Yet more evidence why the iraq war is awesome

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Tequila Jong-il, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

test
  2. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

awesome dood!!!
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

nice to see that someone cares that we're doin' good things overseas
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

word up double.

dont let haters like id-x wishin u dead phase u.
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

it doesn't

cause i know those ppl would NEVER dare say that to my face.
    test
  6. identity-X

especially when they don't believe it. i'm speaking for myself of course...
    test
  7. double ML

double ML Guest

i don't think ident-x has ever wished death on me though.

but the cowards that have, i know they wouldn't even dare look me in the eyes.
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

^^LMAO

hahahahahahaha this guy really thinks that anything he says amounts to a squirt of piss. it's a shame he hasn't contributed anything to society in any way.
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

oprah is scared[funny]
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I have a thought on the current Iraq situation.

The Iraq situation is the same situation america had with england during the american revolution. Just replace federalists and democratic-republicans with sunnis and shiites. The founding fathers of the united states -- most whom fell into the same general demographic -- heatedly debated the formation of the centeral government for years before adopting the U.S. constitution. Even today there is debate over the role and function of the federal government -- despite a civil war that engulfed the nation more than century ago to settle the matter. Honestly, is it little wonder then the difficulties of establishing a government that satisfies both sunnis and shiites, who have been heatedly debating since the time of the roman empire?

The problem is Iraqis are unsure of their role, and of each other, in the new Iraq. Their history, while rich, is one of conquest, upheaval and oppression. The region has seen the persians, the greeks, the arabs, the mongols, the ottomans and even the british come and go with their empires. The 20th century alone saw the country go from monarchy to republic to dictatorship in a span of 50 years following WW1. For 35 years, starting in 1968, iraq was under the trannical control of the baathist party, with saddam hussein as its president since the coup in july 1979. During his time in power, Hussein dictated what people thought and did, and any opposition to his rule or his appointed henchmen was summarily executed.

As such, Iraqis just now are understanding what free and open self-rule means. It is not something that fits neatly into an artifical timetable and easily implemented after so many centuries of their unique history.

Notwithstanding, it is agreed that the current iraqi government must meet its end of the bargain. The United states has fulfilled its part -- and then some -- and our commitment has been absolute, but it is not inexhaustible. Iraq will not be lost because of perceived failure in policy by the united states, but rather the failure of Iraqis to implement the means of self-rule and national security.

I think the latest report on iraq illustrates the point, with little progress on the benchmarks outlined by washington for continuation of U.S. support and involvement. In the end, the Iraqis must do what is necessary to secure and manage their country so that they can enjoy the fruits of those efforts, and our men and women can come home with the mission truely accomplished.

The debate over withdrawl from iraq is a proverbial line in the sand. Iraq president Jalal Talabani has steadfastly maintained that america presence is both greatly appreciated and needed, acknowledging that progress has come slow. However, the prime Minister, Nouri Al-Maliki, recently stated that american troops can leave anytime they want -- indicative that even the two leaders are as divided on U.S. involvement as Republicans and Democrats.

The question is, can the United states afford to be patiently tolerant in continuing support of Iraq as it stands on its own two feet, or likewise afford to turn its back on Iraqis while they are still on their knees? The question I posed has consequences either way, but one that will determine the future for all concerned.
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

iraqis are corrupt & cowardly. that's why they will fail.
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Perhaps, alpha-pessimistic-attitudes is why they will fail. Perhaps, alpha-positive-attitudes is how they will succeed. Every human being is corrupt & cowardly in some form or another, but I wouldn't rule what you said out. However, I think what they need is unified confidence in themselves.

I could be the Iraqis Lawrence of Arabia, but the bueraucracy in the chain of command would only stifle my methods.
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

lawrence of arabia was a bit on the fruity side.

and double is neither corrupt nor cowardly.
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

lawrence of arabia is one of the best warfare leaders nomadic arabs ever seen. He destoried a trukish army in Akaba when all thought the task was impossible. FAAAAAAR from a fruit unlike double ML who cooks in the kitchen to service other men. I had to say it you forced my hand. Now watch me not get censored for that gay joke.
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

he was a great strategist.

he was also limp wristed.

double is on non-fruit status.

and i have NEVER been a cook.

your apology is excepted menaz.
    test
  16. identity-X

somebody help me find where menaz copied and pasted the above diatribe...
    test
  17. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

i think he quoted the part about double ml being a cook straight from double's autobiography... Army Chef: life is like a pot of beans or how i claim to be tough yet only cook next to the other rejects

you sure do a lot of posturing there double.. its kinda sad with the who 'alpha male' thing...

and here comes the angry posturing from double

wait for it...
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

angry posturing?[funny]

you lack the intelligence required to make me mad.

and i only speak the truth.

cooks are 92G's. i have NEVER been a 92G.

you just got sonned by the truth. again.

and army cooks would merc you.
    test
  19. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

how is ml a cook

since when do cooks dress for combat and carry bazookas

ive seen the pics

i know this is rm but its disgusting for u 2 diss somebody riskin his butt for us 2 have this beautiful place

it fuckin pisses me off

u are all a bunch of dickheads
    test
  20. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

TRUE SHIT. Once you guys blow up some arabs then you can talk. Until then pay homage.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.