ya boy eg doin time in da clink. write me bruhs

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by EmceeGoddess, Jun 6, 2013.

1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

you can write me as if im loaded lux himself and i will respond as loaded lux if you'd like, i am also trying to be nice

gonna log off and go hang wit my girlyo for a bit and then peace out, later yall ITS BEEN RILL
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

test
  3. HASH WEDNESDAY

HASH WEDNESDAY Member

40 days? shits a nap pussy
    test
  4. OfficialBpayne

OfficialBpayne Active Member

County always Sucks ass worse than going to State. State would be a 1000X better but you need a min of a 6 month sentence to go to state prison I believe.. 2 months aint shit.. do that on your head, Read, work out, come out a new man.. I use to have this saying when I would do years in Prison .. it's only 2 days.. the Day I go in and the Day I come out .. lol.. looking back on it, it's kind of a dumb statement but it helped at the time.. Your biggest problem will be Boredom oh and Always wear your sandals in the Shower.. your gonna meet some Dirtball motherfuckers in there and don't wanna get athletes foot haha.. hopefully u have cells.. in my county it's always overcrowded so we get the Luxury of sleeping on the floor for a few weeks until a cell is available.. be Good G. and hold it down
    B
    test
  5. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

What state are you in? Mandating drug counseling that someone has to pay for is absolute bullshit.
    test
  6. brodeezy

brodeezy take this fuccin neg

35k posts?

nigga gonna go crazy inside lmao

gonna have 45k a week afterhes out u know dude gonna be planning threads
    test
  7. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

you are an outlier, but only because, you are white.. this happens all the time to minority.. they just arrested a judge that was sentencing "kids for cash" and had all his conviction in the last 10 years overturned

it actually is a racket .. you should contact an actual lawyer or some shit

don't just take it, lying down ... you can insert a prison rape joke, there, if you like
    test
  8. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

wait, do you live in Arizona or Nevada or some shit? if so, then there aint shit a lawyer can do .. contact the supreme court

edit: wait, are you a white man? if so, then there's nothing you can't do .. contact the media and your senator
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

officially out, later guys! keep me from being bored, ive entertained yall for years. YOU OWE ME!
    test
  10. Track 2

Track 2 Well-Known Member

edit: nevermind saw you only doing 40 days?

40 FUCKING DAYS AND YOURE CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH? god damn these white nerdy kids on here are a bunch of fucking pussies
    test
  11. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Now if the movies i've seen are anything like real prison (and I'm confident they are) this should be easy-peazy-lemon squeezy.

First you need to befriend a wily old light skinned black gentleman with an Irish nickname. Over time the life lessons you will receive from him will be irreplaceable. You will start saying nouns preceded by the verb that describes how they are used, i.e. 'chewin gum', 'sippin whiskey', and 'playin cards'. Eventually you will gain the the light skinned gentleman's trust to the point you feel comfortable enough to ask him to procure a rock hammer for you. He'll find it funny and be skeptical, so prepare for that. Assure him you are merely going to use it for shaping and polishing rocks into chess pieces as you are an avid chess player (I suggest you get into chess if you aren't already). Slowly over time you will be able to use said rock hammer to break through your cell wall. Wait for a night when there is a big storm (luckily for you you're in Seattle!) and finally break through the wall making your way to a large sewer pipe. Using a large rock, break through the sewer pipe, but only do so when there is a large boom of thunder. Eventually you will make your way into the pipe (be prepared it will smell). You will have to crawl through approximately 2 football fields worth of human waste, but it will be worth it, cuz at the end you are a free man!

After this you will move down to Mexico, where you will have your own boat, and you will live on the beach. And that's not it, guess who will eventually be joining you?...the wily old Irish nicknamed light skinned black gentleman!!!...you two will live out the rest of your lives down there sharing old stories and playing with playin cards, sipping on sippin whiskey, and chewing chewin gum. And you may or may not be gay together (I was never sure about that part).
    test
  12. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

Lollllll, fucking Greg...
    test
  13. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

You're welcome in advance.
    test
  14. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

EG doin more time than the top URL heads. Credibility>>>>>
    test
  15. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

I'd respect this proclamation 10x more if op was going in to the armed services, or got accepted to a university / post graduate school, going on some kind of mission related to his religious faith, etc...

I've had people close to me who did longer over weaker shit, and people close to me who did worse that are still free

Most of us already have some type of debt, anyway... I mean, that's how I look at it

The US justice system is wacky as fuck, I would never wanna go to jail over some super punk shit, personally

If I serve time, pleasebelieveme, it will be worth it

This whole thread is just silly to me
    test
  16. brodeezy

brodeezy take this fuccin neg

greg going shawshank up in this bitch
    test
  17. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Best thread in the past 5 years.

I'll miss you Matthew
    test