Yachts

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Sir Bustalot, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ok so someone can correct me if im wrong
    but a buddy told me about what he calls Yachts.

its basically where you pack your bowls with a lil bit of tobacco in the bottom and take hoots like that.

Yeah I know, I have no idea why its called yachts
    so apparently some people believe that smoking tobacco with weed gets you more baked because the tobacco burns at lower temps and allows for more THC intake blah blah blah...

anyway anybody else heard of "yachts"? im a getting them right? its just bowl hoots with tobaccy in the bottom?

Ive never been big on mixing tobacco with weed. Its not that I dislike tobacco, its more that I really like weed and I never saw the point.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I know theres a kind of hash from I think its either Afghanistan or India and its Charas hash(finger hash) mixed with tobacco and bud and rolled into balls. Its traditionally smoked in a chillum

[​IMG]

id love to smoke some afghan or indian hash, but IN those regions, because the stuff they export is usually cut down to increase quantities...
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Around here most weed smokers mix weed with tobacco ~ not exactly to get more baked, but to keep the joint from having to re-light it over and over.. *shrugs*
    test
  4. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

I've heard of this but never knew there was a name for it

Tbh does weed really need all these add on, its pretty great as it is
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah agreed, born and raised smoking weed by itself

yachts is for people who believe that burning tobacco with weed makes you get more baked....

Gal, yeah i know people who do it for taste, and others cuz that's just how they were taught. But there is a some people who believe it gets you higher...
    test
  6. coke face

coke face New Member

Never heard of yachts till now but I've definitely done that before.

I also recently started rolling with just a tiny bit of flavored tobacco because I got sick of burning through an entire ounce in one day. People think you're crazy because they they hear tobacco and think Marlboro.. but there are 100's of flavors of hookah shisha.

I was smoking some raspberry banana cream x girl scout cookies earlier this morning. I still hit plain strains to try new shit but thinking about it now, its hard to go back.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

if i had a hookah id smoke shisha with my ganja
    test
  8. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

only yachts I know are the fly shits you see in the ocean..

but mixin tobacco with that sticky is wack n taste like shit

the whole "get more high" shit is a myth..

I used to mix at times when I was younger cuz niggaz I knew did it but now I can't stand cigs, them shits the nastiest thing on earth

a few weeks ago a girl came over who smokes cigs...she had a lil spliff rolled up, I took 1 hit tasted mostly toby n passed that shit right back
    test
  9. MC Shogun

MC Shogun New Member

I don't think I would want to mix tobacco and weed together although I've head this is the common popular way to roll a joint in England. As far as getting higher from adding tobacco I can vouch for saying smoking a cigarette after smoking bud does seem to kick you up a little bit more. My theory is the cigarette speeds up your heart rate which perhaps may contribute to a faster intoxicating effect from the pot. I don't know if the extra little bit is worth ruining the flavor of your bud. Just smoke more bud and stay away from the cigarettes..
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah its popular on the east coast of Canada as well.

and the dudes I go to school with from California, If theyre rolling they will only roll joints with tobacco in it.

so many people tell me it gets you higher... Ive been smoking weed for 20yrs and personally never noticed a difference.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.