Yahshuah, the Son of Elohim

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

The trinity only has a few verses that can be used, and all cases they are plucked out of context, to support this man made doctrine. It is all against what scriptures teach and anyone claiming a trintiy is not under the athority of the true MessiYAH. Here are just a few scriptures to clearly show that YAHSHUAH is the Son of Elohim, and YAHUWAH is the Father.

First here are a few verses for the trinity and information about their out of contextnes:

John Chapter 1
    http://board.rapmusic.com/sanctuary/1322667-truth-about-sacred-name-movement-4.html#post1069537084

http://board.rapmusic.com/sanctuary/1322545-trinity-doctrine-delusion.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/sanctuary/1322557-disproving-trinity-mind-blown.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/sanctuary/1322544-trinity-delusion-i-john-5-7-a.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/sanctuary/1322552-trinity-delusion-i-corinthians-8-6-a.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/sanctuary/1322543-trinity-delusion-i-timothy-3-16-a.html

Info about the verse John 20:28
    http://board.rapmusic.com/sanctuary/1322557-disproving-trinity-mind-blown-5.html#post1069536784

1 John 4:9,10,14

In this the love of Elohim was manifested toward us, that Elohim has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved Elohim, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.

Some believe that Yahshuah and YAHUWAH are the same, but this is not what YAHUWAH has given us to believe, YAHUWAH is the Father, and Him only, besides Him there is no other, He is the only source of power, He will not give His glory to another, He is a jealous Father

Isa. 42:8
    I am YAHUWAH: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

IsaiYAH 43:10-11
    Ye are my witnesses, saith YAHUWAH, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no Elohim formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am YAHUWAH; and beside me there is no saviour.

IsaiYAH 44:6
    Thus saith YAHUWAH the King of Ysrael, and his redeemer YAHUWAH of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no Elohim.

IsaiYAH 45:5-6
    I am YAHUWAH, and there is none else, there is no Elohim beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am YAHUWAH, and there is none else.

IsaiYAH 45:18
    For thus saith YAHUWAH that created the heavens; Elohim himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am YAHUWAH; and there is none else.

IsaiYAH 46:9
    Remember the former things of old: for I am Elohim, and there is none else; I am Elohim, and there is none like me

IsaiYAH 48:11
    For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

Exodus 34:14
    For thou shalt worship no other Elohim: for YAHUWAH, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous Elohim:

Exodus 20:5
    Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I YAHUWAH thy Elohim am a jealous Elohim, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Yahshuah is the Son of YAHUWAH

Isa.45:11
    Thus saith YAHUWAH, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

IsaiYAH 45:13
    I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith YAHUWAH of hosts.

If anyone says different he is a anti-MessiYAH, if you say He is the Father, then you are saying Yahshuah is a liar, because He said He is the son of YAUWAH. Yahshuah said Me and my Father are one:

John 14:4-11
    And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. Thomas saith unto him, Master, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? Yahshuah saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. Philip saith unto him, Master, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Yahshuah saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

People have misinterpreted these verses, to say Yahshuah is the Father, but that is a misinterpretation. What Yahshuah is saying, when he said when you see Him you see the Father, is that He comes in the authority of YAHUWAH, by the life he lived, one could see YAHUWAH in Him.

We are saying the same thing that Yahshuah said then, we come in the authority of Yahshuah, by the life we live you can see Yahshuah in us, so we can say, if you see us, you see Yahshuah. That is not to say we are Yahshuah. That is what Yahshuah was saying in John 14. There are too many scriptures to prove that Yahshuah is the Son and that YAHUWAH is the Father, some we will be giving you at the end of this page. The trinity doctrine does not try and hide, it is a mstery school doctrine. It's motto is: Embrace the Msytery! Straight out of ancietn pagan Bayblon.

Some says that the trinity proves they are one,(1 John 5:7-8), but this is not so, what the trinity is saying is this, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit agree as one. They are not all one being, YAHUWAH is the Father, Yahshuah is the Son, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit or Power of YAHUWAH. They all three exist, but all three are not one, they all agree as one.

Gal 1:1
    Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Yahshuah the MessiYAH, and Elohim the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

Gal 1:1 proves that YAHUWAH is the Father, and Yahshuah is the Son, the verse plainly shows that Yahshuah had to be risen from the dead by our Father YAHUWAH, two different beings, YAHUWAH being the greater. Verse 3, Paul makes a distinction between YAHUWAH (Elohim) the Father, and our King (Master) Yahshuah the MessiYAH. Paul is stating in verse 12, that he has the revelation of Yahshuah the MessiYAH, meaning that he knows who Yahshuah is, as he stated in verse 1 and 3 that YAHUWAH is the Father and Yahshuah is the Son of YAHUWAH.

These are some scriptures to prove that YAHUWAH and Yahshuah are not one being:
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Rev. 1:1-2
    The Revelation of Yahshuah the MessiYAH, which Elohim gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of Elohim, and of the testimony of Yahshuah the MessiYAH, and of all things that he saw.

Rev.1:5-6
    And from Yahshuah the MessiYAH, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto Elohim and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Rev.2:18
    And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of Elohim, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass

Rev. 2:27
    And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Rev. 3:5
    He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Rev.3:12
    Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my Elohim, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my Elohim, and the name of the city of my Elohim, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my Elohim: and I will write upon him my new name.

Matt. 4:3
    And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of Elohim, command that these stones be made bread.

Matt. 4:6-7
    And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of Elohim, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. Yahshuah said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt YAHUWAH thy Elohim..

Matt 4:10
    Then saith Yahshuah unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the YAHUWAH thy Elohim, and him only shalt thou serve.

Matt. 6:8-13
    Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Matt. 7:21
    Not every one that saith unto me, Master, Master, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matt. 10:32-33
    Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Matt 10:40
    He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Matt.11:25-27
    At that time Yahshuah answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Master of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Matt. 12:50
    For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matt. 16:13-17
    When Yahshuah came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the MessiYAH, the Son of the living Elohim. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Matt 16:27
    For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matt. 18:19
    Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Matt.19:17
    And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Matt.20:23
    And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Matt.24:36
    But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matt 26:39
    And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Matt. 26:42
    He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

Matt 26:53
    Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

John2:16-18
    To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.” The Jews then responded to him, “What sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?”

4:34 John 5:19-47, 6:38-40,44-46, 8:19,28-29,38,42,49,54, John 10:17-28,25,29,32,36,

John 13:16 brings this point out even clearer, it states that one who is sent, is not greater than the one whom sent Him, YAHUWAH sent Yahshuah)

Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.

John 13:20
    Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

John 14:1-2
    Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in Elohim, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

John 14:11-16
    Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. If ye love me, keep my commandments.And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:20-24
    At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Master, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? Yahshuah answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 14:28
    Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

(John 13:20, John 14:1-2,11-16,20-24,28, shows that YAHUWAH is greater than Yahshuah which proves even the more that YAHUWAH is the Father, and Yahshuah is the Son, and not the Father),

John 14:31,15:1,9-10,16,21,
    John 16:5,10,15-17,23,26-28,
    John 17,
    John 18:11,
    John 20:21,
    Matt. 10:32-33,40, 7:21,
    Matt. 12:50
    Matt.15:13, 16:17, 18:10,19,35,
    Matt. 20:23,
    Matt. 26:39,42,53,
    Matt. 28:19,
    Mark 8:38, 9:37,
    Psalms 2:7, 8:9,26-27,
    Luke 1:31-32,
    John 3:35-36.

These scriptures above are just a few examples of the many scriptures found in your word, to prove that YAHUWAH is the Father and Yahshuah is the son.

I Pray YAHUWAH Opens Up Your Understanding Through The Holy Spirit!
    test
  4. Coup d'état

test
  5. patrown

patrown student for life

ok.. i see where you're drawing this from now thanks for the background.
    but where does it say the Christian faith is the work of the devil Coup?
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Heh, that's not what I'm claiming...well that's not truly reppin' what I mean. In a nutshell,

Traditional Christianity is Satan's chief religion. And I say that because Christianity has deceived pretty much the WHOLE world into believing that the Father's Word (LAW) does not apply today and that there is a Trinity (Jesus is god, holy spirit is god, god is god and all 3 are 1, but 1 are all three in this embracing the mystery stuff).

Also Christianity forgot the Father and Son's name for titles and false names.

This alone will confuse the Gospel message and lead many astray.

Christianity jezus's gospel is a pale comparison to the raw true Gospel of the True MessiYAH.

THis is a brief outline and you can get very deep in scriptures about this and even trace the history back to 370 AD and even before. yeah but anyhow :)
    test
  7. patrown

patrown student for life

k ty. i've noticed this new train of thought makes sure to avoid idolatry.
    I never made sense of the new testament using the term to apply to unchristian behavior and letting forms of idolatry like holy relics slide.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

hmm, im not sure if im picking up what you are saying...can you give an example of what you mean ? I'm thinking I agree with you though
    test
  9. patrown

patrown student for life

that "mystery stuff" you mentioned are the pagan influences I'm referring to.
    "titles and files names," particularly the "false name" of God or "holy"
    holy relics being worshiped = idolatry for instance. the "cross of Jesus" or his burial shawl scraps etc..

where does elohim come from and who is he? you replaced God with "Elohim" while quoting rev. 2:18 in the KJV.. your chosen translation. confused.
    also, Yahshua is Jesus, the one people refer to as Christ?

edit: "un-christian behavior" refers to the rural populations living outside of a standard of living equal to city dwellers. around the time words like "pagan" began to be be used differently.
    test
  10. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Christianity doesn't claim the Law is worthless, though. You hope and wish that's what is the truth so that your arguments have purpose. Show me where mainstream Christianity says to murder, rape, or steal. Our calling is:

John 13:33-35 KJV

Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you. A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Tell me, who is spreading hate and schism? Who speaks of love, while maintaining an utter disregard for your brothers in Christ.

Isaiah 29:13-16 KJV

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?
    test
  11. Coup d'état

I can throughly show you that Christians (traditional Christianity or 99% of the Churches and sects) for the most part teach lawlessness. Run a search of all the Churches in your area. Visit their websites and peep their statements of faith...you will be surprised brother brown. I'm going to sample some chruches in my area and post the results.

Yes love here is not an emotional love like thought normally in the world. Love is respect and love is to rebuke error out of love. Love is keeping the commandments of the Father as Yahshuah did and taught us to do along with the 12. Love comes from the heart and if your heart is full of love you will be happy with obeying the Father because it is wise unto salvation and true freedom in a fleshy carnal world.

Isaiah
    :

NOt calling him his name is vainty. Precepts of men are flase doctrines like the trinity.

but understand that Isaiah was dealing with the House of Ysrael, but we still can draw lessons from it...just saying.
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

Once again, show me a Christian church that promote adultery, murder, theft, etc. You keep talking, but I see no results. A tree is known by its fruit.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Brown I think you are missing the point. If you break the least of the commandments you break them all.

-Sunday worship for example. That is all in vain because YAHUWAH wants us to rememberer the Sabbath and keep it as a Holy convocation...that would be Saturday, not SUNday. Even to even. (Sunset to sunset)

And the pagan High Days the chruches honor are all against the real Holy Days the Father wants us to observe.

There are even heathens and Satanists that teach not to commit adultery, murder, and theft. It matters not what man thinks is good in our own eyes and mind. What matters is what does the Most High say to do ? Most Churches honor those not out of fear or love of the Most High but fear of wordily repercussions or social repercussions. If they kept the law out of fear and love and out of knowledge and understanding, then they would honor the Sabbath, not take His name in vain, and keep every single last law of freedom which is wise unto salvation.

The list goes on...
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

Saturday is named after Saturn, what's your point about capitalizing sun? Other than you want to bring attention onto it.

As far as the Sabbath is concerned:

Then he said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath."

People who work seven days a week are breaking the Sabbath. The Sabbath was made to meet the need of humanity, not so that humanity would have more rules and regulations concerning their lifestyle.

I'll ask you a question I asked sarcastically before:

Do you put your women out when they menstruate? Do you shave? Cut your hair? Any tattoos? Do you wear mixed fabrics?
    test
  15. Coup d'état

Oh ye of little faith! YAH does not care what pagans or what the names are. The last day of the week is the sabbath. It is well known that the reason the shift to Sunday was to worship the pagan idols...your ignorance is not justification to break the commandments of the Father. PERIOD. Your reaction tells me who you really serve.

If you had knowledge and understanding you would know that Sunday is named after the SUN because it is the chief false god, and you are correct about Saturn-day too. You would also know Christianity switched the true worship of the Sabbath to be on the SUN worship day....to honor the sun gods. This is common knowledge.

We worship on the SABBATH not Saturday. Saturday just happens to be the name. Keep the SABBATH, KEEP THE last day of the week, not first!

I cannot account for what people do and their excuses for breaking the Sabbath. The Father said remember it. I will never work on the Sabbath. I'm not responsible for them, I can only work my own salvation with knowledge and understanding, I suggest you do the same. The Sabbath was not made to meet the needs of humanity. How about you go study the bible and find out why we are to keep it holy. It is not for us, it's for us to HONOR our Father.

You also need more knowledge and understanding about the vows of the Nazarenes and about your mocking of YAH's word concerning cleanliness and all that "jazz" that you mock and judge against your love affair with the world and idols.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Do you take the seventh year off.. youre supposed to.
    test
  17. Coup d'état

DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME. What does the word say you scoffers of such little faith ?
    test
  18. Coup d'état

and payback, you come across absolutely ridiculous with that idol avatar!!!!!!!!!!!

Scriptures PROVE without a DOUBT that Yahshuah was "black' You fool

granted the idol in your heart called Jesus is white though...big difference I suppose.
    test
  19. Brown Jesus

How about you don't worry about us? Why do you insist on judging everyone's lifestyle? Further, why do you get defensive when we ask about yours? You're projecting your inability to keep the Law onto us. So lets just put it out there, and maybe you'll understand your predicament:

Matthew 7:1-6 NKJV

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brothers eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, Let me remove the speck from your eye; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brothers eye. Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

I know now that I'm guilty of the latter.
    test
  20. patrown

patrown student for life

.. I'm having trouble finding in the word, your words.
    If you weren't telling us all of these things, we wouldn't have questions.
    Those holding firmly to your former faith are doing just as you would six months ago Coup.

personally, I'm frustrated how many things I've read as per your instruction.. only for you to ignore simple question's related to the material you provided. if you don't follow through, you're wasting your own time, and the time of others.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.