Y'all heard bout Proof??

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by LCD Beats, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

Lil kid? I'm 25... he was corny. No offense to the dead but D12 is a corny ass group
    test
  2. Turl

Turl Producer

shit.. listenin to kurt kobain now.. scary tune.
    test
  3. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

i think in a way
    he wouldnt be in certain situations/places if he werent a rapper
    but the death had nothing to do with rap man.
    he coulda been a broad way actor a bullet doesent discriminate
    test
  4. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

i dont know man, too much drama with all of detroit yall
    in december obie was shot @ while driving
    now proof was shot dead, a bullet to the damn HEAD, and another male was ALSO shot in the head is in critical
    what the fuck? this shit is wack
    test
  5. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

I remember when rap was fun and safe. *Plays Purple Pills in Proofs Memory*
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Why when a rapper gets shot it shines all turns toward hiphop. NIGGAS GET SHOT EVERY FUCKING DAY. being a famous rapper dont make you immune froma bullet. my nigga troy(19) just got hit wit 17 shots waiting at a bus stop. had nothing to do with hiphop or being a rapper. niggas get shot. it just happens.
    test
  7. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

yea people get shot ur right. But do u think he would have got shot even if he didnt rap?
    test
  8. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

still cant believe he's dead!!!

made me trip out this morning
    test
  9. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Yea thats fucked up. Shit is sad that a nigga can't live with out worrying about getting shot.

R.I.P
    test
  10. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

test
  11. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

beef is as beef does...
    test
  12. Stackin$$$

Stackin$$$ New Member

I read in an article this mornin he got shot cause he got in an argument with a bouncer, knocked the nigga down, pulled his glock out, shot the bouncer in the dome (so the bouncer was the other dude in the hospital in critical condition) , then another bouncer in the club saw this, went right up behind him and popped his melon...

so i dont think it had nothin to do with his Fame or beef...(wit otha rappers)
    test
  13. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

if thats true then he had it comin he should have just left i cant feel bad for him for that one
    test
  14. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

1st b/c their famous. 2nd b/c you dont hear r&b, classical, rock, country, actors, pop stars consistently being shot, shot at or killed.... It sad but it happens too much in hip hop...no matter if you want to or not it is going to reflect on the culture...b/c to a degree it is glorified.... So if a rapper is being shot at or killed it is naturally going to reflect on hip hop.... same if you keep hearing classical conductors getting shot at... the masses would think... what is going on with classical music... It is just so common in hip hop we think that it is natural... or even in hood... etc... you get what i am saying
    test
  15. Stackin$$$

Stackin$$$ New Member

lol that was dumb (what i just said, hopefuly no one read that)
    test
  16. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

to a degree yes,
    but when was the last time you say a protest of a rap album... that was the early 90s.... you cant debate our artist are involved in more violence than any other genre... I been listen to rap/hip hop since birth but I cant defend violence just b/c i love hip hop... it is over glorified by us first...then the media do what they do.... we cant talk about kill this dude, rob this dude then it happens...then we get mad at the media... we perpetuate the image... Ghostface was even saying how ever rhyme is about someone robbing someone etc....
    test
  17. Beatboss

Beatboss aka ni6apinoflavord

famous rappers think they are the shit and ppl that arent famous are nothing to them.
    so when someoen famous talks to someone normal, he acts like hes the king n shit and that nnothing can happen 2 him
    test
  18. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

Xabition...evidently u aint been to detroit....ull get slumped for facin the wrong nigga too long while pumpin gas @ the sunoco......
    test
  19. F.Fluid

F.Fluid New Member

"The video for the Eminem song "Like Toy Soldiers" shows Eminem pacing a hospital hallway as doctors try to revive Proof, who has been shot. Later, Eminem attends Proof's funeral as the song's lyrics lament the escalation in violence between rappers"

man...that's eerie...kinda like when pac died...and that "i ain't mad at ya" song...words go a long way man
    test
  20. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

Not really. Ive been to detroit once and it was for 24 hours on a flight delay not long enough to get to know the city but long enough to say I wanna go back to Seattle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.