Yahshuah, the Son of Elohim

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Coup, I've never even heard the name Yahshuah before i seen you post about him. how do you pronounce it?
    test
  2. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

hey-soos
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

:funny:

:cry:

I need to catch my breath....I'm gone....
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@ TaC

YAH-SHOO-UAH (YAH-SHU-AH) and the Supreme Sovereign Elohim: YHWH or YAH-WHO-AH, YAHUWAH, or poetically: YAH

You can only make meaningful choices if you understand the facts, opinions and history surrounding it. otherwise your religious choices are made from cultural pressure, possible guilt, and whoever tells you the story you want to believe most.

If you do: Islam goes out the window, Christianity (modern day) goes out the window, New age spirituality goes out the window, Buddha goes out the window, Hindu, yoga and all other religion...all out the window and into the winds of falsehood.

what's left ? YAHUWAH and His SON raw, uncut & unheard. THe Most High of the Hebrew Ysraelites and of all that worship in spirit and in truth...anything out side of this is vanity.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

sorry hows that
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Open your scriptures and deal with the scriptures...not your teeth fetish

or if you prefer a white man teaching you, see my video
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

anyways if you wanna get technical any image of Jesus you conjure up would not be sufficiant.

No one knows what he looks like so all ideas anyone can come up with are essentially wrong. just because you make him black doesnt make you any less guilty. all images are graven images in this case and we have no actual known images of his likeness.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

All we can know is that our MessiYAH is "black" and yes skin color don't matter nor do art that portrays him...His teaching and him coming is enough!!!!

I wonder if you say the same things when you see a false representation of him being "white" ? Do you carry your crusade to them to who sport a false image ? I wonder...

One thing is for sure, when he comes back, he is coming back the same way he walked on this earth...when he comes back to establish his kingdom on earth forever...he will be "black"

again, it really don't matter, you are right. But he is "black" and he loves all that loves him. He is not a "thug" or "criminal", he is the SON OF THE MOST HIGH. His burden is light and his yolk is easy, come learn of him!
    test
  10. Brown Jesus

This is a complete non-issue, bit:
    Revelation 1:12-15 KJV

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Ifvwe go by his head, he's white. If we go by his feet, more logical, he was light skinned, like a middle eastern man of today. Not a black man, Coup.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

brown get out your scriptures and please watch the video and deal with the scriptures. MessiYAh was "black" and that is the truth. Now if that is offensive to you, there is nothing I cand do. but it is what it is.
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

You must have missed where I actually quoted Scripture. How about you give me your scriptural eveidence that he was black?

ps: LMAO @ offended. Do I seem offended? Why don't you pull out your Bible and read Revelation 1, unless Jesus not being black offends you.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Again, get out your scriptures and learn the issue at hand. That is if you really want to know...
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

Your reluctance to post your scriptural evidence to the contrary speaks volumes.
    test
  15. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Volumes
    volumes
    Volumes
    Volumetric
    Stick yo dick between the ears of a rabbit hamster hybrid
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

man, buddah wasn't really asian i bet yawl didn't know that.. nor was that nigga fat!
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Bro this is a NON ISSUE. Seriously No body is fussing over this but you. To be honest I doubt youd be able to single out a race in his present state. so whatever race he was on earth is super irrelevent.

The only people that really care are the ones putting all thier energy into trying to prove hes one color or another.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

Let me ask you a few questions. Why do you put a white jesus avatar up time after time ? Do you crusade every time you see a "White" Jesus, or is that crusade for every time the truth of the MessiYah comes out ? What color are Ysraelites ? It is relevant. You are going to be surprised when your white idol in your heart does not come. And when you learn you are not what the bible is about. You are a gentile who needs to understand...the book is about Ysrael. Gentiles are welcome though, if they worship in truth and in spirit. This is about understanding the bible today. Ysraelites are around today...Are you that ignorant you won't acknowledge this truth ?

This is like, super relevant
    test
  19. Brown Jesus

Scriptural evidence that Jesus was black, please.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

I found a even better avy on a sacred yah site. do you approve.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.