ya maybe the crazy rastafarian teacher is right, maybe jesus is not God.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory" (1 Tim. 3:16).

Titus 1
    11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. 12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, 13 while we wait for the blessed hope —the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.
    15 These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority.

Philippians 2:6-11
    6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God

John 10:30,
    "I and my Father are one"

Rom. 1:23, states that Jesus was, "the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made unto corruptible man.

John 8:24
    "you will die in your sins, if you do not believe that, I AM."

What was Gods name again. Oh, ya...

Wait..some people dont read the new testiment soo

Isa 9:6, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Heb. 1:2-3, "the brightness of his glory and the express image of his person."
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here

Keep going about decieving and being decieved if u want. But if u bring that garbage up in here, ur gonna have a problem.
    test
  3. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

who and what is not God..
    test
  5. I Am High

I Am High New Member

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    test
  6. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

I was actually going to ask a similar question. What is God or What is YHWH? What is Elohim? Maybe if we understand each other's terms we can see why there is so much disagreement.

I was listening to the video of the person I suppose Payback is calling the "Crazy Rastafarian" and I've listened to about 24 minutes of it so far and for the most part I don't disagree with him but Coup and the video teacher don't believe that Yahshua is YHWH but I wonder if there is a difference between being YHWH and being divine? The video made a good point from Prov 30:4 about how to be the Son, Yahshua has to be of the same essence and the same being as His Father. The difference is positional only so in that sense I believe He is saying that Yahshua has divinity but not equal to YHWH.

I'll finish the video later. I'm taking notes as I watch it but it's pretty long.
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

you can pluck any verses out of context to create any doctrine of man...but can you understand scriptures in context ?
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

So your saying in reference to christ Ive used these verses out of context?

u are quite rediculous.
    test
  9. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Luke 22:41-44 KJV

And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

How, if Jesus and the Father are the same entity, can they have different wills?

Matthew 27:46 KJV

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

How can God forsake himself?

These questions require a lot of spiritual maturity. Asking them should clarify and reaffirm our basic tenets.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

not only am I saying that, I am also saying you have no understating and knowledge of scriptures, nor know how to read.

You can learn though, I learned. This should be easy for you man. Humble thy self and love the Father. He will show you...

That teacher you mock, yeah learn from him. Start with that.

Pace hommie.
    test
  11. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

so wait, ccoup, are you believing in or against the apotheosis. of "Jesus", you're sounding against it.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

I believe in the MessiYAH, who's real name is Yahshuah (meaning YAH's salvation) our Fathers name YAHUWAH, when written in Hebrew is a prophecy in itself meaning, behold the hand and nail ...

Also, Yahshuah's name was replaced by the pagan name Zeus, to honor the Greek idols. This is well established and we can note in scriptures several places where when wise Hebrew Israelites were taken into other nations, there names were quickly replaced to honor that nations false god....

jesus, as taught by Christianity is not close to reppin' the Most High nor His son, Yahshuah, it is a different gospel altogether for the most part.

but yeah...I hope that helps
    test
  13. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

Agreed. That's why I ask the question who is God? How do we assign the capital 'G'? The bible gives strong implications that Jesus (Yahshua) is divine or God but not the same as the Father. The way I've see it they are all God from the standpoint that the Son and the Spirit were never created. The Father is the organizer and planner. The Son carried out the mission and the Holy Spirit is ground support. I know it's unconventional but it's the only way the NT makes sense with the way those 3 are represented.
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Coup, the Jesus/Zues thing is absurd. You're arguing semantics after that. You keep saying we have it wrong, but you haven't proved anything. You conveniently skip over troublesome counterpoints.
    test
  15. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

Agreed! If you believe it's necessary to use the Hebrew name that's fine (so do I) but to use an easily refutable connection to Zeus then that's just dishonest. Before someone says refute it the burden of proof is on the accuser and the video Payback posted did a very good job of refuting it anyway.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Brown, it is not my job to reexplain and to show you every time somebody walks in here with that same question and attitude.

yes, it may sound offensive. Jesus is not his name or even a close translation. That sounded funny to me at first. SO what did I do ? I shut my mouth, heard out all sides and issues until I came to the real name of our MessiYAH ,which is Yahshuah.

That may sound funny I know. But if you don't know any better you'll think I'm some nut and a whatever...but the truth is the truth and it is always offensive and Jesus is in fact a Hellenization.

Now, do you want to learn the issue and the Truth for out of love of the truth ? or did you just want to be offended ? I can give you plenty of material...up to you.

In fact, there is a in depth video I posted on the issue.

Let's not diviate from the topic though. We are not talking names me and you, we are talking LAW.
    test
  17. Coup d'état

Yes, it's offensive. But look into it. I am willing to bet you have not, and I posted a brilliant video that will show the importance of a name.

Do you even want to konw or are you comfortable...do you even know what scriptures say about the sacred names of the Father for example ?

let's not get away from the topic though. One topic at a time
    test
  18. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

Yep I'm still watching that video with my bible and note pad. As I mentioned in another thread I'm up to the 24 minute mark and don't have any major issues with what he has said and its informative. I do disagree with his statement that names transcend language. That is true in our modern culture but not necessarily in the ancient languages when certain letters and sounds didn't exist between dialects. For example Jacob Arminius is a translation from Jakob Hermanszoon. Those last names are nothing alike.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Not in this thread were not
    test
  20. Coup d'état

You may think in your own mind that in ancient languages this was the case...

Just watch the video with an alert mind, and a willingness to consider.

28 minuets in....man you are just getting warmed up! Enjoy it!

This is not a complex concept, it's simple. Yahshuah is his name, Yahuwah is the Fathers name.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.