Yay its bulking time

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by XxLiLBuRnAxX, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

you mean the former? im assuming youre the guy trying to get swole and not "the ones who are..." lol

but yeah its cool to have gym groupies i guess lol.
    test
  2. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

naw I am swole. Im just not as ehh big? because of my height. You gotta remember that shorter ppl "look" bigger than we really are. We are pretty limited to how much weight we can put on before looking weird. Ill post a pic of me whenever i get a camera and youll see what I mean. Without knowing my stats (height/weight) you would be like damn that guy is solid. In order for a 6'0 tall person to "look" like me he would have to weigh around 250lbs. Whereas I can get away with it weighing about 170lbs now because Im only 5'6. Put us next to each other then its a different story. But "physique" wise we'd look the same. Its about weight vs height
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

oh shit i completely misunderstood what you were saying lol. i thought "are..." was like you just left out the noun or something.
    test
  4. XxLiLBuRnAxX

u dick u made me type all that fuck shit for no reason LOL
    test
  5. LiveFromThe781

hahaha sorry bro

on a related note yesterday was pretty cool, i was doing behind the neck tricep extensions on the cable station and and im pacing around and some other guy doing pulldowns was pacing around and then he nodded and was like you got mad big traps bro. im like thanks. hes like, do you do these and proceeded to do a shrug, im like nah have you ever heard of rack pulls? then i tried to explain it to him and told him about the cable row and the grip i use. im like just put a lot of emphasis on your traps when youre pulling it back try to do it with your traps and its sick. i wanted to show him how to do a rackpull but he left before i got the chance.

then when im leaving i see this other guy coming up, hes a wicked cool guy i see em around cause neither of us have cars..well his license is suspended im just broke. but anyway hes like, see youre already done now i gotta go in. and im like yea, they can only have one of us in at a time or else its too much. ...goodtimes.

the gym is definately a lot different for me than everyone else. ive been lifting at this gym a few months but once i step into the free weights section everyone greets me and knows my name. make a little small talk here and there, idk i think its pretty cool its like im with my own kind.
    test
  6. XxLiLBuRnAxX

See thas what I mean, its always more fun to have a few acquaintances here and there. Like at school we got this one guy in there who is about 5'11 165lbs. He has a huge upper body and no legs lol and we give him hell. Most ppl in the gym are like 5'6-5'9, we are all pretty short except for a few ppl. Plus at school all the girls run on the treadmills and do crunches and stuff on the big ball. So it never hurts to be able to look at 18-21 year olds in workout clothes sweatin ;)
    Its hilarious we always got guys tryna act like they are super exhausted so they can take their shirts off and walk to the water fountain right by the treadmills so the girls can look at them. Fools get half naked and go get water after every rep and shit lol So they made this rule you cant have anything less than a wife beater on lol.
    test
  7. LiveFromThe781

lmao@ taking their shirts off. my thing is though that i really stick to the freeweight area unless i do rear delt flyes or leg curls or cable rows then i venture off to the circuit section. it sucks cause no girls ever go to the freeweights area well sometimes they do but most of em probaly think we're savage meatheads and stay away cause they get eyeraped.

even today heading there i see a guy i know in traffic and hes like oh i thought you werent gonna go today, then idk who was a couple cars behind him but they beeped at me too. there really wasnt anyone in the gym though at 1:30, like 10 people in the whole place but even after some dude asks me for directions to a street then hes like oh...wheres the gym? im like ha, over there. then hes like "good job".

i think people just like you more when youre big. at least it give them an excuse to talk to you, like make a comment or whatever. you know what im sayin?

this place i had an interview with today that i applied as a waiter wants to make me a doorman when i turn 21 too cause of my size =) its amazing where a set of big shoulders, traps and forearms'll get you. haha
    test
  8. XxLiLBuRnAxX

See our gym at school isnt that big, the free weights and the machines and the treadmills are all about 15 feet from each other. Its got 1 water fountain in there and they put it right by the treadmills (on purpose i bet) which is why everybody tries to get half naked and walk over there. You see guys filling up waterbottles that are half full already just to watch the girls run lol

You suck I wish I was tall so I got cool bouncer job offerings lol
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

yeah it really doesnt matter how wide you are if youre short. i want to look into bartending too, i figure im a good looking guy and could make good tip money flirting with chicks, and bag a lot of emtoo.
    test
  10. XxLiLBuRnAxX

Yea the height thing..or lack thereof, sucks in some aspects.I got a friend with broad shoulders who is 6'3 180lbs
    he "looks" big cuz of his shoulders but in reality he is 9 inches taller than me and barely weights more than I do. My shoulders are big to the point where it almost looks funny. It really does look like I have on shoulder pads..its a bit disproportional cuz of how short I am. Normal size t shirts look kinda retarted cuz they gotta hang over my shoulders and they stop all short, shit looks like belly shirts LOL I be havin to buy XXL shirts, sleeves be all long and shit lol
    test
  11. Hank.

Hank. Guest

This thread is homosexual. Good day.
    test
  12. LiveFromThe781

hahaha damn that sucks dude. only problem i have with my shoulders n shirts is that they get all scrunched up at the shoulder part it just bothers me.

i owe the reason people know i lift whether im wearing a tanktop or hoody to my broad shoulders, big traps and big forearms. you cant hide shoulders and traps period and if i wear shourt sleeves i have these rediculous forearms.
    test
  13. XxLiLBuRnAxX

yeah I dont have huge forearms, I need to work on those. Shoulders are def the most important part of somebody tryna look big. Theres a guy at my job too who is like 5'9 150 but has really broad shoulders so ppl think he lifts weights too. Reality hes just a skinny guy lol. This girl at my job saw us almost get into it one day and shes all like oh my god i would hate to see you two fight yall are some huge dudes..then one day we all went to the beach and she saw us all with our shirts off and was like oh...nvm that guy aint that big at all lol

I had to work hard on my shoulders...i wasnt born like this by any means..
    test
  14. LiveFromThe781

my shoulders and forearms were the first things to pop out on me.
    test
  15. XxLiLBuRnAxX

I cant even remember what I first noticed when I started lifting. I know my arms got big pretty quickly...

I know ive got stretch marks from hell everywhere...all down my biceps all on my chest, shoulders, back...under my arms...and I just noticed in the mirror my traps got em too I thought i had cut myself up there till i realized it was forming on both sides....my legs got it BAD. I can feel deep grooves all around my thighs.. They are growing faster than anything else now that Im bulking. Im literally having trouble putting on boxers that I worse just fine a month ago.

It was funny cuz I remember years ago when i first started lifting and the first place i got stretch marks were under my arms. I thought my deodorant was giving me a rash so I switched, then they got worse so i switched to some expensive clinical kind, then they got worse and started forming on my shoulders and chest. I was freakin out thinkin I had a skin disorder..then I asked somebody in the gym about it and they were like those are stretch marks dummy you're growing your deodorant isn't doing that LOL I had no idea what stretch marks were I was freakin out thinkin I was breaking out in some full body rash haha
    test
  16. Hank.

Hank. Guest

livefromthe 781 looks like a fuckin proboscis monkey.

[funny]
    test
  17. Hank.

Hank. Guest

take this shit to email you faggot losers. [funny]
    test
  18. LiveFromThe781

lol@ coming to health and fitness and calling someone bigger than you a loser. cunt.
    test
  19. Tha Won

Tha Won PAV

Same.. started bulking since Aug 1st.. On that Frankies NY Mass Building program
    chea
    test
  20. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

me i started last year. gotta improve mine.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.