Yet more evidence why the iraq war is awesome

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Tequila Jong-il, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

i think you will find that double is constantly tellin' the truth.

there is no recedin' hairline.

fact o' the matter is that i shave my head twice a week.

moron.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Double your not paying attention nor are you getting my ponit. I'm giving you good advice. Those people don't give a shit one way or the other what it takes to make it in the military. As long as it pisses you off and keeps you in robot mode they'll keep saying it and laughing.

Double you haven't been promoted to E6 because the man in charge of you knows your true embodiment is chief boyardee. The job your switching to is that of head fry cook.

See what I did double? It's just going to keep happening to you everytime you try to explain the situation. Explain it once than move on. Any more than that, their just mocking you for the fun of it.
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@dose of reality[funny]

bitch- you couldn't tell the truth if your pathetic life depended on it

a squirt of double's piss > brit [piss]
    test
  4. T.Nitewulf

T.Nitewulf SHUT THE FUCK UP

No war is awesome, and if it is tell that to the 100,000+ Iraqis and 3600 KIA's not to mention the 2 million refugees. If it's that awesome explain the awesomeness to the families of those I mentioned.

It's because of idiots like ML(which make about 80% of the US army) that the US is losing this war. Bad cooks and a low IQ are a horrible mix in combat situations.

@Menaz:Your comparing of the Iraq situation and the situation during the war for independence with Brittain is not acurate. The people then were divided politically, not according to sects.That's a whole other story.
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

^^no. ppl like you & the politicians are the reason we're not makin' the progress we should

i'm one of the smartest men alive

to say otherwise is blasphemous

aren't you the guy who pretended to be in the marines right after 9/11 in an attempt to get some pussy?

you are scum.

you've never been in a combat situation.
    test
  6. Edmund Kemper

Edmund Kemper New Member

Waaaaah

Fuck them weak bitches.
    test
  7. double ML

double ML Guest

t. nitechihuahua:

[​IMG]
    test
  8. T.Nitewulf

Lmao...I'm an engineer son,and I've never pretended to be in the marines. I was thinkin about enlisiting into the marines.

I'll leave it at that, I don't argue over the internet with dumbasses. When you have a sound argument in a debate holla at me aight ?In the meantime do what you do best, neg rep me.

Kinda odd, you claim to be in the amry,combat and everything yet you have all this time to post on RM and neg rep me 347675 times.
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

^^lmao@me catchin' you in a lie[funny]

i remember you claimin' to be in the marines[nonono]

and yeah- i am in the army. yesterday made 10 years exactly.

and i'm not in combat right now. and even if i am overseas, i can still post on here and destroy your self-esteem.

we are the most technologically advanced military in history. so i can fight the bad guys AND son you simultaneously.[stubby]

your argument is juvenile, clumsy, flawed, and just plain ridiculous. and that's just bein' nice about it.
    test
  10. T.Nitewulf

Yeah dude,Ï claimed to be in the marines, even if I live in Europe...:ser:

lmao...

I'm not wasting my time on you.

Holla!
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Are they not fighting for independence? Are they not divided? is there not a revolution? Are they not fighting for democracy and implamenting a consitution? The point is the sunnis and shiites like the federalists and democratic-republicans have two different beliefs for Iraq's consitutional future.

A sect can be a small religious or political group that breaks off from a larger one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sect

My comparsion stands.
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

menaz dropped the hammer.
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

i can tell from oprah's posts that he's a pathetic netstalker who has no personality or life of his own.

hence, he follows me around in all these threads tryin' to throw dirt on the name of the man he worships.

it's strange really.

nitechihuahua lied about military service. that is highly dishonorable.
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

this message is awesome because oprah is a nestalker who deserves death.
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

this message is awesome because oprah is a nestalker who deserves death.

you pathetic loser.
    test
  16. Huston Halliday

Huston Halliday Rubicund Rebels

^[funny]

The indestructable.
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

dumbass says "Remove user from ignore list
    double ML
    This message is hidden because double ML is on your ignore list. "
    test
  18. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

the 'secetarian violence' was probably much worse then the fighting between the early americans

Forget what Talabani and the political elite think...Research has shown that the Iraqis believe that attacks against American 'occuppiers' are justified..

If the Americans leave Iraq, the country will slide farther into civil war, which would probably be 'won' by the more numerous shia...they would turn the country into a theocracy and rule by Islamic law

To prevent this, America would have to occupy Iraq long term. Their armed services would have to clear the streets of Iraq of insurgents, and then security forces like the police, followed by the government, would have to impose order.

But becuase the American public no longer feels that Iraq poses a threat, they no longer support the war, and every American casualty makes the situation more dire.. Also, Nato and the europeans are luke-warm to hostile towards the war

And what shouldn't be lost in the arguement is that this is EXACTLY what Osama wants. In Afganastan, he wanted to fight the Americans on the ground, but the Americans rellied on proxy fighters and overwhelming air supremecy..... for the Middle East, he wants the Calliphate, or Islamic empire, to return

An American failure in Iraq would be one bold step in that directions
    test
  19. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

One of theproblems is American Imperilism and their 'white mans burden' to bring 'liberal democracy' to the middle east.. .
    test
  20. yea i rmemeber that bazooka pic, double was chewin a turd
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.