ya boy eg doin time in da clink. write me bruhs

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by EmceeGoddess, Jun 6, 2013.

1. serge

serge Well-Known Member

test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

thanks for the advice. i will definitely take it to heart.

yes, he lied like 15 times through the report and nobody who i told, nobody believed me. in fact, when i kept insisting this guy was lying and other reports i had were bullshit, they literally thought i was delusional and suffering from hallucinations. it was just too perfect hahah

finally i was like, "man fuck this, this treatment is expensive, is unnecessary, and theres no stopping this guy from lying more and making me keep doing treatment" so i asked about closing it. was told id prob do a week, to which i said, "holy shit wtf ill do that no prob lets roll brah" and then like 20m later i had 60 days LOL

needless to say that treatment facility will be getting a 1 star yelp review once im out! PAYBACKS A MOTHA

YOU CALL THIS JUSTICE??!?!
    test
  3. smacking bunz

smacking bunz Awful Poster, Ok Tagger

SMACK, who is this prison hoe?
    test
  4. Nig Sauer

Nig Sauer Semi-Niggamatic Firearms

*Riley Freeman voice*

Don't drop the soap!
    test
  5. Marotta

Marotta The Engineer

"And don't think I can't reach you in the prison, I'll be the only motherfucker sneaking into prison"

[​IMG]
    test
  6. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

Damn bro should have paid that bread for a real lawyer. Sounds like they just botched the shit out of this
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

yeah, they did

honestly i had no idea i would wind up going through all this. id like to think that im the outlier in this situation and 9/10, even with a public defender, i dont get this.

lesson learned. pay a lot of money you don't have up front to avoid getting fucked repeatedly for 3.5 years
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

business as usual
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

hopefully my kite to work release people is accepted. gonna try and get dat. my only hope.
    test
  10. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

So you are going to jail for a probation violation?
    test
  11. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

damn! Do plenty of reading. Maybe even try and ask about working on a degree through a correspondance course. I've heard of some folks get degrees while they were incarcerated, and it helped ease the boredom. When its all done, EG will be released as a muslim or reborn christian.
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

no. i wouldn't comply with their demands, which was to do more drug/alc treatment based on the bullshit report from the treatment center. essentially, there was no way for me to win. the fact i never tested positive for any substance, the fact i took a piss test on the day i allegedly told him i smoke weed nonstop and nothing showed up, etc. mean nothing to the court. and nobody is willing to look into anything. my probation officer was a huge pos who refused to look into anything. yo dumbass, they say i smoke weed everyday, no nate dogg, and nothing shows in my system? lol, a chronic weed smoker, no dr dre, would have the metabolites and cannabinoids and all that shit in his system still, and thats not a red flag that i COULD be telling the truth?

anyway, what the facility says goes, despite that being a huge conflict of interest. "no, you need more treatment! coincidentally, we provide "treatment" which is $100+ per 2 hour class." its a racket

so i am unwilling to keep getting fucked over by this treatment facility. not to mention it took up ALL of my time. i was supposed to go to random fucking AA's twice a week and to their treatments 3 times a week. and they wnated me to do 6 more months of that.

TAKE ME TO JAIL
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

goddess x

i already added a few books to my amazon account, gonna have my girlfriend buy em with my gift card balance and ship them to me tomorrow once im booked and registered

and hopefully you RM bums can actually write some shit soon for mapes to send me

maple, tricky p, jack shitt, etc. hopefully you guys will send me something to write about. or battle me 4-6 bars. I NEED TO BE ENTERTAINED
    test
  14. MutatedSeabass

MutatedSeabass New Member

Jesus EG, this is how the judicial system in canada rolls? Ironicly, I had a situation happend to me (no lie) last Christmas when a store clerk went mel gibson on me for throwing an empty soda can into the trash can from like 5 feet away (nuthin but net btw). I argued back in an exchange of profanity and ended up dumping the trash can all over the counter right before security was called and I was handcuffed briefly.

But needless to say, all that resulted was I had to sign a waver never to return to Bed Bath & Beyond again. Good riddance.

'Murica>>>>
    test
  15. HawaiianD

HawaiianD Member

Hopefully you're going to Issaquah, its not too bad there. I was supposed to go to Wenatchee and they let me transfer it to Issaquah, where I heard stories from dudes who had been all over and everyone agreed Issaquah is the best place to get sent.
    test
  16. AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed Well-Known Member

shit son dat justice system <<<

how many dollars total will have been spent pursuing this i wonder...? basically could've been sorted out by shaking hands with the guy.
    test
  17. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

i really dont get what u did wrong :S
    test
  18. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

make some friends right away dont get raped dunno if lookin like a nice guy is agl for jail
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

welcome to da club

i live in america, lol

the guy was under the impression i was fucking with some homeless guy apparently. i have no idea what he thinks i did, but there was no possibility of shaking hands. he told the cops i punched someone in the face, said he saw me fighting with the cops, etc.

im kinda done thinking about the case and what i shoulda done better tho lol im going to jail tomorrow.

whateva mangs
    test
  20. MutatedSeabass

MutatedSeabass New Member

you should go out Chris Dorner style and kill some mawphukaz starting w/ Foreman.
    test