Yahoo Chat has Live mic freestyling?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Mc_Snyder, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Nimrod beats
    test
  2. Numberz

Numberz KING

My username is numberze9. I ain't spittin nothin right now, though. I'm listenin to these ûûûûûs that can't seem to pick a beat they want to spit to.
    test
  3. sw0rdzmAn

sw0rdzmAn aka shank sinatra

i used to go on and rip on that shit alot...here lately i dont much at all.ill go jus to listen sometiesm when i got nothing else to do and mos of the faggots suck...
    paltalk is another voice program heads used to rhyme on...ive seen deacon and sos on there b4.
    test
  4. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

holy shit, matthew's beats are hot!!! you using fruityloops, or what? Just bring up your snare/compress it, shit is bumping! also, get some different drum sounds. Did you really make these, kinda hard to believe, knowing you, you probably jacked them from someone at mp3 com hahaha. cardiac arrest is PURE HEAT.
    test
  5. Numberz

Numberz KING

That Yahoo chat shit is kinda ill. Wackness was in there killin it. His multies and metaphores was bananas...
    test
  6. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

Man damn i never got a chance to get your name i bounced out the club, but yeah numbers he is ill i think he said he going to street rock if so...whoa! numbers did you flow on there? im gonna try and get on there tomorrow if i got time
    peace
    test
  7. Fatyl_Angel

Fatyl_Angel New Member

Yea I use to go there and battle but got annoyed cause a lot of random wack peeps kept jumpin in. Y'all should set up a private room that only everyone in here knows about. Just an idea if y'all do that though I'm sho mad peeps from here will go there and rip shit. What y'all think?
    test
  8. Numberz

Numberz KING

True. That's a good idea.
    test
  9. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

Ight how you guys wanna schedule this? i don't know if i'll be able to make it but if i can ill try and spit a little somethin plus i got a few sick guys on my list to invite ( if they on ) if you gonna get in this type up your yahoo name and we'll move from there because i know it would be pretty nice with heads from this site because we can actually flow and freestyle no what im sayin?

Lavis007

bout to make a new name when i get a chance peace.
    test
  10. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

Yo...whats the deal, sup to phillipdrummond, numberz, sny, and okwerdz even though that guy is always busy when i message him on aim prolly dont remember me, but it's cool haha, but yo thx for the credit, but im only on yahoo to practice and since i think im ready ill try and hit street rock looks like a oppurtunity to get noticed yahoo is just entertainment and fun nothing more nothing less, but yeah just add me to your yahoo list man its mc_wackness and i try and get on there late night when i get home from doin stuff and jus wanna spit, laugh, w/e. Anyone else goin to this organized yahoo private room thing and i think it would be good.
    test
  11. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

I think street roc is invite only, better go to centralcali.com and get in touch with that dude sam ASAP if you wanna get in it
    test
  12. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

thanks for the information phil looks like i may have to call that number, but if it's invite i doubt i'll get in no-one knows me except the local heads where i battle at.
    test
  13. Fatyl_Angel

Fatyl_Angel New Member

a_v_r_2000

^thas mine wha time is coo for everyone?
    test
  14. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

just post ur name up and when i get home from work ill add them and just make a room for heads to flow
    Peace!
    test
  15. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

is sixty studioless? mc grubbhs is dope as well.
    test
  16. Fatyl_Angel

Fatyl_Angel New Member

Yea it was pretty dope last night Ghrubbs was funny as hell Mc_Wackness was pretty good too
    test
  17. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

yo WTF, stop callin that faggot me......

can yall fuckin read????

Nimrods DAD, NIMROD, obviously not the same person.......
    test
  18. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

Nim do u still freestyle on yahoo? if so when do u spit wouldnt mind hearing some skills on yahoo instead of the yahoes on there.
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

^ Shut the fuck up you piece of garbage. You're the only faggot here. A stupid wack netcee who aint shit.
    test
  20. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

lol ur funny, netcee? da fuck is that? a mc on the internet? lmao you people make up the funniest shit im not no die hard mc on the internet that takes this seriously i jsut flow on the net when i got some time. i ain't shit lol why would you even waste your time to post somethin at me? really i dont know about the guys on here but i'm workin tracks, getting beats, etc. other than flowin on da net. Goddess your right i am wack though, your smart i mean you point out the obvious you want a cookie for your efforts?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.