Yo, 50 is straight terrorizing these dudes....

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Trey M, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

wasn't it detroit, st louis, flint, oakland, then like richmond cali?.........like as la cats know, there are places like the jungle, compton, etc.......not the nicest for non-violence........but as chipz was sayin, shit is always nice there summer all year..........detroit and oakland remind me of one eachother in a way.......oak is the d with palm trees.........being so cold and deppressing the d dudes are more bitter,,,,,as a generalizatin, i have never had any issue there.........chicago as a city is wealthy, bad spots sure, but downtown is like bently dealers gucci and louis stores, and million dollar 900 square foot condos..........

oak park isn't detroit.........southfield isn't either...........but there are noce ass [;aces in the d where a lotta white kids live now, but the ones i know have been robbed twice
    test
  2. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

lol @ these niggaz.

all yall on the net, cut it out
    test
  3. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

It's like they know they in the Matrix and don't wanna get out
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i just explain my city........on the net, so what wanna fight about it
    test
  5. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Can't tell a nerd shit " oh your trying to be gangster

What I look like what I have been has made me the man I am today but it doesn't define me

Most of u is soft niggas and a snitch if u was really in the streets what I say is shit I've been apart of I got death before dishonor tatted on my neck my hood on me and shit I believe in I'm me I ain't nobody else u niggas is on here perping to be something u not

Like I been said it's only maybe 4 niggas I can tell is really the hood on here the rest of u might pass threw now u on here teling niggas how thoro shit is

So many of my niggas dead so many niggas I fuck with got bodies on them...

U niggas just watching the news I'm out here everyday I'm just trying to live right protect my temple and my brothers but if that trouble come I will send a nigga to Allah....

I ain't about to argue with u niggas neither cause I'm not all angry like y'all I get pussy I was having sex on valentines day watching Friday the 13th and shit this y'all life outside of here u square as fuck
    test
  6. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

I literally spit out a mouth full of water laughing at this statement, I don't know why, hahahahahaha.

edit: actually, I spit out a mouth full of crystal, in a punk ass n.iggas face because dat foo think he can J-walk in my hood. Hell nah n.igga. You better cross your punk ass at the cross walk beyotch!
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

hope u weren't talking bout me h20
    test
  8. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i ride my bike 8 miles south and throw urine balloons..........
    test
  10. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

lol@ urine balloons
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i give yellow fever to non believers
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

u know h20 dont eat poke(pork) now the nigga think he a sunni muslim lil freeway monkey face ass nigga
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i don't fuck with pigs in any form........my israeli grandma be like you a fuckin snitch pork belly
    test
  14. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

lol pork thing was a health thing before I ever even kind of got into Muslim religion

When I was in juvenile when I was like 16 I read the Quran some because I had denounced god I prayed he never answered the prayer so I said god didn't exist which I'm
    Still not convinced it does exist

I'm not a Muslim though

And I everything I type Is real shit y'all niggas be boosting all I be seeing is "such and such a snitch" and "this nigga be spitting that real shit" u not from that upbringing u don't even know what the real definition of snitch is when I got death before dishonor tatted on me it meant that much I don't like getting into no real deep shit on here cause all u niggas frauding.....real only recognize real these the same niggas who though wiliam Roberts was a drug lord....where I'm from if u talking that heavy somebody know somebody that's gone cosign that and that's word ...

I can't help it I'm a real person and rm is full of fake ppl.....

But duck all that I'm bout to get a new tat on my arm with dice and poker chips that got lifes a gamble under it.....I gamble and be at crap tables so much might as well
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i'm hecka me........thats real......no lies
    test
  16. Uzi_'The Fam'

Uzi_'The Fam' Krazed Familia

what a thuglord
    test
  17. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

The pork comment he made earlier was a subliminal shot at me ;) Like this website is a healthy outlet for his derranged ghetto-life fantasies, I am his healthy outlet for a life-time of repressed anger and torment which was built up through years of being picked on in school, and subsequently followed by negative interactions with the police. He is able to say thing to me over these forums that he would never say to me (or anyone else) in person because he would ultimately get knocked the fuck out. We all like to play along and entertain his stories about living in the ghetto and splitting heads open on an almost daily basis, inbetween his heroin sales, which all occurs before he returns home to his mommy's house with high-speed internet, a warm bed, and dinner on the table. I don't mind being his outlet :)
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

all sorts of infield pop up feelings being caught here............
    test
  19. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

test
  20. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

it wasn't a subliminal I clearly said I don't duck with pork and it was kent in two ways I don't eat pig and I don't like the police they do their job or whatever but they stay in they lane we good....

Outlet u got me confused guy who used to get beat up in school now he ride on dudes lol..I don't know where the fuck a smuck like u is cool at but they need to put that up.....

I don't know where my moms is u a cop find her for me...

U don't know me I don't know u but I know what u are and I can tell u got that same complex and that's y everytime one of u pieces of shit get picked off I get happier

I've never sold heroin like that nor have I even said it on here

I stay by myself and I really only post on rm from my iPhone try again lame

Thing is I actually know police I ain't hanging around them but I know some cool cops a few of from Cody kept me out of trouble....my boy b pops a cop we be driving drunk he drop his name they let us go.....but u I just don't like u....I understand your job but where I'm from u ain't scared of the police u respect them but if u become too much of a problem u ain't bulletproof...

U just some nigga who grew up a lamewho joined the biggest gang honking u superior...bitch please you'd knock me out? Ha. Type type type that's all u Is go fucking pull somebody over for speeding u fucking faggot
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.