Yall ready for them Laker boyz to be the first in history to make that 0-3 comeback

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by comPleXNY, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

Guarantee they gonna make that come back
    test
  2. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

aight plex i hope ur right man.

they either gon win the series or get blown out today

pau wants to go find a new spanish chick to marry after vanessa bryant somehow ruined his relationship. seriously pau is acting like a bitch tho.

#lakeshow4lyfe
    test
  3. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

They're losing today. Phil gets swept for the 1st time in just a little while.
    test
  4. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

I hope they come back Kobe is that dude we making that come back watch
    test
  5. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

Kobe is the best player in his era. They're not beating Dallas 4 games in a row, though.
    test
  6. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

LET'S FUCKiNG GET IT
    test
  7. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

Duncan>Kobe.

I still think the Lakers are a better team than the Mavericks, so I hope the Mavs can pull out a game. This is the last chance the Lakers have if there is a lockout next year.
    test
  8. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

plex you wanna put money on that?
    test
  9. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

these niggas are playin garbage
    test
  10. stadw0n306

stadw0n306 Well-Known Member

they are gettin killed right now, first basketball game i watched this year.

stanley cup playoffs stay shittin on NBA
    test
  11. Superman70

Superman70 edited

they just dont give a fuck anymore huh
    test
  12. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

:funny: I'm far from a betting man, I don't put money on SHIT. But I swear, I wanted to figure out a way before this game started to bet Complex a few hundred bucks that LA wouldn't come back. A 3-0 hole (now down 18 points) is pretty much done. I know, I know... "Yankees/Red Sox" (I'm a Mets fan, which is even worse :funny:)...but that shit is talked about so often because it almost NEVER happens. LA has looked like the inferior team (for all but a few stretches during games) in this series. This shit is done.
    test
  13. ng2k34life

ng2k34life New Member

Kobe has showed up so far. Perimeter D has not. Lakers are going to have to DOMINATE the 2nd half if they don't want to be embarrassed moreso than they already have been.
    test
  14. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

I just want a competitive series. And for Pau Gasol, talented as he is, to stop playing as soft as baby thighs.
    test
  15. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

damn man wtf is up with my laker boys they playing like shyt wtfuckkkkkk
    test
  16. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

when they were down 2-0 i took a 10$ bet with 10-1 odds that they come back and win

i'd need better odds to make the bet now that its 3-0 but i can see it happening...
    test
  17. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

This, my friend, will not happen. Gasol is soft, so it's tough to play any other way.

I thought it'd be a competitive series, either way. LA has their flaws, but I thought they hang with and maybe beat Dallas. The Mavs have just been on a different level all series.

Speaking of keeping it competitive, I hope Boston wins game 4 in that series too, because this is probably the last year they'd be able to knock Miami off. They're probably gonna be to old to pull it off next year. And TBH, I don't know if Chicago is the team to do it either. Miami is fucking good (GOD, do I hate saying that).
    test
  18. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

oh just wait for next round.. im going to troll my motherfucking ass off and squeeze this citys fairweather faggots for every penny i can. i did the exact same shit with the bears/packers game. people get pissed and make bets they shouldnt. im waiting for the day someone bets me their rent money :funny:
    test
  19. California Kid

California Kid Well-Known Member

Golden State Warriors >
    test
  20. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

:funny: Awesome. I, unfortunately don't have a ton of money to throw around like that. I still have another year of school, (not college, for something real specific) and I'll be getting paid pretty much as soon as I'm done, but until then....nope. I can only work about 20 hours a week, so I'd be gambling rent part of my rent money, lol. A bet on LA coming back from 3-0 would be impossible to turn down though. I've watched this series. That's why I said LA was done today before the game started, and yup, that looks to be correct.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.