake weed

drew man the fuck up and smoke some real weed dammit.. even if u got mexican bunk..

shit.. ill mail you some OG
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.