Ya'll ever hear of an Eww-Wop?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by RedIye, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedIye

RedIye New Member

This is somethin' my boys and I made up... been doin' this for about 5 years, just about when blunt wraps really started being used... atleast down here in Toronto.

It takes roughly a quater, or 7 - 8 grams...

2 Royal blunt wraps (flavor's of your choice)

and someone with a good knowledge of how to roll blunts, in general...

NOTE: Only roll these out on special occasions

You roll AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE in a regular blunt, leave the top open, with a little room to work. Take the second blunt, and roll it into a cone shape **width wise*

You know? So, its not long like the first wrap, but about half the size. Roll it abit big so you can fit it around the first wrap, then pull tight on the second wrap (small one), so it fits snug around the first one. Then take some zig-zags and fasten the 2 together (dont be stingy on the zags, make sure it sticks). Then take the remainder of the weed, and fill that shit to the brim. Like I said, 7 - 8 grams should be just enough to fill it to the top.

At the end... you got a blunt thats about 8 inch's long, and about 2 inch's thick in diameter at the end. This thing will smoke for a good 50 - 65 minutes, depending on weed, and if you want to glaze some honey on that bad-boy ... top on another 10 minutes.

I also, would recommend that you use a small butane-torch or windproof lighter, or else it's going to be a bitch to light.

You want to hot-box somethin' ridiculous one day, try this out...

I used to have pics of these lying around, cant find them... Maybe first person to try it here can post some... You wont be disappointed.
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

lmfao im a professional blunt roller, let me tell u thats a shitty way to do it. all you need to do is take 2 rillos, empty both of em out, or for wraps just line em up slightly overlapping and lick one. after licking put it back in the overlap position and hold for a second or two. should stick like glue. infact you can put as many of these as you want on these if you can roll it right. swear to god a couple weeks ago we smoked a quintuplet blunt (yes thats 5 blunts long) by doing this. we rolled around for an hour and a half smokin on this, we went all the fuck over starting in the country on a roadie, then in a park, then in a garage in a party. it was ill, but by the last blunt it got SO fuckin resinated it was hard to inhale. i have pictures on my phone of when its in its 3 and 4 blunt stages, its dope. i just need to find out another way to get em on the comp since i cant email them anymore.
    test
  3. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

I would like to see that in a picture lol
    test
  4. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

If you made it up, how we gun heard of it?
    test
  5. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

the most i ever hotboxed something was we rolled 6 two paper joints just plain zigzag and passed em around a bathroom, shit was like sitting in a cloud i couldnt see ANYBODY else around me it was in fuckin sane
    test
  6. Ben Official

i gottta find way to get in online, its pretty funny. its just my boy with the blunt behind his ear, the blunt sticking out about 1 1/2 blunts worth in both directions from his head.
    test
  7. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

I havent heard of an ewww-wop before

but...

i have heard of an mmm-bop..

all you do is get really high and then say...mmm-bop, buhdiddybop, ba, doo-wop, buhdiddy bop, ba, doo wah, diddybop, ba, ooooohhh, yeah-e-yeahhhhh
    test
  8. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

yea ive heard of oo-wops.. however u wanna spell it

theyve been around for a minute now
    test
  9. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

oo-wops are what they call rollin two phillies together. nas was rappin bout them shits in '94
    test
  10. S.I.F.

S.I.F. New Member

^^
    yea..its not somethin that he made up
    test
  11. Ben Official

i had a nice lil oo wap last night as a matter of FACT.
    test
  12. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

dog u aint make that up

heads been doing those since the 80's

"rolling two blunts together in the bridge we call them eww wops" - nas

me and my boy sused to do 3 or 4 blunts, word life.. my man edgidio would role 5 of them bitches together..
    test
  13. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

damn a quintiple
    test
  14. RedIye

RedIye New Member

Ok, I didnt make it up... We hadnt heard of them then, one of my boys came and did it up, and thats what we called it... My apologie's.

Anywho, them shits is tight, we only use royal's for those though, down hear in toronto... the philly's suck, they just like a century.
    test
  15. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

u can do 4 or 5 at a time if you lay it out on the table and roll it like people do real cigars

like if you ever seen someone roll cubans, you can do eww wops like that

only thing that sucks is the process, like u gotta wet the fuck out of all the blunts to get them to stick, lay them flat on a table, and just work from left to right rolling

wait for it to dry

and smoke

we'd do them with garcia's

its one of those things you do it for the cool effect, take a picture so u have proof and bragging rights, and rarely ever do it again cuz its such a hastle...
    test
  16. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Mesk jus reminded me i have a cuban blunt for my birthday prepared

w00t!

thats whats good
    test
  17. Ben Official

hahah yea exactly... i guess i met my match with the quintuple blunt deal. i did it once like i said before, and i do a lot of doubles and triples, but that one was mostly just for the bragging rights, and for the high. i remember when we finished it up at this party, all of us went straight for this huge leather couch and we just sat down and didnt say a WORD for like 30 minutes. haha, what losers we looked like. we didnt care, we were too high to spend valuable energy on lifting our jaws to communicate.
    test
  18. The Militant

The Militant New Member

ive done 2 blunts together before but with blunt wraps...

never heard of eww wops tho thats a funny name...

i made a huuuuuuge joint before by sticking loads of papers together that was the shit
    test
  19. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

i thought that was another name for a uzi.....
    test
  20. Funasty

Funasty New Member

I smoked a 12 gram blunt once, it was stuffed in one of those big ol new years cigars.. god.. it took over an hour between like 6 people..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.