Y'all agree or disagree with Lord Jamar?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by -MV-, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i feel where ya comin from but i don't agree with pretty much everything he said except that part in my quote.

hip-hop is unquestionably universal and it can be infused with pretty much any genre of music and sound dope.

it was just, from my knowledge, started by blacks. maybe jews were the first CEO's and managers of most rappers (and probably still are) but that doesn't mean they started actually creating the music that was considered rap/hip-hop.
    test
  2. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

backwards to you..

that don't mean he's not on point

lot of ya'll are too coward to hold controversial views regardless of external forces
    test
  3. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

controversial doesn't equal correct

if a race "owns" something, and you really believe that, you're an idiot. at least on that one issue. maybe not personally. I got love for ya.
    test
  4. Mel Man

word

lol @ "jews" n "white ppl" foooohhhh

like Jamar said, they sold out to the labels n corporations looong ago aka powers that be..

n hip hop been goin down hill since so miss me with that bull shit
    test
  5. Mel Man

you the coward type I had in mind..

you just don't get it, n fail to try n view it from Jamar's side

so fuck outta here "idiot"
    test
  6. Mel Man

n who are you to say what's correct n what isn't

you just another opinion in a sea of em fuck boy

so pump ya brakes
    test
  7. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

There's ways to arrive at truths. A good way to doing that, is to play devil's advocate with yourself.
    test
  8. Definit

Definit Based.

are we talking about hip-hop as in hip hop music only... or are we talking about hip-hop as in the overall culture and what makes hip-hop in separate elements?

graffiti - got white people all the way back to the original beginning that are pioneers
    dj'ing - got white people that originated, pioneers and re-invented the way you dj...
    mc'ing- as far as music, it was more a black thing early to be a rapper, but there was still whites in it back then too..
    breakdancing- mostly whites as pioneers

hip hop was never an all black thing, and never will be... dude is ignorant as fuck if he thinks so.

now.. if we talking rap music/hip hop music, he still kind of sheltering himself to the fact that no whites should be, or haven't ever been within hip hop, especially the underground scene.
    test
  9. Mel Man

Hip hop is the culture as a whole, so that's what he's talkin about not just the verbal element (rap)

Jamar acknowledges white people as participants in hip hop, just not as the originators meaning they came in AFTER THE FACT...which is really historically EVERYWHERE, nothin new..

Maybe you should listen to what the man actually says instead of puttin your own lil false bias twist on it..

lemme hear some of these pioneers you mention who "originated" any of the elements...and by "originate" mean they were "the first"...cuz homie you talkin nothin but nonsense clearly...

I'll wait.....
    test
  10. Mel Man

He said it's debatable whether bringing in anything NEW helps the culture..

and he's right

homosexuality is in no way evolution n Jamar knows this

How you just gonna open the front door of ya house and just let anyone come in and live there??.."oh well by rejecting that person the house won't grroooow" NO! that's bullshit

You gotta analyze who that person is first, and if what they bring to the table is what you want in ya house...have that discussion, cuz at the end of the day that's just a visitor to the house, they ain't help build the house..

Just like you don't agree with a stance, Jamar got the right to his stance...especially in regards to hip hop..

To be real, Jamar got a stamp in hip hop aaaall day, he paid his dues....the rest of us lil pebbles in the ocean, that's why it ain't us but him the camera is on...for a "hip hop" centered interview, he got that right, we really don't..
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
    test
  11. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

He's ignorant.
    test
  12. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

crackas always wanna claim shit
    test
  13. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

I don't understand...show me a white person that would take credit for originating Hiphop. What is he trying to prove here? Did I miss the story where white people are trying to "own" hiphop's origin? Sounds like a hater who just had to get the hate of his chest and molded it as a race thing. Hiphop is considered black culture, and should be...but it took many races of people to get Hiphop to be the successful business it is today, and to be mad at that is ignorance x10
    test