Y'all made enemies with the OTBVA kids and now its affecting the leagues directly.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by roc55555, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Oh word,

[​IMG]

:dub:
    test
  2. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    test
  3. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Hmmmm indeed. Might have been reset. Hollup.
    test
  4. serge dot T

It was never banned, dick for brains. It said "members awaiting email confirmation" for some fuckin' reason. The site glitches and gives the user the banned message.

You were all bent outta shape when I didn't even ban you to begin with. SMMFH.

Btw: Jeff aka Hefe is here and will tell you that we've told him about this glitch.

edit: once you reregged, you should have pm'd me with a complaint.
    test
  5. lalaland

lalaland Phillip Drummond them

not true by any means, its something I've been thinking about for a while ask cozy and job, and pretty much everyone I've spoken to on the regular..the whole situation and how much faggotry is on the boards made me just not wanna be part of it anymore.
    test
  6. serge dot T

Good, because you stepped down without even telling me so I could only suppose....then again Jeff jumped to an assumption too. I guess that's my bad.
    test
  7. lalaland

lalaland Phillip Drummond them

yeah thats my bad should've told you but all's well ends well I'm not even mad lol I'll still be around just not as much on here :)
    test
  8. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

the less mods, the better?
    test
  9. I got my email verification.
    Do you want me to screen cap that too, you fucking loser?
    I keep all my emails.
    Suck my dick faggot.
    test
  10. serge dot T

You're either stupid or insisting on staying mad.

The site glitches and some peoples account get's set back to not being verified, therefore a mod has to fix it. You're not the first one this has happened to, you certainly are the most hostile, though.
    test
  11. My account was verified El Hefe, you fuck.
    test
  12. serge dot T

And what I'm telling you is that the site glitches and it reverts back to that status. You've thought I banned you all this time and here I was defending myself in a hypothetical case.

I don't abuse modding because people that do fail at life, period. Jeff aka Hefe is right there and will tell you that I gain absolutely nothing from this, homie.
    test
  13. serge dot T

Smh, watch that fool think I deleted his account too.

lol. Modding rm only makes people hate you. Dammit Jeff.
    test
  14. Revo Minded

Revo Minded Your wife dreams of me

mmmmm

see Serge, if you made me mod you wouldnt have to deal with shit like this

ill :eek:wned: this lame with the quickness
    test
  15. Slick Jeronimo

Slick Jeronimo OTBVA Senator Nominee

yea i got the link from here as well when i got home...
    test
  16. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

I dont fuck with all this political Bullshit, but I never Liked SERGE. He just comes off as immature most of the time and he doesnt seem to be mod worthy. If the shit choppa said about tiny chat is true, then that proves he is an ass.
    test
  17. serge dot T

It's a complete stretch of the truth and he knows it. He loves doing that shit. Think what you want, we keep this site going round and sometimes it overpopulates with people that don't agree with how things work. They bounce and the site reinvents itself. It is what it is.
    test
  18. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

This whole PPV shit is some wackass argument though. I got love for Poison Pen and truth be told, I'd be pissed off too but it would've been wiser to do some more research regarding this GT PPV shit. I don't know how long they were working on it but clearly, it wasn't enough. If y'all are really mad about those battles being posted, you only have yourselves to blame. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't hurt at all. You have leaks from the Carter IV spilling out (which is garbage and so is Lil' Wayne) but he still selling almost a milly first week. You think these battles are gonna hinder the YouTube views? People want to see battles in high quality to begin with and they'll rewatch the battles, you know this.

On this whole mod thing, aside from cozy, maple, Gwame and Serge, these other mods are useless as fuck. I ain't even know Eyerate was mod, that's some fuckery to begin with. As far Judgekure, EF and any other mod that may exist, remove them. They don't regulate, they're too busy posting Loaded Lux videos and deleting posts that contains .gifs and pics of their faces on hippopotamuses throwing eggplants. I could do a better job regulating around here and I can prove it. Swag.
    test
  19. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

ima be honest its not exposing judge if ppl already know what you look like bro. he OD'd on it.
    test
  20. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i have it from the highest authority that posting pics of judge is NOT a bannable offense by itself. as long as you arent a nuisance and spam the pics, you're good money.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.