Yeezus sequel and Watch The Throne 2?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by cDensley, Dec 9, 2013.

1. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

If anything I would like for Kanye to stay away from these lame rappers he associates himself with lately like Pusha T, Big Sean, 2 Chainz... like you better than that!!
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Pusha T is wack?? Smh

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 215
    test
  3. ThatsNotMyName

Never liked that nigga.
    test
  4. Bill Stacks

Bill Stacks Corrupt Kid

pusha t > kanye
    test
  5. ThatsNotMyName

Bill, I can see through your post like a glass house. YOU NEVER GO FULL TROLL!
    test
  6. ThatsNotMyName

Yeezus 2 or another project?

Man, it would be nice for Ye to drop a rap album and shut dudes up like he did with MBDTF... I swear, niggas need to know history.

He dropped 808s and everybody was like "he lost it" when in reality Kanye does what he wants, 808 & Yeezus wasn't Kanye not delivering, he delivered what he wanted to, he can deliver whatever he wants. So you see after 808 he dropped MBDTF and shut everybody up because he could. He CAN do that shit again. He drops Yeezus because he likes to but he hasn't lost shit. If he wants he can hit y'all with another MBDTF, but even better, I know that. It's history all over again. If he drops a non-Yeezus sequel it will wow these dudes.
    test
  7. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

I think it's Yeezus 2 that is supposed to be QTIP produced, I'm gonna try and find where I read that.

About 808s...it's funny because seriously no one was feelin that at first, but years later people who staunchly hated it are feelin the album overall (like me). MBDTF was.....so goddamn good thought. Jesus. To me, overall that's his best album and it's not even close. Like Graduation is a *distant* 2nd.
    test
  8. chrisppy

chrisppy ble$$ed

I want to hear something Kanye did like with his first few albums.. Graduation, College Dropout, Late Registration... Even though he want from rapping about praying to god to saying he's a god so I don't think il hear that Kanye again. Yeezus had a few good tracks. Wasn't big on it, like other albums. If he had a sequel to it I would give it a listen but my expectations would be low.. However.. Another Jay Z, Kanye Collab like Watch The Throne seems dope.
    test