Yes!!!!!

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by toquiktahandle, Jun 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toquiktahandle

toquiktahandle New Member

I get off probation tomorrow and i haven'tbeen able to blaze since feb 16th because i'm on pee tests 2 times a week. so now tomorrow my boys r gonna burn me out like a mufucka. I'm gonna get some dro and some haze from my boy i met in probation.

P.S. I never would have guessed that I woulda met my best connect in probation
    test
  2. PhiLy-K

PhiLy-K Hustle till I hit ah mill

Man *****... Think long term... Money that will be spent... A chance of getting arrested again.... Your health overall...

I dont know man... If u have not smoked for that long... I would say you dont need it anymore... Maybe you need to grow out of it!

Man homie I am 20 years old... been smoking since I was 15 And i can not stop....
    Crack,coke, ex... never 1 time have i ever wanted to even try it... because i love weed 2 much... but homie it is hurting me. Listen i was on p.o from 16 to 17 but i got off at 17 after 1 year.. i did the same thing u bout to do... Smoke with my *****z and say fuck the court system... ever since then.. i been blazing ever since.

Its not that I cant stop, because I can... I mean I did it on P.O. (THats cause I had to) But I wish someone would have told me this when I got off.

Man save ur money, live for your fam.. live and love ur health.

I dont know after this post I think im done as well
    test
  3. justbov

justbov great

werll im the complete opposite dude. aint nothign wrong with smokin an L every (day) now and then. it those other drugs the'll fuck ya up man. just smoke be responcible. dont get high and pour gas on shit and try to draw attn to you. get high chill...vidoe games movies bitches. right on man.
    test
  4. PhiLy-K

PhiLy-K Hustle till I hit ah mill

Nothing wrong wit blazing everyday??? Man when I was 11th grade I was about 17 and I was ranked #5 in the country by usa today as a point guard... That shit fucked me up.. Yea I still play I play for USF out of Tampa.... But dawg that shit fucked my lungz up.
    test
  5. toquiktahandle

toquiktahandle New Member

wow i wasnt even a big pot head before. i just got arrested for smokin in my car no other drugs c'mon man maybe u should quit. but not me i have looked at probation as a learning experience and a break. so fuck it i'm gonna get blunted like u should do

Peace
    test
  6. justbov

justbov great

well you gotta think abt that then. if u play ball or should do drugs cos they hurt your perfomace then u shouldnt do it, but its up to you. like me, i want to be a computer tech network admin, so ill be takin hits to the lungs. its all up to you, u gotta make the decision. so...get high,
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well, if you just got off probation, and you havent been able to do anything since you started probabtion, to say that your best hookup ever you met at probation is pretty bold considering you havent even used him yet
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.