ya boy big eg finna get swoll

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by EmceeGoddess, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

nuff said.

and fuck milk THATS RIGHT I SAID IT.
    test
  2. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

instead of the 10 skinny dudes sharing bodybuilding tips in here, i would be more interested in hearing armacado share his routines and diet
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

read the first post... glad to see this is the kind of bullshit that flys around here when i go on vacation...
    test
  4. avocado

well then come on regulate it eyerate. whip them into line!
    test
  5. VannDamage

VannDamage New Member

Gays, all of you
    test
  6. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Awww shiiiiit....Eyerate about to keep it 100 percent about weight lifting...in addition giving us inside info on nutrition. Give the masses what they want eyerate.
    test
  7. MCVeteran

WTF @ that guy jumping rope on one leg for that long...that's some talent.
    test
  8. avocado

m82 - man i might post up my diet and routine a little later, right now I'm cutting so it's not as impressive as when im bulking. matt's routine is actually pretty solid and he's doing really good with concentration on form and being strict about his diet, getting enough protein. fool told me he had 250 grams the other day haha.
    test
  9. MCVeteran

test
  10. Eyerate

im not sayin shit.. this is gay as aids. all diet blogs and shit are ridiculously gay, even at the elite competition level.. you know who will tell you that? everyone who isnt being paid to write that garbage. even personal logging is a pretty big waste of time unless you feel like you wanna get nostalgic years later.

lift heavy, eat clean, shop at pridenutrition.com

thats all you need to know.
    test
  11. avocado

i mean i dont keep a journal or blog or anything eyerate but you REALLY believe that its a waste of time?
    Almost all the serious lifters I know keep logs to a certain degree and it seems to be beneficial to them, I don't see the problem in it...I'm just lazy haha.
    test
  12. Eyerate

the only people i know who keep logs are skinny kids who need homework from their trainers, or weird ass fatboy powerlifters who carry around a notebook and jerk themselves to sleep at night to their squat numbers.

the only time i see logging as beneficial is when you have a deficiency and you need to weed it out. if you hit a plateu and cant figure it out, if you have unexplained loss/bad gains.. shit like that. getting it down on paper might make it easier to pinpoint. otherwise nobody does logging.

shit, 95% of what personal trainers/websites tell people they wont do themselves because they know its retarded. make someone feel like theyre gaining, or give them something to keep busy and they feel like theyre getting what they paid for. i dont advocate any of that shit.

t-nation has some pretty good no bullshit write-ups. otherwise its an industry full of "experts" who are ready to offer up their "championship diet" or "amazing routine" at an affordable price.
    test
  13. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

iAMhell

To a small extent. But if your aim is to work your heart, cardio is a hell of a lot more beneficial than weights. The difference in heart work between high rep and low rep isn't large either.
    The carbs stored in your body are pretty much wiped out after a weight lifting session, hence the need to replenish them. You really think protein will build your muscle if you've a deficiency of carbs? Both are required in sufficient amounts.
    Not in the slightest, and that's a cheap-shot. Four weeks is extremely unrealistic, and protein is extremely necessary. But it's not the only thing that's necessary.
    If you've worked out your diet and nutrition properly, you can do the high-weight low-rep, build muscle, and not gain fat. Why do you say you need to add more calories to lift heavier weights? Calories, of all things? Carbs sure, protein sure.
    I've done research too, and I've worked with personal trainers. 45 minutes is an exaggeration. An hour and a half should be maximum, and that includes warming up, stretching, warming down, etc. One thing is unclear though. Are you talking about cardio and weight-lifting in the same session? That brings up another point. Interestingly, hormones beneficial to muscle building can be stimulated by short sprinting sessions before lifting weights.
    That's basically what I said - "more advanced bodybuilders".

By the way, I'm an ecto too.
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

thanks for your opinions eyerate. please go away.
    test
  15. avocado

this thread is fun lets keep it going. COME ON!
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

it will get ruined by eyerate

"haha lifting weights is for fags. you know how i got buff? by keeping it real. every day i wake up and do 200 reps of what i like to call TRUTH PRESSES. that's right, i just get online and put 200 people in check and then BOOM, im shredded."
    test
  17. avocado

truth presses hahahahaah
    test
  18. check won

check won New Member

it's kind of odd that all of you could be so uneducated about this topic...

EG... the power cleans are where it's at though... keep em up...
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

you ask 10 "personal trainers" the same question about any facet of weight lifting or nutrition etc and you'll get 15 diff answers

lifting and training and shit is almost definitely the most widely debated topic ever its ridiculous how much BS there is to sift thru

thats why ill just eat clean, eat lots, and lift lots nahmeaaan
    test
  20. check won

check won New Member

while i agree with what your saying 100%... there is still info being tossed around this thread that is so stupid i just can't believe it...

but eating clean and lifting, as simple as it sounds, will get you there with time... everyone else trying to flex your smarts on this topic should just stop... you are all looking stupid as fuck
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.