Ya'll potheads... hahahahaha

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Nitsuj™, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

I always wanted to call someone else dat

lol

Yup, you're favorite stoner from Minnesnowtah is callin it quits...

Now I can sit back and laugh at you weed junkies! lol

5 weeks, and I don't even have the urge.

I can do without, and you should try.

save money=real happiness
    real happiness=what ever you want it to
    test
  2. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

i know what your goin through cuz i quit for 2 months like 3 months ago....just DONT start agian just for "old times sake" cuz you WILL get sucked back in...i had ZERO urge and im smokin now agian....when i quit i got a good job, good grades, and a beautiful girlfriend, when i started agian i got fired, grades dropped, and dumped.....and now im on day 5 again after a revelation yesterday, but good luck yo
    test
  3. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

im fucked right now
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ive smoked for 14 years or so and have had no negative effects from weed other than on my wallet.

just do what ya wanna do. If you want to smoke and have no personal second thoughts then go ahead. If you wanna smoke but are always thinking you should quit, then you should probably quit cuz youre not happy with whats going on.

just listen to your brain.

weed is bad if you let it be bad. Some people get really addicted to it and steal and shit so they can buy some, i knew a kid like that in highschool. Then theres the kid who got straight A's and now has an awesome job and smokes copius amounts of ganja...

just listen to yourself and youll know if you need to quit.
    test
  5. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

what ever i want it to = pot
    test
  6. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

well I'm one of those fools who will get sucked back in.... spend a whole day ripped at my apartment and not leave....

without weed I am more active, and socially outgoing. So in my case, weed really brings me down.... turns me into a hermit and shit... so fuck that... i'm done
    test
  7. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

i hear u, im quitting for 2006.
    test
  8. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

damn its like the year of anti-pot

i can see u guys coming back in april like "i'm a methhead now"
    test
  9. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

i also quit for a few months...

isnt the high so incredible when you start back up again??? lmao....

like sirbustalot said...its only bad when you let it take over your life. it does do a dent on my wallet but you have to learn how to control that too. the first time i became a pothead, i ended up droppin outta highschool, blew all my money, and just had a fucked up life. the trick is to get outta the weed scene. get away from other bad potheads and youll be alright. i only have like 2 other smokin buddies...as opposed to my many when i first started smokin. i smoke weed cuz i love it not to laugh with all my friends and shit like im still in high school.
    test
  10. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

sorry i took that a lil overboard

i mean, im cutting back for 2006, ill never quit smoking straight up. from now on, it's only special occasions.
    test
  11. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

haha..you'll be back
    test
  12. Da New Kid

Da New Kid New

I quit in June and man Im doin' great... Im makin' money, doin' moves, don't think I'll ever smoke again....
    test
  13. JiHaD210

^^^

no matter what you do if you were a true pothead before you just wont be able to stay away...thats why you still goin into the 420 lounge.. be like "wats goin on in the weed world??"

damn im high as a junt...
    test
  14. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

dog i'm a pot head but i've had to go to rehab and i stayed clean for months..i love pot but love my freedom more..if i would have came up dirty i prob woulda went to jail but once i got off rehab i was blazin everyday again..
    test
  15. Da New Kid

Da New Kid New

HahahaH... I'd be lyin' if I told you what you just said wasn't true...
    test
  16. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

lmfao...how the fuck do niggas let weed effect their life that like..thats some fiend ass shit...
    test
  17. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

lol i think u guys must be smokin somethin else besides the green

i mean it makes u lazy sometimes but its not THAT bad where u will steal for it, lmao
    test
  18. JiHaD210

lol...i know....and the only reason i do know is cuz i did the same...quit for a few months and ended up comin into the 420 lounge jus seein wats up on the otherside of the fence...turns out its greeeeeeeeeeeeener like a mufucka and i hopped that fuckin fence and started blazin again.

niqqas talkin bout some rehab n shit for weed...teh fuck outta here man for REAL. yoiu must be weak minded or somehting cuz if i aint got it or nobody else i know aint got it...shit i gotta wait till i got money. i aint no meth fein or anything i aint cravin that shit that crazily..i may want a blunt badly but fuck...aint never gonna turn myself into something i aint for it. like on that movie wit dave chappelle bein a pothead..(im so high i cant remember the name of it) and he was at that addiction meeting and they was like,..."damn..you here for some weed??? that aint no real addiction get the fuck outta here" and dude from full house was like "i sucked dick for meth...you ever sucked some dick for weed???"

lol.....anyway...stay tru to the 420 world but learn how to do in moderance if you cant really afford ur habit
    test
  19. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

Movie was Half Baked. Guy from Full House said "Marijuana is not a drug, I used to suck dick for coke. Now thats an addiction man. You ever suck dick for marijuana?" Hahaaaaaa kills me every time.
    test
  20. JiHaD210

yah there ya go...

lmao...like 2 hours after i posted that i was watching tv and i was like "ohhhhh it was half baked..i remember now"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.