Yeshua (Jesus) VS Mohammed

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Yahunyahti, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Who do you think would win in a fight? I know, it is a silly question . . . but what do you think? If they were to duke it out who do you think would win.

Yeshua
    [​IMG]

Mohammed
    [​IMG]

I'd say Yeshua for a few reasons:

1. Yeshua was younger (30-33) and Mohammed was older (50+)
    2. Yeshua knew how to fight (he drove the people out of the temple with a whip that HE made himself)

I personally don't think that Yeshua would have liked Mohammed if they met in person. Yeshua loved children and said "that anybody who abuses a child would be better off if he had a weight tied around his foot and he was cast into the water," Mohammed married and had sex with children . . .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know, some of you are going to be offended over this, but I don't think these two men would have got along at all. You're not supposed to compare the Prophets but their personalities were nothing alike, their teaching was nothing alike, their way of life was nothing alike, their experiences with God were nothing alike . . . I dunno.

I could see Yeshua and Buddha kickin it. They would have got along great.
    Yeshua would have got along with Lao Tzu, Confucius AND the Prophets also . . . but not Mohammed. I try to include Muslims in the believers, but then I encounter stuff like this in the Hadith and I can't help but wonder how this man could have been a Prophet . . .

Tabari Hadith: IX:131:
    "My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was then brought in while the Messenger was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. Then the men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old."

Or is that Hadith not considered a valid one? ^
    test
  2. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

yes thats a valid hatdith..but her parents offered her to allah's messenger (pbuh)
    and that was a common practice of the time...todays standards yes disgusting, but back then it was normal...
    test
  3. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

oh yeah by the way..i dont think any of allah's prophets would beef anyway...
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

So are you saying that the modern way of life overrides Mohammed's way of life? If this aspect of his life is no longer acceptable by Muslims then why would Muslims accept other aspects of Mohammed's life such as expecting women to cover their hair?

Side Note: Marrying little kids was an Arabian practice. It was one that Yeshua would have been very much against 500+ years before. If a man or woman is a true prophet, their words are not overrode with time. The true prophet's message is eternal and never changes. I'm sorry but calling Mohammed the "last" prophet is a joke. That man was not the last prophet to the world. He wasn't the seal of the prophets. I'm not even sure if I believe he was a prophet at all. He didn't actually teach the same message as ALL of the other prophets. Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Jeremiah, Micah, etc. . . none of them mentioned Mohammed. All of them spoke of the One True God and the Kingdom that is within. Solomon, David, Samuel, Etc. Not Mohammed. Mohammed taught an earthly Kingdom. He taught that Muslims would conquer the world. That was never the message of the other prophets.

I don't think they would either. But we must understand the difference between Allah and YHWH. They are not the same God. Allah comes from the Canaanite Eloah. Eloah or El Olah was the name of the Canaanite "Most High God" (which was taken from the Greek Zeus).

The word YHWH comes from Yahuwaah.
    Yahuwaah was a Hebrew variation of Yahti.
    Yahti was the Ancient Egyptian Eternal One True God / Totality (called Aten by Akhenaten). Mohammed simply borrowed Jewish and Christian beliefs, combined them with Manichean teachings and incorporated a little Greek Philosophy and created Islam. I can trace back absolutely everything Mohammed said in the Quran to other sources, many of which he gets historically mumbled.

The term "Seal of the Prophets" was a title given to Mani the Manichean.
    Don't believe me? Look him up. He came quite a while before Mohammed.

Even the history of Jesus' life is taken from a Pagan Christian Sect.
    According to the Quran, Mary immaculately conceived Jesus (just like the Bible). The difference is that the Bible says she was married to Yosef.
    Historical documents have it written that Yeshua was Ben (son) of Panthera (Panther) who was a Roman Centurion and that Yosef (Joseph) sent Mariam away when he discovered she had conceived outside of marriage (instead of having her stoned).

Both the Christian and Muslim accounts of Jesus rely on fabrications that did not come into being until well over 70 years after Yeshua's crucifixion. There are historical Roman Records of Yeshua Ben Panthera being crucified for leading a revolution against Rome. There are historical Roman Records of Yeshua Ben Panthera being born at that time and dying at that time and speaking and teaching and claiming to be the Mashiach or King of the Jews. These are historical accounts, not Biblical or Quranic texts that claim to be the divine "Word of God."

If the Quran is the "Word of God" then why does the Quran say nothing about the Buddhists, Taoists, Hindus or other beliefs? Why does it only focus on Jews and Christians? Why does the Quran speak of Pharaoh as though he were only one person when in fact there was many many Pharaohs? There are HUGE mistakes in the Quran and Muslims swear up and down that the Quran does not have any mistakes but if you show Muslims those mistakes they say it is just a translation error. Man, I have a Quran that was translated in Saudi Arabia by the order of the King. It isn't a translation mistake. It's a Quran mistake.

I'll even take pictures of the Quran that I have and prove it.
    If you line these people up (with their messages) and you compare them, THEY ALL teach the same message . . . accept Mohammed:

Yeshua (Jesus/Isa)
    Buddha
    Lao Tzu
    Confucius
    Krishna
    Mohammed

Mohammed was different from them all.
    Mohammed does not compare to them.
    It's clear to anybody who will honestly study their teachings.
    But Muslims don't read anything about anybody unless it is to find "pseudo" support for their beliefs.
    test
  5. Butfuklo

Butfuklo New Member

Jesus would probably win, he was in great shape he probably was the world's strongest man.
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

haha..you're really on a collision course with islam..and you try to discredit it with such depth thats almost unheard of..you know others will scratch on the surface and call islam a ''woman degrading sexist extremist religion'', but you start with the root of it..the origin of the names and their meaning.
    test
  7. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

im not gonna jump into all this

but you did mention that yeshua would have gotten along with the eastern prophets.

there was about 12 years of yeshuas life that was unrecorded, and there are those who speculate that he traveled to the east.. maybe visiting nepal, possibly meeting confucius?
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

It's very likely that he did travel to the East, but he wouldn't have met Confucius, unless he traveled back in time also. Confucius was about 500 years before Yeshua.
    test
  9. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I am probably the only Yehudi in human history who has tried to embrace Islam. I've tried to view Mohammed's teachings as compatible to the other Prophets and the fact is, I can't. He does teach the same message here and there but the Quran is divided into two periods of time, Mecca and Medina and the latter overrides the former and any Muslim will tell you that. Then you have the Hadith, which must be accepted by Muslims, and this is where the greatest contradictions come into play:

The Prophet never urinated in a standing position.(Masnad Hanbal, 6/136, 192, 213)
    The Prophet urinated in a standing position. (Bukhari, 4/60, 62)

I am the most honorable messenger; on the Day of Judgement only I will think of my people. (Bukhari, 97/36)
    Do not make any distinction among the messengers; I am not even better than Jonah. (Bukhari, 65/4, 5; Hanbal, 1/205, 242, 440)

The Prophet said: Do not write down anything from me except the Qur’an. Whoever has written down anything, must destroy it. (Muslim, Zuhd 72; Hanbal 3/12, 21, 39)
    The Prophet ordered Amr Ibn Aas to write everything that he (the Prophet) speaks. (Hanbal, 2/162)
    Umar (RA) said: Qur’an is enough for us. Do not write down anything from the Prophet. (Bukhari, Jihad 176; Jizya 6; Maghazi 83; Muslim, Wasiyya 20, 21, 22)

(Those are just three of the many contradictions in the Hadith)

Here are ridiculous statements found in the Hadith:

The Prophet gave permission to kill children and women in war. (Bukhari, Jihad 146, Abu Dawood 113)

The earth is carried on a giant bull; when it shakes its head, then an earthquake occurs. (Ibn Katheer 2/29; 50/1)

You shall kill all black dogs, because they are devils (Hanbal, 4/85; 5/54)

To prove His identity, God opened his legs and showed the Prophet His thigh. (Bukhari, 97/24); 10/129)

The parchment on which the verse about stoning to death for adultery was written, was eaten and abrogated by a goat. (Ibn Maajah, 36/1944; Hanbal, 3/61; 5/131, 132, 183; 6/269)

The Prophet had been bewitched by a Jew, and for several days he did not know what he was doing. (Bukhari, 59/11; 76/47; Hanbal 6/57; 4/367)

Do not eat or drink with your left hand, because Satan eats and drinks with the left hand. (Hanbal, 2/8, 33)

Either this man was bipolar and all kinds of crazy . . . or somebody is lying about what Mohammed did and didn't say. I could write an entire book on the contradictions and inconsistencies between the Hadith and the Quran and the Hadith with the Hadith. It's ridiculous. Nobody can ever come to an agreement with these people because they have Mohammed saying both sides of the equation and they can provide Hadith to support either side depending on which side they want to put their faith in. I've really seriously tried to connect Mohammed to the other prophets but the words that he supposedly spoke simply do not match up.
    test
  10. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

got me there

i just vaguely remembered reading something about jesus and confucius..

now that i think about it, it was about the possible influence of confucian thought that yeshua may have picked up from travels to the east.

i slipped there
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Definitely . . . Yeshua was probably greatly influenced by Krishna, Buddha, Lao Tzu, Confucius Socrates and Plato as well as the many prophets of Israel and others. His uncle (Mariam's brother) was a very wealthy man so I'm sure he was well educated (at least by his uncle) and he would have had a Roman (Syrian) father which meant that he would have been a citizen of Rome as well as Judea, which meant that he would have been highly educated as all Roman citizens were. It would also explain why the Jewish Pharisees didn't just stone him. The Jews could not stone the son of a Roman Centurion.

But yea, Confucius' words definitely influenced his message.
    test
  12. UnbrokeN

this is absolute utter insanity...rofl@bewitched by a jew..eaten by a goat::.Omfg...
    test
  13. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

A hypothetical question about hypothetical people.

I would say: Mohammad.

I know his hypothetical violent track record.
    test
  14. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Jesus was all about killing babies, so I don't know why you used the kid thing.
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Mohammed didn't really have a violent track record. It was the Caliphs after Mohammed who waged all the wars. Besides, if we compare Christianity to Islam in regard to their violence . . . Christianity was more violent by far.

We're talking about Yeshua and Mohammed one on one in a fist fight.
    test
  16. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Wtf?

Are you retarded?
    test
  17. UnbrokeN

wtf ethan...
    test
  18. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Uh....

Is that ground breaking news to you guys? Jesus/God were all about killing babies.

No new news.
    test
  19. UnbrokeN

WTFF lmao...you are bat fuck insane.
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

You must be slow in the head.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.