Yeshua (Jesus) VS Mohammed

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Yahunyahti, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Um. Alright. lol you guys should read the bullshit books you buy in to.
    test
  2. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Produce a verse or go away.
    test
  3. Ethan Albright

The first born of egypt. The flood. The bashing of kids head's on stones. Dicing the wombs....blah.

It's been beaten to death. The only cop out for the shit is "well, that was in the old testament" which can be countered with the fact that god says the old testament's law stands for forever.

Jesus is a dead guy that was insane with insane followers. Unfortunately, they didn't die with him.
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lmao! when did jesus bash a kids head on a stone?

many of the stories in the OLd testament are in fact man made..the true word of god are the 10 commandments, and they never changed. only jesus taught us that the two most important commandmends are unconditional love of god and love of our next (aka all human beings). for if you sincerely live according to them, you will automatically follow the rest of the commandments because they all base upon those two. i think you have a totally distorted, corrupted and ignorant opinion on this matter you definately need to get rid off. if your perception of jesus is that of a mad child killer...
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

The first born killed in Egypt (in the story of Moses) was not the actions of God, those were the actions of a Pharaoh.

The Flood was an exaggerated Sumerian flood.

The bashing of kids heads on stones? I'm not sure where you got that from.
    The dicing of wombs . . . I'm not sure where this came from either.
    You'll have to provide a verse for those.

No, the Law of Moses never stood forever for the entire world. The Law of Moses was a Law given to Israel when Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt. In Numerous places throughout the Tanakh (what Christians call the "New Testament" the Prophets (Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Micah and others) all state that when the King Mashiach comes to the world he will bring a New Covenant FOR ISRAEL and will unite Israel once again and draw the entire world together as One Nation. He will give the world a New Law.

Get your facts right.

Jesus never existed. Yeshua Ben Pandira did. Yeshua Ben Pandira was not insane and neither were his followers. The Romans who killed them and then began calling themselves "Christians" were insane and are insane to this day.

But what is sanity and insanity really?
    Are you in a position to answer that question?

Again, I ask you . . . Produce verses or go away.
    test
  6. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

yo, great thread!!!
    test
  7. Ethan Albright

The first born of egypt being killed was God's request homie.

Jesus/Yeshua/Santa Claus whatever the fuck you want to call your little ghost friend is dead.

The flood was exaggerated? No shit. Everything in the bible is exaggerated. Regardless, the flood was supposedly god's work and....killed the innocent.

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."

What is insanity?

Insanity \In*san"i*ty\, n. [L. insanitas unsoundness; cf. insania insanity, F. insanite.]

1. The state of being insane; unsoundness or derangement of mind; madness; lunacy.

All power of fancy overreason is a degree of insanity. --Johnson.

Without grace The heart's insanity admits no cure. --Cowper.

2. (Law) Such a mental condition, as, either from the existence of delusions, or from incapacity to distinguish between right and wrong, with regard to any matter under action, does away with individual responsibility.

Syn: Syn>- Insanity, Lunacy, Madness, Derangement, Aliention, Aberration, Mania, Delirium, Frenzy, Monomania, Dementia.

Usage: Insanity is the generic term for all such diseases; lunacy has now an equal extent of meaning, though once used to denote periodical insanity; madness has the same extent, though originally referring to the rage created by the disease; derangement, alienation, are popular terms for insanity; delirium, mania, and frenzy denote excited states of the disease; dementia denotes the loss of mental power by this means; monomania is insanity upon a single subject.

We can keep going, but understand your beliefs and where they're worthless. In any sort of debate...religion is worthless.
    test
  8. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

test
  9. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Ethan

You don't know what you're talking about.
    That's all I have to say about this thread.
    test
  10. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

I was raised up in a ghetto ass neighborhood by a single mother, who worked on Sunday.

Therefore I have absolutely nothing to add to this discussion.

Other than this. There are millions of people like me who need to read more books.

haha
    test
  11. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

Didn't Mohammed actually exist? I don't think there's any proof Jesus existed... therefore in a fight, I reckon Mohammed would win by default in a no-show from Jesus.
    test
  12. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

There is evidence for Jesus. The only problem is, the historical evidence does not fit the biblical/christian idea of Jesus. His name was Yeshua Ben Pandira. His mother was Mariam and he grew up in Nazareth with his mother's cousin's son Yohanon (John, called the Baptist). The Biblical account says he was immaculately conceived . . . the historical account says that he was the son of a Syrian Roman Centurian and a Jewish mother. His crucifixion in the Bible was this big Jewish conspiracy but historically it was little more than Romans killing a Jewish man who was leading a revolution against Rome, calling himself the Mashiach (Messiah/Christ). He had 12 Disciples that he chose to rebuild the 12 Tribes of Israel and he was very much leading a revolution against Rome. The Pharisees handed Yeshua over to Rome because they had no choice (in their eyes). They were told, "Hand over this Christ of yours or else Jerusalem will be burned to the ground." Rome crucified him and then in 70AD Rome burned Jerusalem to the ground anyway and that is when the diaspora took place.

Yeshua was a real man and there is historical evidence for him, but the historical jesus completely shatters the Christian religion and so scholars won't talk much about it.

Look up "Yeshua Ben Pandira"
    test
  13. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i rather listen 2 ethan preach than the 2 combatants lol
    test
  14. Ethan Albright

Smart move.

Believe in Jesus all you want, but the Bible? lol
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Did you even read what I've written in this thread and others?
    When have I ever said that the historical accounts in the Bible are accurate.
    I believe in the message in the words attributed to Jesus, and several other prophets in the Bible, but I have never said that my faith is in the Bible itself.
    I quote the Quran, Tao Te Ching, Dhammapada and numerous other religious scriptures . . .

But, I always quote and refer to the message itself.
    In fact, I have stated on numerous accounts that the Biblical history is utter and complete nonsense and that the scribes stole their stories from Egypt and surrounding nations. Claiming that I believe something that I do not believe and then disproving a belief that I do not hold (nor have I ever actually held), is a logical fallacy. You're not disproving me or what I am saying, you're disproving a view that you are trying to attribute to me which I do not hold. Nothing more.

Stop wasting your time and mine.
    Anybody who has read this thread and agrees with what you are saying is either:
    1. Ignorant
    2. Jerking you off to watch you take it further so they can laugh at you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.