ya maybe the crazy rastafarian teacher is right, maybe jesus is not God.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

i agree with the first part of your post, Yashua is divine, as He is Yahweh's representation of perfection, absent of sin, on earth. our sacrificial lamb. but i don't see Him and the Spirit as Yahweh as you sort of allude to later
    test
  2. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

i don't think it absurd. it's another deception created by the devil to keep the masses worshipping false idols to directly disobey the first Commandment

but what are the counterpoints to refute the probability that the name Jesus is a representation of Zeus?
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Thank you brother Breathless. I do my best to REP the Most HIgh, Elohim of Ysrael.

I have a understanding of scriptues for the first time and I give all praise and honor to YAHUWAH for blessing me with understandings and understanding of His ways.

HALLELUYAH.

and anytime you want to learn scriptures outside of man's fleshy doctrines and relgion get at me...anytime (franc112@msu.edu)
    test
  4. Coup d'état

I did not say this.
    test
  5. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

i don't know how names don't transcend language

everybody is capable of pronouncing a man's name no matter where either of them come from

i don't know how some sounds were not ever used in some of these ancient languages, letters sure. but sounds nah
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I know. Which is why a carefully chose my label of you. Unfortunately theres nothing lighter on the belief arena to call it. But i applaud ur progress. Uve had a lot of growth since first chopping it up so thats deffinately a good thing.
    test
  7. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

Yahshua could mean "Yah" saves and incorrect translation has presented it as the lord saves because "Yah" might not be interpreted as a name but as a title used hence the "lord saves"

with the YHWH thing though you could be right. but surely jews back then, despite the absence of vowels, knew how to pronounce it and through oral continuation the appropriate vowels might have come in to play at some stage

i don't know that using Yahweh's name is taking it in vain is it? when telling Moses what his name was he might have mentioned the stipulation if His people were not to use it
    test
  8. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

this is what i was referring to in my last post

misrepresentation could explain the "lord saves" or "Yah saves" thing in regards to the name Yashua

and it goes further to cast more ambiguity on other things as "lord" could be used in other contexts and people are going to confuse it with meaning "god" or Yahweh when it might just mean "boss" or "teacher"
    test
  9. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

don't think it's semantics

if Yashua does mean "Yah saves" and through improper translation where Yah has been transposed with "lord" you might fully believe it means "lord saves" but be wrong

it might always have been intended as Yah (an actually name, not description) saves
    test
  10. Coup d'état

DaniEL's name was switched to honor the babylonian gods and idols. Belteshazzar means "Bel (or Baal) protect the king". It's a pagan deity. We see this happen a lot in scriptures, where a wise Hewbrew's name that orginally meant in some way YAH be changed to represent the pagan.

THat is incorrect. Yahshuah spoke Hewbrew, as did the 12.

Joshua's (Yahshuah) shares the same name with the MessiYAH. His name was left un hellenized, but not our Master's. It's translated (spelling is off) Iosoua or something close in Greek, (see a 1611 king james) and the way they said it in the Greek: the same way we say it today.

No conspiracy, it's just what the Gentiles do and wicked Ysraelite phareees and scribes. Give honor to their pagan deities, in Jezues's case, it was to bring the pagans and true worshippers together. They had to fuse a lot of both into one: modern day christianity.

A little bit of leaven ruins the whole lump.

and their is no grey area to the Father's will and Word (law). Sin is the transgression of the commandments and the Law.

Relgion makes it hard to figure out and scholars today are just like the scribes and pharasees then. No difference, nothing new under the sun.
    test
  11. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

damn, never though of it like that

Yahweh (YHWH) ... Yah (YH) = Father

Yahshuwah (Messiah) ... Wah (WH) = son

in the beginning...

shit, i just had one of those goosebump moments, nevermind me

yeh "lord" represents too many things, "Yah" is just the one

nice passages
    test
  12. Coup d'état

yah, lord can be used for a lot of things and mean a lot, but in this case it means Baal. No question about it.
    test
  13. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

who's to say this is true?

and the israelites could not have been deceived even back then?
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Ysraelites of past times, while they were in the land of their covenant, did not call The Father "lord" by any means. They knew His name, unlike a lot of honest, sincere people today. Sure some did worship idols and took YAHUWAH in vain, but the believers that claimed to follow Him, knew is name. There has always been a true raiment of YAH's people in all times, even today that honor Him according to His Word.

Exodus, yeah all throughout scriptures you always see a group of Ysraelites deceived and trying to worship pagan stuff...why do you think they are in captivity now ? YAH is punishing them.

among other places, open your bible and read Deut chapter 28...it will blow your mind.

That chapter is like a state of the union to Ysrael before they went into the promise land , just after coming out of Egypt. Moses was telling them what the Most High would do if they Obeyed Him, and what he would do if they did not.

IT"S DEEP
    test
  15. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

how was Joshua translated? and who's to say ignorance is not deception and despite not being conspiracy, still effective?

don't know about the original sin thing but if it's not in the Scripture, it's a doctrine of men that isn't deserving of attention yet so many things that aren't in Scripture are paid far too much attention

His name would be Yashua, Mashiach (what's that MessiaH?), Son (self explanatory i guess, Yah's Son) and Christ is the greek description of Messiah isn't it?
    test
  16. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Growth? I haven't changed how i view things a single iota in years
    I think it may be a matter of you starting to understand my perspective better.... that is a good thing, but, the exclusivity of your beliefs are keeping you from branching out... you're almost there...
    i suggest reading the Gospel of Dan again, it should make more sense now
    test
  17. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

what's the gospel of dan? is it another one of those lost books like enoch or thomas or what have you?

test
  18. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

That's exactly what Belteshazzar means but that's really not the point I was getting at. Would people have known who a person was talking about if they said that Belteshazzar survived in the Lion's Den.

I apologize I was incorrect in my timespan but not in what I said. The Hebrew Language did cease to be an official language at one point but it was later than I reported. It was around the 132 CE at the 2nd Jewish Revolt. They were scattered and began adopting the languages of the nations they blended in with.

Do we see Yahshuah the Son's name explicitly written in the Old Testament? I only see Joshua son of Nun written explicitly in the Old Testament so I can only go by how his name which would be the same name as Yahshuah if it were written explicitly. If anything couldn't we be arguing over why no one born was ever given the name Immanuel in the scriptures?
    test
  19. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

According to Acts and Hebrews Joshua was also Transliterated into Jesus. I'd agree with your statement about ignorance still be as effective as deception but I just don't agree that Jesus' name is connected to Zeus. There is just no proof and as I've said before even hostile scholars that would love nothing more than to shut up Christians don't pull that card because it's been disproven.

Agreed. Many of the doctrines of men were honest attempts to try and fit God into an easily understandable box but that is one of the major reasons why people find so many contradictions. God is too large for anyones theological box and he'll always make it look foolish if you try to fit him into it.

Yep. But where in the Old Testament scriptures do we see Yah's Son's name spelled out directly with no reasonable doubt? We have Joshua son of Nun but I haven't found Yahshua the Son of the Most High's name written explicitly. Now if we have it in direct manner that would be great because then I'd be able to go back to my Messiah rejecting friend with something he can't argue out of. Right now all I have are allusions and interpretations but nothing concrete.

Oh and yeah Mashiach is Hebrew for Messiah and Christos is Greek for Messiah or Anointed One. But I'll add that the definition for Christos is debated by some Hebrew Israelites so you'll have to look into that for yourself to see where you stand.
    test
  20. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.