Ya'll MAFUCKAZ FUNNY, talkin bout a beat crowded but cant even MIX a song..

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaweenbeatz

kaweenbeatz the baddest bitch

that is very true
    test
  2. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

i see what ur sayin man.
    sometimes an inexperienced person shouldnt leave a comment like that

but i mean, i listen to everyones side of the story.
    test
  3. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

You just have to ask yourself who I'm listening to.Some peoples opinion just don't matter

Keep it moving
    test
  4. I-ki

I-ki New Member

I gotta admit ur stuff sounds REALLY good even if it wasnt mixed..
    test
  5. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I feel that

and how can u comment on some one mix when u don't even got studio monitors

n1ggas have dell speakers with a sub woofer , trying to give crits on mixes

n1ggas be killing me
    test
  6. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Damn ••••• sorry for sayin the shit was crowded...fuck lol, it was tho
    test
  7. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

since when is clean cleaer mixes have to do with beats with 2 many sounds (crowding) am i missing something, u can have a clean mix with a beat with 100 channels doesnt mean that things arent needed,

Quincy jones once said he spent more time in the studio taking things out of compositions then putting them in
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

u gotta put the shit in b4 u take it out

ofcourse when the song is being done u gonna take shit out

ya'll cats is workin backwards without goin forward enough.........

some instances...i'll make a fuckin beat that sounds like a hook for 5 minutes long........record and take mad shit out

ya'll see music as addin shit

i see music as, grabbin a buncha supplies....throwin it together, like a lump of clay

and shaving it into the shape i want it to be in..........once its time to do so.......

but regardless......how u gonna say a song is too crowded, but u cant mix...or kno whats required to mix??

dont make sense to me......

and Fmajor this post wasnt about u dawg, just about errybody is guilty of this shit....
    test
  9. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

i'll fucking.. i'll fucking.. chea
    test
  10. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

I agree
    test
  11. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

I feel like this.....If I cant distinguish no particular riffs, or remember the synth lines because they doing too much at once, then you probably got too much going on. Cause it would seem like you would want the lines to be distinguishable and memorable, and not just taking sonic space.
    test
  12. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Ha, I do the same shit... aint that some shit.
    test
  13. urban_tactics

well thats the way YOU see it @FM

but ME...since i'm a natural born artist...and i did alot of sketchin and painting and i still do......

i make beats not by a lead melody and everything in its own entity...but more of everything complimented each other...one thing wont sound the same without the other sound behind it......thats what my style is about....thats how i sound different than any other ngga on these boards...thats my secret.......i play off embellishments....i dont worry about a lead melody...i dont worry about a melody havin its own highlight or nothin.......everything is supported by each other...so if u listenin to my beat and u expecting to hear a melody by itself...u dead wrong...i simply dont make beats like that.......

PRIME EXAMPLE...just a freestyle over a joint i made a while back
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=215290&songID=2191228

theres hella sounds in there, but they embellish as a whole entity.......thats the style i use dawg...so when cats say my beats is crowded...i'm like, why are u listenin to the instruments like that.......cats need to learn to accentuate instead of tryin to get every single instrument to be heard

every instrument doesnt NEED to be heard.......
    test
  14. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

wow, you truely are a fag. stop whining when someone tells you the truth about your beats. take it like the transexual you are, and quit trying to e-date naledge on the D/L.
    test
  15. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

hmmm ima get shit on but ya it does sound kinda crowded, like its got things going in all directions, u should mute some parts and bring others in and vice versa..its not even that much going on, it just seems a few things are going in the oposite direction..like up and down at the same time if that makes any sense...that sonicaly is a bit confusing to listeners...but its hypnotic if u dont pay attention to it...

*shrugs*
    test
  16. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

You right Urban, every instrument does not need to be, heard, the problem is when I can hear all of them and they dont all make sense. This aint directed at your beats, but Im saying in general. if you got hella shit going on that dont make sense it sounds like filler noise and not counterpoint. You aint gotta tell me about your artistic back ground, cause you have no idea about me and my artistic background, so its not like Imma just say oh you right cause you sketch and paint. This aint no beef, just opinions, and you know what they say about opinions. Bottom line, if the instruments dont take away from the artist's position in the song then you ok.
    test
  17. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

as long as the instruments all go the same direction. alot of cats on here add insturments just to make the beatcomplicated. 100 instruments going 100 different directions.
    test
  18. I-ki

I-ki New Member

in my opinion.. if it works it works.. if it doesnt then it just doesnt regardless of how many instruments there is...
    test
  19. urban_tactics

i got 9 years experience...how much u got again?

who u think i'ma listen to?

i aint changin my style cuz a few cats think empty ass beats is what it needs to be cuz that aint what i'm about......

i'll throw vocals RIGHT on these crowded ass beats and make classics...its reall nothin, feel me?
    test
  20. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

lol man dont jump on me for giving my opinion, i dont care how many years of experience u got i been dicking around with beats on and off since i was 19 years old im now 26, but didnt get into producing songs seriously until maybe a year or so ago

i dont feel like i have to type out my resume just to back up my opinion, i'm not that dude that like to pat myself on the back online about my musical acomplishments, but i've worked with some serious artists and even a few legends, but i dont claim to be the hottest, so who cares

my cratique stands, if u dont like it, thats fine...do you...i dont expect anyone to change there music over a cratique and opinon, thats like askin someone to change there life just because its not your lifestyle.....musics personal, and thats that....but it can be cratiques based on taste and opinion

I dont just say things to say shit on here like these 15 year old kids, who wanna find flaws in everything, musicians cratique harder then the average listener because we place a self image on others work, but we also can hear the things average joe doesnt....sometimes its good sometimes its bad,

but that i got 9 years experience...how much u got again means cock all,...there is a 14 year old kid some place just bought a triton and is making CRAZY hot shit 2 days later

i dunno if that was sposed to like scare my opinion or response or something, but that shits irelivent to me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.