yo All this ganging up on the peoples champ has GOT to stop.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Calibre, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katharsis

Katharsis Fly......Plane and Simple

lmao@an actual person.

calibre is more like the manifestation of all the gay energies of england.
    test
  2. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

like a big spirit bomb of gayn3ss
    test

3. pleonasm..
    england is a gay energy
    test
  4. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

Calibre u disappoint me.... I can in here expecting u to make some sort of refrence to animal feces and u didnt drop one until the 5th page.... boooooooooooo
    test
  5. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

you two just need to battle
    test
  6. Rick T. Bagwell

Rick T. Bagwell watch ya head

yeah battle to the death
    test
  7. lol@ this whole thread.. Nobody likes Calibre..
    test
  8. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

thats not true.... chuck knuckles has a man crush on em
    test
  9. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

Calibre... I don't have no history with u, so this is just me being real...

You're looking like a lame right now. Frac isn't a biter... Especially that simple ass line u quoted. We've all used similar shit at some time or another, but that's cuz we've battled a lot, and don't remember, or even see every battle thats ever happened. I don't know Frac like that, and have no favoritism towards him, but u know Frac is a 'revered' text head, and u know he's the favorite to win, so you're trying everything u can do to stir some shit up, and avoid losing, or potentially being crushed. I'm a fair dude, but you can't even provide a link, or even your old verse that "supposedly" beat Frac, yet u insist on bringing it up. Just battle him, and prove your point, or stop bullshitting about it. He even said he'd battle u audio after the text battle, but u continue looking for a way out...

IMO, u should drop your stupid bad guy gimmick, bc even if you're doing all this on purpose it's just makin u look dumb.
    test
  10. MetaSin

lol@ me uppin this dead thread.
    test
  11. Fracture

Fracture Legion Of Dudes

word to metasin

we're we never boys on aim or something?

shit man i coulda sworn i knew of you for a minute now
    test
  12. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

ok Im cool with the beef,

but when metasin drops thats something.

Son, Why you dissing me like that man, I would never lie, I beat him i dont have the links, it was a while back but others know of this.

And why you saying ill get crushed like you know me man. Your acting like frac is the best textcee ever to grace the boards.

Hes done well, and i dont know how id stand in a battle, maybe lose but now im pissed metasin sayin this.
    test
  13. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

Hensleys 50 times the battler frac could ever be.

so fuck you
    and frac

when i get to the top 10, you can stay chatting.

That was str8 rude towards the peoples champ my n1gga, after seeing the way that gay mod serge behaves. You should see the cock ryding all over the thread. And i said id battle if we had selected judges.

I dont even wanna read your verses no more my n1gga thats str8 pissed the peoples champ off.
    test
  14. Czar Chasm

Czar Chasm Tha Storm Bringa

cal catchin feelings
    test
  15. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

emo + lisp = motive for suicide.
    test
  16. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

keep pushing em maybe we'll get lucky
    test
  17. Wash.

Wash. Registered Bruiser

lmao

i dunno who calibre is but this is looking kinda pathetic

how the hell do you respond 50 times in a thread and not just write a damn verse
    test
  18. MetaSin

Dude Im not even saying you'd def lose, but Frac is the fav in almost any battle he goes into. He'd be the favorite to win if me and him battled now, just like when we battled then... His resume is indisputable, and beating as many good battlers as he has, saying he only wins cuz of riders is also a bit dumb... Therefore when u start campaigning against him, with no proof, and a history of annoying the members of this site, I feel like ur doing it to avoid losing, instead of battling him like u say u want to.

You're making yourself look bad with all this shit... I dont have any probs with u, but accusing him of biting, and sayin u crushed him (but noone remembers or can find a link) when u already have this 'people's champ' gimmick is doin nothing but becoming redundant. If u did... great. If u remember wrong, watever... The point is just battle him man... If you win, then u prove wat u been saying... and if u lose, but come with a dope verse, then u force people to recognize that you ain't wack like they say
    test
  19. MetaSin

nah dude, we were cool. I just went off the net for a few years, so it aint like we been chattin or w/e any time recently. Im just sayin my viewpoint of this situation ain't skewed cuz of favoritism for u. U were always a cool dude tho.
    test
  20. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

he's a douche bag
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.