Yahoo Chat has Live mic freestyling?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Mc_Snyder, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

Did anyone know of this? or am i the first to find this out? some guy had me on there flowin a couple of days ago and its pretty good, plus i saw the jay mills guy ( iono i just heard he was on tv) flowin as well. anyone on this board go there and flow it would be nice to hear some sick heads on this board battle on there, but you can't see the opponent which is gay but somewhat of a challenge.
    Peace!
    test
  2. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

nimrod rips hard on there!!!
    test
  3. PlastinatedMD

PlastinatedMD Eclectic Quail LA Vice

Hahaha
    test
  4. K.I.T.

K.I.T. Member

Had my first everything on there.
    test
  5. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

Nimrod spits on there damn i heard that dude was pretty dope this makes it more interesting. When i was on there me and this guy named wakness was killin it but he is definately one of the illest cats i've heard seriously i was hype on the internet hahaaha dude was sayin lines like " Spit so Fukin ill...that blood leaks out ur speakers " <, sounds like my shit! and only other one i can remmber is blah bla blah " This mesiahs raw, on the internet my thoughts are so cold that through telepathy i freeze over firewalls" he stops his beats and it sounds fukin nasty. Now all i have to do is hear nimrod or someone else ill on there and i can actually have some dope heads to chill with on the net.
    test
  6. Anakin GW

Anakin GW New Member

wats the link for the chatroom
    test
  7. K.I.T.

K.I.T. Member

^Probably, but I've been on there a lot. And some heads are dope, but ain't nobody in there droppin' groundbreaking materal, IMO. Not saying I've heard everything. But 99.9% of the time it's a dude hogging the mic or somebody trying to boot you off Yahoo completely. Some cat's take it serious, which is good, but should still pass the mic.

what's everybody's names on derre? I'm thatkitguy
    test
  8. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

everytime i heard that sh!t it was seriously garbage....

u idiots live in the US where there is somewhere to get down in every state and u still fkkkk with gay sht like that..

very very dissapointing!!

peace herbs......................
    test
  9. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

Only way its gonna be dope if its u get heads or peeps u know off this website to flow with u so if u got a mic and you dont get booted i had fun when i was on there but the room was like 9-10 heads but if u wanna rip some shit on there type up ur yahoo name. if im home i'll message u and we can get some dopeness going. And WACKNESS if you reading this why dont you stop being a asshole and just sign up on this board? you told me u read the posts but why dont you respond?
    test
  10. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

^^^^ LOLLL yo i thought it was gay to when i heard about it, but it is actually dope trust me where else can u hear freestyling 24/7 ( keep in mind it all isnt sick ) or battles? i dont give a fuk if its the net its a mic and a beat which any mc needs to do his damage.
    test
  11. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by phillipdrummond
    nimrod rips hard on there!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nimrod is fucking gay....
    test
  12. Numberz

Numberz KING

That sounds ill, but I don't believe Jae Millz was up in a iNet chatroom spittin. But shit happens. You got all these underground heads on this board and others, why not Jae Millz spittin in a yahoo chat, nah mean? What's the link to that shit, ûûûûû? Sounds decent.
    test
  13. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

welcome caveman, how long were u cryogenically frozen?

[​IMG]
    test
  14. S|‹ëp†¥|‹ Thëôrïéz

S|‹ëp†¥|‹ Thëôrïéz New Member

^i also doubt it....... but Apani B Fly has been on yahoo chat, along with Deacon da Vill, Immortal Technique, and madd other kats...... i been hearin kats freestylin on yahoo for like 3 years now...
    test
  15. Numberz

Numberz KING

^Ill, but where's the fuckin chat?
    test
  16. Numberz

Numberz KING

LMAO

Yeah, I'm a caveman. This yahoo mic chat shit is new to me. I'da been hittin those shits up if I knew about em.
    test
  17. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

think u gotta get download yahoo messenger off yahoo dot com and get a name hit music user rooms that simple just watch out for the garbage heads im warning u now!
    test
  18. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

nimrod, whose beats are you selling that are cheap?
    test
  19. Numberz

Numberz KING

Oh. Yahoo! Messanger shit. No wonder I ain't hear of it yet. I've never used Yahoo! Messanger. I'ma cop it now, though. lol And yeah, I know about the wack heads. Ain't no thang as long as they ain't claimin they the best ever.
    test
  20. Mc_Snyder

Mc_Snyder New Member

post ur yahoo name man im home for like about 30 minutes hopefuolly i can catch u lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.