Yall prolly gonna hate what I gotta say....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Predator INC, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

But I think that we all needa be more active in peepin each others threads cuz yo I don't know if y'all pay attention but I peep everybody out regardless of they skill level and i see alot of good shit getting slept on. stop sleepng on niggas like the militant and maestro and willie k and all them others man. i even got respect for that nigga sean I like his beats yall like to hate his shit but its whatever yo. anyways yall needa meditate on what im sayin cuz i really appreciate teh feedback yall give a nigga and it really helps me out. It feels kinda like commercial radio a few top cats is listened to the rest is basically shitted on and ignored. aint we sposed to be against that? i mean its all good I got homies round the way who love peepin my shit and all that but i think this board isnt being utilized like it should be. we either listening to urban tactics soleternity f major(but id still listen to this cat regardless mad funky beats) or info (yea yea yea we know you got flame lol but damn u make it hard for niggas son lol) anyways holla
    test
  2. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

niggaz just lazy. alot of tight shit gets ignored. I stopped upping beats on here because noone listened and if they did it was only "that was nice, peep my shit"
    test
  3. DDzzz

DDzzz New Member

i agree with the goal of this thread, but do to the fact that there are too many lazy and ignorant people on this board, the feedback amount is never gonna change.

And about the feedback that we are getting from this thread: only so much can help us. I think that feedback can only help so much and only with certain aspects of a beat such as mixing or composition/ sampling ability.

Rookies are the ones who need it the most, yet are the ones who arnt gettin it because everyone is ignorin their threads unless they come out with a big bold thread titled "MY FIRST BEAT!". When that happens, every asshole jus runs in and makes fun of their shit instead of givin pointers.

But after a while, if the rookie doesnt give up after whole bunch joke threads about em and actually starts making ok music after that, they are pretty much the only ones who can help themselves after that. Its up to their own musical ability, samplin skills and mixin knowledge that can improve and depend on. No one on the internet can, or has the time to do it.
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

I get about 25 to 30 replies...its not about skill level really tho...its about how long u been around and how much u contributed....all the cats like me that get automatic replies had to work ourselves up to that point...so it should be no different for anybody else.....post around...let ya name be known...give niggaz a reason to remember u and then u and other niggaz will stand out in the crowd like we may....

I only give feed to ppl who request it

Some niggaz wanna be lazy and expect to get 15 or 20 feeds on a beat neither tho u never seem em postin in the threads nor do u see em replyin to others...I don't respect that shit

I try to return all links and sometimes like now I may be on the sidekick and can't peep any audio.......most of the time when I'm on the boards its via sidekick....

But I see what u sayin....but if u don't stand out man...that's life....that's pretty much how this world works....gotta do what u gotta...whether that mean kiss ass some of these niggaz....or come in and take this shit over like I did...by shittin on niggaz one by one and givin em a reason to remember me....its your pic........
    test
  5. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Umm...why don't you go out on the street and hustle ur shit. If you don't get love on the streets u expect to get love on the net? But at the same time i agree with urb. how long u been here and how much u contribute plays a part.

Pz
    test
  6. Auditory

Auditory New Member

test
  7. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

shit happens
    u listen to mine ill return the favor
    if i listen to urs ill ask for the same

thats really all there is to it
    test
  8. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

This board has always been this way since I came to it around 2002. When you post a beat and you are new, many times you will need to be persistent and sincere with your post, meaning dont run gimmicks on your title. A few more established producers will make comments on your stuff but ONLY after you have listened, replied and left a link to your thread. Most likely they will hurt your feelings if you soft, and send you back to the drawing board, and that is your queue to come harder and take heed to what knowledgeable cats are saying about your work. I remember I used to get alot of constructive criticism regarding my drums, my lack of mixing skills, etc, but every now and then someone drops a ray of hope on you if you actually do have potential. I remember back in 2002/2003 someone told me that one day I would have the same respect and status as someone like Soleternity, and it used to piss me off back then cause I just thought everyone was worshippin and ride dicks (heavy dudes back then were Wysh, Universal, Sol, Noviss, and a few others). But you gotta respect what folks are saying and keep grinding. This board is still good for understanding the technical shit that other producers will judge you on and will definitely effect you positively in terms of how you put your music together. However at the end of the day its not about what the net says about your music, its about what the streets say about your music, there are alot of net legends that I know about that nobody ever really talks about in the streets, and I learned that. So you gotta make sure that you take the technical info here, apply it but also stay conscious of the streets and make sure they understand your music and can vibe with you. Keep grindin
    test
  9. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Tru Shit
    test
  10. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

maestro is fucking garbage actually theres a reason none of the good producers like him
    test
  11. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

lmaooooo@nova
    test
  12. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

Im always leaving replys nobody peeps me back leave the link and everything so that cant be it.
    test
  13. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

if u left a link in my thread id check ur joint

i dunno if i ever skipped over u or forgot (i doubt it, but things happen)

ill get at ur thread
    test
  14. The Militant

The Militant New Member

damn what about me tho...

when i posted on here a lot people loved my shit daily.

all my posted beats got love and i did enough feedback for everyone. and i actually helped people in these threads asking for help. with real advice not just hate etc.

but since then i stepped back. i didnt have a place to make beats. now i have a studio up in my loft and shit. took up guitar. im making beats all the time offline. but i dont post them up no more.

i cut back my hours at my job i only work 24hours a week now. and im gonna step back into this, but not until my shit is right. so when its done it will be a hardass comeback. then when i got buzz on here again and people getting at me all the time and shit. im taking this to the next level of reality and gonna put my shit out there for a proper career.

i hate some stupid beefs on here before too... for some reason you are still blocked (i had to click on your post to view it) shit about me saying stuff like producers take a vocal and speed it up and think its a beat (remember that britney spears beat cussing) but i aint got no hard feelings.

its always been good on this site jokes and shit, and most the time im joking around its cos im blunted thinking the person im dissing will laugh and diss me too but people catch feelings.

there was a kiddie invasion on this site. now it seems most of them fucked off and people a lot more mature on here... cant complain about that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.