ya boy eg doin time in da clink. write me bruhs

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by EmceeGoddess, Jun 6, 2013.

1. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

He couldn't afford $150 a week for his drug classes. i know kids that spend like 300 a day on Oxy. Rich parent problems.
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

no idea what oxies cost or even do. is that the one that can't be abused because it changed to a plastic pill or some shit? and chamber, nobody has ever slapped me brah
    test
  3. PUNJAHWON

PUNJAHWON Member

test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

damn bro, that sucks......I;'' get you a book deal or something
    test
  5. MCVeteran

How's the job search EG?
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

funny coming from the guy posting craigslist ads asking for receptionist gigs. sick profile bro, you know basic HTML. lmao, that's like putting "proficient at winzip" on a resume.

i will fight you if you escrow money to meet, which i know you won't, but you offered, so hey why not
    test
  7. MCVeteran

I love that you still call me a receptionist because I had a job in college interning at the Safeway head quarters doing desk monkey work. Serious question...have you ever had a job that paid more than $11 an hour? How has Debbie not kicked you out by now?
    test
  8. MCVeteran

Still my favorite message in the history of the internet.

test
  9. MCVeteran

How sad and low in your life do you have to be to beg someone on a rapmusic site for $500? I make that in 2 days of work lol...I feel so bad for you Matt. I actually think you're a pretty smart kid. Jail time/no job/still live at home/no highschool diploma ....fuck.
    test
  10. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Damn.. they strict. Compare: I was in trial over four keys "plant extract" and got 250 days community service. Another guy from the same trial got 10K fine and 10 months for breaking a guys face (needed reconstructive surgery), 250 grams amphetamine, purchase of and intent to sell the 4 keys I was in trial for (no I didn't snitch, he drysnitched himself :/) and also quite a few charges of possession (15 grams of coke here, so and so much coke there, skunk etc.) and driving car without a licence, stolen car to boot. I was shaking my head at the end like "that's just rediculous.". It seems like, where I'm from, the more crime you do, and the more often, the easier off you get. And we got TV, access to laptop, cd-player, gym, library and shit, three meals a day. If it's smaller crime or first offences you get to live in a place you can walk around free, playstation, etc. Shoulda done your time over in Norway dude.
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

so wait, you were interning at the safeway headquarters (one word, bonehead) doing desk monkey work? funny, when i called you out on working at safeway, you told me you made $25 bucks an hour. damn that's sick, safeway starts out interns at $25/hr? LOL, okay.

you tried calling me out like always, got proven wrong, and welched on a bet. cut and dry. i even said we could donate the $500 to charity, but since you don't have that and lied, you wouldn't.

"im just a broke college kid" - you
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

what kinda life is that where for over 9 years you parade around online insulting people you'd NEVER have the nuts to meet up with, create the facade you're a world class halo player, college intern making $25/hr at safeway, and make empty threats of meeting up to fight that turn into tumbleweed when accepted. i mean seriously, get a new hobby bro.

where the hell is shoreview ave?
    test
  13. MCVeteran

I started off as an intern and got offered a full time job making $25 an hour. That's how some jobs work Matthew...you should try it for once.

1574 Shoreview Pacifica, CA 94044. stop by anytime EG.
    test
  14. MCVeteran

Where's 200th ST ? 29** Seattle Washington :) The address game is fun
    test
  15. MCVeteran

If I'm not mistaken...your only job was being a mover...that correct? Kill yourself.
    test
  16. MCVeteran

I got paid to travel when I was 19 playing halo 2..at the time I was #1 online in the World. Rough life. Whats sad is that I probably made more off video games than your entire life as a mover.

Remember Matt...bend at the knees and keep your back straight.
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

lol we've already established i made more at poker, hence you still owing me $500. you also offered lush to setup me vs u fighting and i accepted repeatedly and then you weren't heard from again

lmao @ monkey desk work from a geek college intern starting off at $25/hr. OK bud!
    test
  18. MCVeteran

You obviously dont know how California salaries work...you act like $25 is that much money. We know you don't want to fight Matt...last time you threatened to call the cops and my work/college because you were scared LOLLLL You left the rapmusic boards for like 6 months after that. This a joke... im out.
    test
  19. MCVeteran

:watwudthatdo:

test
  20. EmceeGoddess

if $25/hr isn't shit why would you be bragging about it? bro, you are see through. um, i will put up money in escrow with lush/gt staff to come and fight you if you match it. ive extended this offer like 4 times now. of course you're out ya knuckle head
    test