YaunGBloodz - The RE-mixtape (vol.1)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by YB MUZiK, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

Ain't none major, still in the process of gettin' this shit poppin'. Hopefully eything go well but drop yo thoughts and shit like that on dis piece doe. 1.
    www.soundclick.com/theremixtapevol1
    YaunGBloodz - The RE-mixtape (vol.1)
    01. Knuckle up
    02. Walk with me
    03. Game of death
    04. Retaliation
    05. Brain storm
    06. More than life
    07. Essence
    08. New York's finest
    09. Military march
    10. Cafe' den
    11. Dreams
    12. Turning point
    13. Squad up
    14. Off with they heads
    15. Life on the edge
    16. Down dey go
    17. Adrenaline rush
    18. Deep in the valley
    test
  2. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

sounds good
    i will listen to the rest later on though. upping...kind of..well i dont really need to upp the post cuz its a really small forum.

but you get the idea.
    test
  3. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

no doubt cas, preicated that. there's still tracks needed to be touch up and ain't no copies or covers being made yet either. but y'all tell me what's hot and what's not doe. geah..
    test
  4. HyLyte

HyLyte ~Blu Spy~

knuckle good energy strings are tight this is good
    walk wit me starts off tight buns part seems to start to get off
    track 3- a lil darker soundin but good not club like the acapella more hood wit a lil crunk feelin the beat
    track 4- the lead in this is pretty nice coo track
    brain storm is some ready soundin shit right here wish the hook was more but beat wise on point this a banger here
    the akon track is aight intro is tight lol all them other joints is high energy then this sounds pretty good but its a break from the action
    uh oh essence got a different vibe feel the subtle percussion sounded like it was gon go the westcoast route wit a twist feelin this
    ny's finest-doesnt mix wit acapella prolly go the same notes played as original cuz the hook has more harmony then most rap hooks. verses are coo

shit for a second i thought u had twistas adrenaline rush acapella was bout to ask for it lol but the adrenaline rush joint not feelin

be tight if u can fit a chamillionaire track over that hustlin beat...sounds like sumthin he'd use.

squad up is pretty tight n ife on the edge is a good vibe to it the subtle touch of every instrument gives a ill feel to ur beats

brain storm and dreams are the two bangas for me

good shit ima listen to more later
    test
  5. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

good looks pimpin'. i was looking all over a twista acapella to fit that joint but came out empty. might as well drop the track cause it doesn't sound too good anyways. but up..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.